NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

I assume the thanks are just like "Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts" etc.

I assume the thanks are just like "Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts" etc.

I think he just likes the attention.

Exactly, its just an acknowledgement that I've read the post.

Its still processing so the quality should increase soon. But...well here's episode 3. I'm very curious to see what you guys think. Obviously Phils bit just steals the show.

Episode 3

(Oh I know there is still some audio problems. I am happy to announce that these will definitely be resolved by next episode, along with generally higher production qualities due to me obtaining a decent video editting programme)

:D

Its still processing so the quality should increase soon. But...well here's episode 3. I'm very curious to see what you guys think. Obviously Phils bit just steals the show.

Episode 3

(Oh I know there is still some audio problems. I am happy to announce that these will definitely be resolved by next episode, along with generally higher production qualities due to me obtaining a decent video editting programme)

:D

what programme? I'll watch it later...

Any chance Phil could teach his trick to Claire by Episode 4?

Edited by Retro_Link

Lol I thought you guys would actually like it. So I assume they're getting worse?

what programme? I'll watch it later...

Sony Vegas Pro 9. Ooooohhhh yeaaaah.

Well I enjoyed it again. I mean we all know ReZ's sense of humour so dont go expecting anything else and its fine :p

Its actually had four ratings of 5 stars so far! I havn't even logged in with my 6 accounts and rated it yet! :P

Another friend said they laughed all the way through. Someone else said not as good as 2. Everyone seems to differ, so this is a good thing! I'm happy.

Man the next ones will be awesome.

I laughed at the beginning at mine and Dawn's quotes, OH and Dave what's your flavour's little bit.

-It was worse than the other two by a great deal. Not even vaguely amusing in any way. The multi-angle scare claire was perhaps the most horrendous editing I've ever seen (or lack thereof actually).

-You're trying to make it self-referentional (or whatevever the right phrase is) with the audience responses, and it would work if Comedy Rainbow was in any way controversial. It's not funny, so having the quotes adds nothing and we just shurg in agreement, with nary a smile flighing acorss our faces. If it sparked actual reactions in the viewer which could be negative to some, positive to others or whatever, it might work. Being proud that you're leaving an impression, being controversial etc. You can't be proud of this yet, it's shit and inspires nothing. Yo ucan be proud of shit things if they leave an impact or it was intentional. You're confusing us all, it wasn't meant to be intentionally shit, but you post the responses as though it were. But you also aren't making it any better.

-Penis' really aren't funny.

-Why are you doing this (badly) when you could be doing something different, well?

Not really. I gave my thoughts on why it's so bad. That's them. I didn't really talk about the content that much.

-It was worse than the other two by a great deal. Not even vaguely amusing in any way. The multi-angle scare claire was perhaps the most horrendous editing I've ever seen (or lack thereof actually).

-You're trying to make it self-referentional (or whatevever the right phrase is) with the audience responses, and it would work if Comedy Rainbow was in any way controversial. It's not funny, so having the quotes adds nothing and we just shurg in agreement, with nary a smile flighing acorss our faces. If it sparked actual reactions in the viewer which could be negative to some, positive to others or whatever, it might work. Being proud that you're leaving an impression, being controversial etc. You can't be proud of this yet, it's shit and inspires nothing. Yo ucan be proud of shit things if they leave an impact or it was intentional. You're confusing us all, it wasn't meant to be intentionally shit, but you post the responses as though it were. But you also aren't making it any better.

-Penis' really aren't funny.

-Why are you doing this (badly) when you could be doing something different, well?

In the words of Daft

"I agreed with what Paj said"

Okay I'll address the points then.

-You're trying to make it self-referentional (or whatevever the right phrase is) Please clarify what the right phrase is because I have no idea what you mean by this. with the audience responses, and it would work if Comedy Rainbow was in any way controversial. Don't see how this is relevant to what you're saying/I just don't understand you. I agree that its not controversial though...it would be ridiculous to say it was.. It's not funny, so having the quotes adds nothing and we just shurg in agreement, with nary a smile flighing acorss our faces. If it sparked actual reactions in the viewer which could be negative to some, positive to others or whatever, it might work. Wait...what? If it sparks a reaction? People watching it and giving a response is a reaction of watching the video. Being proud that you're leaving an impression, being controversial etc. Don't assume, it makes an ass out of you and me. You can't be proud of this yet, it's shit and inspires nothing. I don't think I've ever said I'm proud of it. Yo ucan be proud of shit things if they leave an impact or it was intentional. A) Again you're assuming I'm proud of it, and B) you're telling me what I can and can't be proud of. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? I'll be proud of whatever the hell I want! (Not that I am of this) You're confusing us all, it wasn't meant to be intentionally shit, but you post the responses as though it were. I really don't*. But you also aren't making it any better. You're saying this as if its fact tbf, and it is your opinion.

-Penis' really aren't funny. Outragous.

-Why are you doing this (badly) when you could be doing something different, well? I don't know how to answer this.

I love you but you're infuriating/ridiculous sometimes.

*It genuinely made people feel sick and gag.

Sorry ReZ, it just seems to be full of unfunny, recycled cheap gags that drag upon the lowest pop-cultural denominator. You really don't need to force your ramblings masquerading under the alas of "humour", at times you can be occasionally funny, just not on this medium. This just seems dumb and entirely unfunny.

What I want to know is: Where are the videos of members here saying "Penis" going to be used? I spent several minutes of my life untying the "cover" to my wardrobe for you.

I don't see why you're infuriated by Paj, all of his points were correct.

You try too hard to be 'offensive' and 'zany' and you come off looking like an arse. I struggle to see how anybody could find any of those sketches funny at all. And again the presentation was clunky and ugly.

Okay I'll address the points then.

I love you but you're infuriating/ridiculous sometimes.

I was over the top and sounded harsh, but I meant what I said as a critical look at the video/s you made. They don't work. There's huge room for improvement (this is a fact btw) just as they are, editing etc, working with the exsiting content more. I probably wouldn't enjoy it that much but that would be due to my own humour likes/dislikes. But it can be improved greatly and it just kinda depresses/makes me cringe in a bad way. Partly because it seems so...needless? Sorry, this is really harsh, but I dunno how to word it otherwise.

Ignore the bit about self-referencing, I knew what I meant, but it's explained better in the same paragraph.

The last bit was referring to how I'd prefer you just did Cast / didn't do the Comedy Rainbow stuff and did something else. You texted me with tantalising morsels of info about Cast and then do this. :weep::love:

You have a point with the fact that people saying it's shit/vomiting is a reaction, that's right. I think I just hate how it's so meh. I nothing it. I'd rather HATE it. :hmm: Obviously it doesn't make people feel sick, if it did, it would be better (imo).

I dunno what I meant about the proud thing. I think I just wish these videos were better/not getting worse. Because I love. :santa:

I'm ill, leave me be with my bitterness and sore head.

I laughed my head off at Phil's bit, show stealer if you ask me! Still keep it up and less whistling for segments give them some some proper music...

So I watched all of the Comedy Rainbow things tonight.

I thought they were alright.

I'm worried that I'm going to start stalking your girlfriend.

Although I think I may just want to be closer to her to be closer to you.

But I was looking at some of your older videos like the Oh Hay Der and other prank calls.

They were better.

I was over the top and sounded harsh, but I meant what I said as a critical look at the video/s you made. They don't work. There's huge room for improvement (this is a fact btw) just as they are, editing etc, working with the exsiting content more. I probably wouldn't enjoy it that much but that would be due to my own humour likes/dislikes. But it can be improved greatly and it just kinda depresses/makes me cringe in a bad way. Partly because it seems so...needless? Sorry, this is really harsh, but I dunno how to word it otherwise.

Ignore the bit about self-referencing, I knew what I meant, but it's explained better in the same paragraph.

The last bit was referring to how I'd prefer you just did Cast / didn't do the Comedy Rainbow stuff and did something else. You texted me with tantalising morsels of info about Cast and then do this. :weep::love:

You have a point with the fact that people saying it's shit/vomiting is a reaction, that's right. I think I just hate how it's so meh. I nothing it. I'd rather HATE it. :hmm: Obviously it doesn't make people feel sick, if it did, it would be better (imo).

I dunno what I meant about the proud thing. I think I just wish these videos were better/not getting worse. Because I love. :santa:

I'm ill, leave me be with my bitterness and sore head.

IMO this post is completely fair, and I agree with a lot of it. It makes me feel less bad/annoyed about your previous post. I also don't think its harsh. I'm literally doing tutorials for Vegas as we speak. My friend is (supposedly/hopefully) making a proper opening credits, and I'll work on proper theme tune with lyrics.

Can't guarantee teh quality of gags will improve though...lol. But I'll try. Editting/special effects must make things funnier. :p

PS Cast is number 1 on my priorities atm. I am doing it aswell. I know exactly what I'm doing for issues 6-12/15/20 but I'm a bit stuck for issue 4 and 5 (1-3 is done) so I've been working on that the past few weeks.

I laughed my head off at Phil's bit, show stealer if you ask me! Still keep it up and less whistling for segments give them some some proper music...

I agree, I just pissed myself.

So I watched all of the Comedy Rainbow things tonight.

I thought they were alright.

I'm worried that I'm going to start stalking your girlfriend.

Although I think I may just want to be closer to her to be closer to you.

But I was looking at some of your older videos like the Oh Hay Der and other prank calls.

They were better.

I've spoken with Claire and we are willing to accept you into our lives.