NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

Yeah. Balls was the only project (other than Cast) I had a mild interest in.

You hype this shit up ReZ but the fact is you're just too impatient to stick with something. DO MORE CAST ISSUES THAT I CAN CRITIQUE!

This is true. I'm still waiting for the voice work I recorded to appear in an episode of Balls! :p

Although if this trend continues, ReZ will get bored of Comedy Rainbow soon and we'll be spared...

Yeah. Balls was the only project (other than Cast) I had a mild interest in.

You hype this shit up ReZ but the fact is you're just too impatient to stick with something. DO MORE CAST ISSUES THAT I CAN CRITIQUE!

NONE OF THOSE ARE MY FAULT! :(

I got raped by the NE member BenMorris on Balls. He was like "I'll animate it!" I was like, "Sweet, you sure you'll have time, what with starting uni and all" and he was like "Yeah man."

.....No contact.

Then I said to him a few months ago (cos that was like over a year ago) "Dude send me the stuff you've done please" (cos he did a bit and character models) and still nothing....

Don't get me started on Cast. Mike keeps saying he's sending the completed pages and doesn't. He's sent me three uncoloured pages so far.

Paj, did you like any of the episode?

NONE OF THOSE ARE MY FAULT! :(

WHAT ABOUT THE ASYLUM!?

The thing that annoys me was that it was your idea. I have to harass you to put some effort in and unless I rape you hard I get...

.....No contact.

I know the feeling. You haven't even edited your signature to show the latest article I wrote a fortnight ago.

You have commitment issues ReZ. You used to be somebody I could trust.

I only watched half-way through the episode, Rezziatoire.

If you gave a list of points to stop in the video at bits I might like, I'll do it, but bear in mind I hate bad things. :p

ALSO: Just keep writing Cast. No one gives a shit about the art. let's be realistic, if you suddnely got this picked up by a real comic company (...suspend belief for a second!) you'd have someone else doing the art, instead of your friend. Just write, that's what's valuable atm.:santa:

I only watched half-way through the episode, Rezziatoire.

If you gave a list of points to stop in the video at bits I might like, I'll do it, but bear in mind I hate bad things. :p

ALSO: Just keep writing Cast. No one gives a shit about the art. let's be realistic, if you suddnely got this picked up by a real comic company (...suspend belief for a second!) you'd have someone else doing the art, instead of your friend. Just write, that's what's valuable atm.:santa:

Yeah I should/will continue.

And you will watch the whole thing if you love me. I ask for 5 minutes of your life, my Scottish-non-blood-brother.

I have so much more worth doing with that 5 minutes though. You know I'll hate it anyway.

I'd like to propose a name change. To "Potential Comedy"

Reasons being:

• "Comedy Rainbow" sounds mega gay.
  • It offers an element of mystery.
  • If people find it like the first episode [shit] they shouldn't be disappointed.
  • If they find it funny they'll be pleasantly surprised.

I liked it, I thought it was funny, exactly what my humour is (then again, I find anything funny, haha) however, there is one thing that I don't like...

The name...

As Eevilmurray has said, it sounds gay and it just don't sound right to what your show is. I propose a name change :p

Finally got around to watching it. Thought there were some very funny moments in it and im looking forward to more!

ReZ looked like Johnny Knoxville without glasses on.

Phils joke was awesome.

ReZ looked like Johnny Knoxville without glasses on.

Phils joke was awesome.

I personally thought he looked like Dom Joly.

I've just watched it. Was funny in places. I liked seeing you fighting laughter while doing deadpan jokes. Bukkake joke was great. I liked the shaving foam bit too.

Theres potential.

I like the name Comedy Rainbow, because it sounds like its intentionally supposed to sound shit.

It works IMO.

Episode 2 is up. I'd be very interested to hear your comments. I genuinely can't tell if its better than episode 1. Certainly towards the end is very funny IMHO.

Edited by ReZourceman

I loved the DVD section. I genuinely laughed.

And I liked the phone conversation with yourself (Although you turned round in your bed too many times at the end - made it less funny).

I really like your more sketchy stuff. Most of the one line jokes aren't (that) funny, and feel really pointless. Like the computer going bust and stuff. I enjoyed the one about getting interrupted though.

Didn't get Phil's section. Possibly because of the video quality? I couldn't really see what was going on; was it just supposed to look like he was wanking, but was actually cleaning his glasses?

Yeah thats it Chairdriver. The quality should get slightly better as it processes into HQ epic edition.

Glad you enjoyed the DVD bit lol.

Loved the Timetychu bit, very funny. The waterbed and tossing and turning bit was great too as was Dealing with Vaginal Discharge.

Really like the quick one liner jokes too. Better than the first I think. Though you shouldn't have left out the pixies ejaculate fairy liquid sketch, that sounds very good!

Inspiring me to do my own show now actually!

Loved the Timetychu bit, very funny. The waterbed and tossing and turning bit was great too as was Dealing with Vaginal Discharge.

Really like the quick one liner jokes too. Better than the first I think. Though you shouldn't have left out the pixies ejaculate fairy liquid sketch, that sounds very good!

Inspiring me to do my own show now actually!

Who says Comedy Rainbow has to be a one man operation? ;)

I couldn't stop laughing at the DVD section lol! next time ur on facebook say high wanna talk about something with you

I couldn't stop laughing at the DVD section lol! next time ur on facebook say high wanna talk about something with you

Haha, thanks! I will do. Bit knackered at the mo, or I'd come on now.