NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

Who's actually listened to N-Dubz album?

Not that I mind being mocked obviously, but it is a really good album.

Haha! I remember buying one of those hats when I was stoned in Amsterdam.

2223693885_ec13bd3e4a.jpg

N-Dubz is like 2 coolz! Na?!

Anyway, Leona's make up was awful. She looked demonic. And not in the good way.
Totally! Her performance actually left me feeling a bit stressed out.

John and edward need to win..

I'd defend them. They're a great edition to the show and they really give the music business a kick into the face. When did music stop becoming fun!?

[/color]

]

what the frack was that :D

I don't really think I like anyone in it anymore tbh....oh lucie...

Feel the same. I'm actually not fussed about watching it any more.

I'd probably say Ollie to win now, but Simon can fuck right off, so John and Edward all the way... lets ruin this show!!

Tbf I quite like Strong Again, and No.1 with Tinchy and Dappy (hilarious!)

Oh and Tulisa can be pretty hot so...

Edited by Retro_Link

John and edward need to win..

I'd defend them. They're a great edition to the show and they really give the music business a kick into the face. When did music stop becoming fun!?

About the time Pop Idle and Crap Factor started.

Why is everyone blaming Simon? She got the least votes, so the public obviously wanted her to go. I Think John & Edward are amazing :) I love Stacey and Olly! Either one of those to win, and i'll be happy.

^ yes she got the least votes, but people aren't keeping J&E in because of their singing are they, so really they shouldn't be in the show... stick them in Britains got Talent and fare enough!

*looks around N-Europe, raises hand shyly*

I have. I admit that I am actually a fan of N-Dubz. My favourite songs of theirs are Defeat You, I Swear, Papa Can You Hear Me? and Sex, lmao. The last one being the reason that my mate mocked them and did a hilarious parody of it. Unfortunately, he won't record it :( plus the song is SO DAMN DUUUURTEEH! :p

Why is everyone blaming Simon? She got the least votes, so the public obviously wanted her to go. I Think John & Edward are amazing :) I love Stacey and Olly! Either one of those to win, and i'll be happy.

And you forgot Danyl :bouncy:

Danyl murdered Purple Rain in front of me. I pressed my hands against the screen, begging for mercy, but it would not come.

RE: N-Dubz, just seeing if their album is any good (only know the singles). It doesn't even have No.1 on it? At least that was catchy/good in clubs. I do like the melody of the sole hook in Strong Again. The other tracks I tired I couldn't listen to all the way through.

Edited by Paj!

I Think John & Edward are amazing :)

I intend no offence in saying that you, sir, are a complete fucking moron.

They make HIV look fun...

Why don't people like them??

There 2 innocent 18 year olds...

What has ''innocent'' got to do with anything?

They can't sing and they act like morons.

Because it's unfair on the other contestants who could actually make something off of doing well in this contest, using their talent.

Simon Cowell effectively kept them in...how do you think that makes Lucie (one of the best singers there, no doubt) feel?

It makes the show more of a mockery than it already is. They should just win the whole thing, at least some good would come out of this (i.e Simon would have to deal with managing them). But they won't win.

But it's not there fault that there were they are!

They didn't put themselves through to the live shows, and they don't put themselves through each week.

But people seem to loath them as people. Not singers.

They do have that weird creepy twins-wearing-the-same-outift-and-being-overly-touchey...ness.

Anyway as people seem to think they're amusing to watch but horrible singers couldn't they just disqualify them now but bring them back every week to perform as a warm-up or finishing thing?

But it's not there fault that there were they are!

They didn't put themselves through to the live shows, and they don't put themselves through each week.

They auditioned!

They shouldn't have, they're talentless morons!

They do have that weird creepy twins-wearing-the-same-outift-and-being-overly-touchey...ness.
Worse than...?

samediff21312_468x406.jpg

Yes, but the judges put them through, and now the public are keeping them in. They wanna be singers, like millions of other people, they should get a fair shot like all the others do.

I don't blame them for being on the show, the judges put them through. The fact is they have 3+ (depending on the venue) screening processes for auditions, where they put through the best and worst, to through to the judges. And you KNOW they were put through as one of the 'worst". A friend of mine auditioned in Glasgow and got past the first bit, which is literally a person in a booth you sing at for 30 seconds) but then got kicked out at the second booth. It's ridiculous but all for the sake of entertainment.

Because it's unfair on the other contestants who could actually make something off of doing well in this contest, using their talent.

Simon Cowell effectively kept them in...how do you think that makes Lucie (one of the best singers there, no doubt) feel?

It makes the show more of a mockery than it already is. They should just win the whole thing, at least some good would come out of this (i.e Simon would have to deal with managing them). But they won't win.

To be honest, now looking back at the people who have been kicked out, I couldn't imagine them winning the contest at all. I can imagine Stacey, Olly or Danyl winning it though, I think they will go to the final. If Lloyd does an Eoghan and gets through to the final because of his looks, one shall be pissed, lmao.

Jedward will be very close to the finals but I don't think they would MAKE it that far. Afroguy will be out in the next two weeks as no-one hardly remembers his performances.

Why don't people like them??

There 2 innocent 18 year olds...

ya its true most people are being bitches and don't wanna admit they are the only fun thing about the show..

They're unpredictable and entertaining. And popstars don't have to be able to sing THAT well, sure britney spears can't sing a damn note.