NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

I realised what I said, lol. Everyone I know hates the twins and they voted for their favourites (most of them being Dagenham Stacey :D but some of the girls voted for the blonde dude) but I HATE them twins. I didn't mind them in the auditions but when they ruined that poor woman's chance in Boot Camp and they laughed about it, I hated them from then.

Stacy is hilarious. She's just so incredibly cute when she starts talking, though I can see it getting annoying very quickly. I loved hot blonde guy and...no, just hot blonde guy.

Stacy is hilarious. She's just so incredibly cute when she starts talking, though I can see it getting annoying very quickly. I loved hot blonde guy and...no, just hot blonde guy.

I love her, I mean literally love her, lol. If I could find a girl like her, I would be a happy guy. Everytime I see her, she makes me laugh. Everyone should have a Dagenham Stacey in their lives! lol.

With that Stacey all I see/hear is...

and also

. I'm sure she's really nice and sweet, but does she have the strength to survive the music industry?

With that Stacey all I see/hear is...

and also

. I'm sure she's really nice and sweet, but does she have the strength to survive the music industry?

YES!

She might talk like Frank Spencer on speed but she has a voice of an angel!

I am SURE they're related:

The twins will stay for a while, as they're "known". People know about them and idiots will vote for them. I preferred Same Difference. At least they were polite and only wanted to spread love and joy.

Surprised about Rachel, but then...I kinda hate every contestant this year, with carying degrees of dislike. Kandy Rain were obviously gonna go first. Not family friendly enough, no sob story.

I didn't think Rikki would go this week to be honest, it should have been Lloyd (my first choice would obviously be the twins but I think they're gonna stay even though they really shouldn't) but I think blonde guy is lucky he has the girl's vote because he wasn't good at all. I could say the same with Jamie Afro...I just don't understand him. At all. What do people like about him? I might be the only one who like Miss Frank.

Dagenham Stace was awesome singing 'At Last', she was awesome.

Also, did anyone see Rachel fall over...AGAIN! She fell over when she found out Dannii was mentoring her and she fell over again when Whitney came in the room. I bet she could trip over thin air :p but she has an amazing voice.

Twins should quit the show because they have to know they're just being kept in to be humiliated. I mean, compared to most of these acts, they think they're going to win this? Shame really, the parents should have said they can't sing :hmm:

I just caught the last half hour of this tonight. I've never seen it before but somehow John and Edward have permeated their way into my sphere of hate so I left it on. How are the chubby twins popular? I want to rip of their stupid quiffs and shove it down their throats.

Edit: Surprise surprise. Simon Tard Cowell left it down to the public vote. Keeerrrching!!!

Yeah just want to say it was disgusting what he did tonight.

If that had been one of his acts facing J&E tonight and the judges voted for them to stay in over his act he would have gone ABSOLUTELY mental, screamed about which ever judge took it to deadlock bringing the show into disripute, and probably threatened that judge with the sack.

Bless Dannii, she's gorgeous and too nice (scared of Simon) to say anything, and Lucie absolutely stunning, would have liked to see her win.

Danni Minogue is a fucking bint.

Her ridiculous lieing/manipulative "I've obviously done something wrong" sympathy grabbing speech made me hurl in my mouth. Confirmation of her ridiculous plan when a caller praised her on the Xtra show, and her snide smirk.

What I really hate is how arbitary it all is. They made a point of saying "it's based on this one performance, lets forget about the past", and then he fucks that right over.

If I were Rachel or Lucie (two acts who got fucked over), i'd bve filled with nothing but rage and bitterness, rather than quietly saying how lovely the twins were.

I luv her... sorry!

At least she doesn't bring the fake tears 'there there babe' like Cheryl.

Or the bullshit 'I'll base it on this performance' like Cowell... YEAH FUCK YOU WILL!

I'll see Simon Cowell next Tuesday.
Tear his balls off for me! :) Thanks

EDIT: That's if you can find them of course, gotta be in there somewhere!

Edited by Retro_Link

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo in love with Lucie and gutted that shes gone! Fucking simon cowell what a wanker...blatantly so tactical as he knows they can't win and that she might actually have done plus it keeps people watching will be a different story if same happens to his guys...next week I hope that two of his acts end up in bottom 2 that'll show hmmmmm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I've never watched xfactor past the auditions before this year! Poor Lucie....

For the record I do like John and Edward.

But I wanted Lucie to win. She is very attractive too.

And nice etc. Not annoying. Like Stacie/Stacey.

But I like Simon Cowell. But that was pretty douchish.

I like John and Edward.

wtf.jpg

But I wanted Lucie to win. She is very attractive too.

And nice etc. Not annoying. Like Stacie/Stacey.

But I like Simon Cowell. But that was pretty douchish.

WTF is that video?! You bloody freak!:p

I should be ashamed of myself for this but I have now started to like Jedward!!!

Unbelievably, I liked their performance tonight. I think it might have been because they sang a Robbie song BETTER than Robbie but Lucie sang a song too big for her.

Also, to be honest, they have entertained me more than half of the people who are in the show. The Ghostbusters song did it for me, lmao. Ghostbusters ftw!

But if I was honest, I would like to see them on X Factor and win it because that would mean Simon would have to pay a million quid for the fools and have them record their own album, lmao.

Anyway, I wouldn't want them to win tbh. Danyl, Stacey or Olly FTW. GET LLOYD OUT!!!!!! He can't sing, he was dreadful this week and he isn't entertaining and he only gets by with his looks.

Edited by Animal

wtf.jpg

He also likes N-Dubz and the Transformers movies. He's not exactly of discerning taste. Each to their own I suppose.

But we all love him in our own way. :love:

Unbelievably, I liked their performance tonight. I think it might have been because they sang a Robbie song BETTER than Robbie but Lucie sang a song too big for her.

??

She was pitch-perfect in that performance, the last moments were effortless and it showed. She did it spot-on.

??

She was pitch-perfect in that performance, the last moments were effortless and it showed. She did it spot-on.

What I meant by that was:

When Jedward sing Robbie, you think of Robbie singing it and they're much better, I was thinking "Good choice, anyone is better than Robbie Shitting Williams". However, Lucie singing Whitney made me think of her version and...well...I was like "She was great but Whitney was better." :hmm:

Lloyd. Is. Such. A. Knob. End.

Amen to that, brother! Oh and ReZ, LOVE the video!!! lmao. I've always wanted to do a spoof of those long-drawn intros, lmao.

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

He also likes N-Dubz and the Transformers movies. He's not exactly of discerning taste. Each to their own I suppose.

But we all love him in our own way. :love:

ndubz_431x400_se.jpg

N-Dubz?

LOL!

Lol.

Anyway, Leona's make up was awful. She looked demonic. And not in the good way.

Olly is the only one I like.