NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

Haven't seen a thread for this year's so I thought I'd make one. Who are your favourites?

...I want her to win purely for that performance! I like Miss Frank too. I can't stand them twins, I want them to go.

Edited by Animal

There wasn't a single person that wasn't rubbish or uninteresting in the last episode.

X Factor is now worse (...) than before after copying the Britain's Got Talent format. Now there's a braying audience to cheer on the idiots, they get the complete piss-takers coming on just to be on TV.

I know that bit's over, but even so. Pissed me off. Plus the fact they put the twins through, just to be the "villains" of the show. To get ratings.

X Factor is now worse (...) than before after copying the Britain's Got Talent format. Now there's a braying audience to cheer on the idiots, they get the complete piss-takers coming on just to be on TV.

I know that bit's over, but even so. Pissed me off. Plus the fact they put the twins through, just to be the "villains" of the show. To get ratings.

I agree that it's worse this year but I think the singers chosen to go to the Judge's House are a lot better this year. But yeah, I hate the twins, they're just rude and I didn't like the way they butted in that song when singing with that woman in Boot Camp. Nicole better go through tonight though, I just think her voice is amazing. I like Miss Frank and the strippers as well.

But yeah, I say bring the old X Factor back, it was a lot better.

I love the show so much! Watched it last night with Razz and a friend of his, and couldn't stop laughing at the sheer abysmal-ness of Sinita. We swear she was on crack throughout the filming of it.

Favourites? Hot blonde guy (I feel so dirrty saying that considering the blonde...but damn). Can't for the life of me remember his name...but Lloyd seems to fit? The girl with the afro (The first one, not the one in the first post) at Simons was pretty damn great too.

If the two idiotic pricks get through, then Louie really needs to be commited.

There wasn't a single person that wasn't rubbish or uninteresting in the last episode.

Your cool

Anyway, i want that welsh girl to win ;), if not then afro guy, he's got a mint voice.

Was I watching the same show or something? What the heck are the Judges thinking? The only judge who got it right was Dannii, she picked all the right ones in my opinion but how the hell could you put the twins through rather than that girl group???

And as for Simon, I can't believe he didn't put Nicole through! I'd rather pick her than that afro guy, I think his voice is very limited. Plus that other girl with the amazing voice never went through either! I think Cheryl, Simon and Louis need their heads testing tbh.

[/rant]

Favourites? Hot blonde guy (I feel so dirrty saying that considering the blonde...but damn). Can't for the life of me remember his name...but Lloyd seems to fit? The girl with the afro (The first one, not the one in the first post) at Simons was pretty damn great too.

Which one are you talking about?

That Olly person reminds me of my friend's boyfriend. I don't really have any reason to announce this but felt the need.

Also, the last of Danni's girls to get through, in the red top, does she remind anyone else of Catherine Tate in Doctor Who?

The twins went through because they want ratings, and they'll get people talking. Which adds to the shitness of this show, as they can't sing.

Young blonde guy goes through = screaming 12 year old's vote. (and Slaggis' ;) But yeah, My Sister was just like "OMG YAH MY FAVE SO HOT)

Well aren't we all extremely cool.

Anyway, missed most of the latter eps and saw only the auditions. Why did trucolourz get disqualified?

Also I hate the twins!

Weren't one of them under aged?

Also, i love the twins! They will go out there and actually try to enjoy themselves, and actually have a sense of humour and a personality, while the others babble on "I can't mess it up tonight, it would end my life" blah blah.

I hope the twins come to a painfull and prolonged end. I cant stand the show but i do understand why people do like it. I just hate all the sob storys and tears.

Tonight's was quite entertaining apart from the twins. I loved Stacey the most, she sang Coldplay amazingly and also Danyl singing Jennifer Hudson was by far the best along with Lucie singing Footprints in the Sand. Miss Frank were alright and so were Kandirain but them twins...gotta go! Jamie Afro was meh in my opinion and so was that guy who sang She's the One.

Overall, quite good.

That was quite entertaining actually.

Kandy Rain tbh.

(I especially like how they spelled "candy". Makes them seem really edgy and outragous)

Oh and I thought Danni and Cheryls comments yesterday were FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Only the one with a cracking cleavage had any kind of overly seductive dress on, and as Simon or whatever said, they've both slutted it up LOADS.

Well I voted for the twins just because I find things like this hilarious where the press gets everyone riled up and hates people they don't even know. Just like how the Strictly judges hated John Sergeant so I voted for him every week.

I've never watched X-Factor past the auditions as I get bored but this year am doing, (mostly cos a girl I fancy comes round and watches it with me lol!)

I feel like I have to watch the X factor because if I don't I would be in the minority. Most of the acts are overated but they do unearth the odd gem

God knows how Rachel got in the bottom two. Maybe something to do with her appearing first

She was abysmal. Or at least, the song choice for her was. It was glaringly obvious who the bottom two would be. (Or at least, it was as soon as the little shits got through).

She was abysmal. Or at least, the song choice for her was. It was glaringly obvious who the bottom two would be. (Or at least, it was as soon as the little shits got through).

All of the acts chosen their own songs this week. HOW DID THE TWINS GET THROUGH!!! FIX!!! Everyone I know voted them off (including me).

I knew Kandirain would go this week mainly because of the jealousy of women (look at how Cheryl and Dannii reacted, both had jealous written across their foreheads). Shame, I really liked them but I am glad the other girl stayed.

All of the acts chosen their own songs this week. HOW DID THE TWINS GET THROUGH!!! FIX!!! Everyone I know voted them off (including me).

I knew Kandirain would go this week mainly because of the jealousy of women (look at how Cheryl and Dannii reacted, both had jealous written across their foreheads). Shame, I really liked them but I am glad the other girl stayed.

How do you vote them off?! That means you'd effectively have to vote for everyone else to put them bottom. I voted for the twins, purely because I watch X Factor to be entertained and to have a laugh, their awful sing and over the top performance to attempt to mask it was brilliant and only bettered by the judges feedback and specifically Cheryl Cole saying "you can't sing FACT"

How do you vote them off?! That means you'd effectively have to vote for everyone else to put them bottom. I voted for the twins, purely because I watch X Factor to be entertained and to have a laugh, their awful sing and over the top performance to attempt to mask it was brilliant and only bettered by the judges feedback and specifically Cheryl Cole saying "you can't sing FACT"

I realised what I said, lol. Everyone I know hates the twins and they voted for their favourites (most of them being Dagenham Stacey :D but some of the girls voted for the blonde dude) but I HATE them twins. I didn't mind them in the auditions but when they ruined that poor woman's chance in Boot Camp and they laughed about it, I hated them from then.

But still it was a FIX! And Cheryl Cole tells THEM they can't sing? She heard herself? She's the weakest voice in Girls Aloud!