NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

The thaught of students bringing anyone to tears amuses me loads.

Please elaborate.

Oh yeah, just remembered.

I HATED the SuBo crisis earlier this year, thought it was disgusting how everyone was like "Oh wow, she's so ugly and a freak but she can sing AAWWWW! = media sensation" all out of proportion and just...hideous behaviour. I had nothing against her voice (she seemed good, but not worthy of the attention she got). The other night I listened to clip of a cover from her album (because I know and love the original) and was unimpressed, lacking in emotion, quite bad etc.

But I really thought her performance of Wild Horses tonight was brilliant. I was ready to dismiss it as boring/nice, but it was exquisite. The way she sang the word "wild". I'm semi-eating my words, but I never said anything bad about her, it was more everyone jizzing over her I was annoyed with.

She is apparently a genuine mental patient though, my uncle said he and some other staff at Queen Margaret's (a uni/college in Edinburgh) had to ban her from the premises after she kept sneaking into lectures/classes a few years back. :o

But yeah. Was left precariously over the edge.

Danyl was horrible singing careless whisper....

Stacy or joe is going to win.

Olly? how do you rate his chances? he's not half bad but if could stop the half assed dancing, like he's having some sorta Seizure!

Olly? how do you rate his chances? he's not half bad but if could stop the half assed dancing, like he's having some sorta Seizure!

I don't think he's going to win it. I can see Stacey or Joe winning it, I hope it's Stacey.

How the heck can Lloyd still be there and Jedward have gone? I'd rather see Jedward again than Lloyd.

Edited by Animal

How the heck can Lloyd still be there and Jedward have gone? I'd rather see Jedward again than Lloyd.

I agree, atleast jedward had entertainment value, but he gets all the girl votes i bet

I agree, atleast jedward had entertainment value, but he gets all the girl votes i bet

Never fail to recognise the drunken gay vote either.

But, I honestly can't believe he wasn't in the bottom two this week. I had prepared myself for his leaving, and was totally shocked when he got through.

Never fail to recognise the drunken gay vote either.

:laughing: ah yes... how very true!

But what i don't believe is that it was a WHAM! night.. It was really a George Micheal night with "wake me up" as the group song. Surprised a Elton John night hasn't been done yet, lots of pop-ish songs for them to sing there

Who thinks Lucie Jones is getting a record deal.

Look she's got a great voice but that's it!!

If you can't write your own songs then you better have something about you that makes you charismatic..

She never stood out. She ain't going nowhere.

I don't think he's going to win it. I can see Stacey or Joe winning it, I hope it's Stacey.

I agree entirely.

Im not sure I want any of them to win now ha.. I garuntee jedward will be laughing in the long run though. You really think stacy or joe are going to leave an impressions.

i like them both but stacy isn't as good as Alex or leona and I get the feeling she'll win.

Why do people write questions with no question mark.

Doesn't really matter as long as you can understand someone.

Edited by mcj metroid
Automerged Doublepost

Don't you find it so annoying though.

Cause when you read it, it's like you're stumbling over the end of the sentence, rather than it flowing properly. It's a sudden-stop that sounds and looks wrong.

Don't you find it so annoying though.

Cause when you read it, it's like you're stumbling over the end of the sentence, rather than it flowing properly. It's a sudden-stop that sounds and looks wrong.

More the use of their, there and they're kind of grammar annoys me.

but i'm guilty of plenty of grammar mistakes myself , so I won't judge.

More the use of their, there and they're kind of grammar annoys me.

but i'm guilty of plenty of grammar mistakes myself , so I won't judge.

I vouch for that! :grin:

Yeah but now that he's free you can follow him around the country as he performs in a load of clubs :heh:

Yeah but now that he's free you can follow him around the country as he performs in a load of clubs :heh:

If he comes to Sheffield....I'll be there, throwing underwear. I'm reveling in the fact that rhymes.

Edited by Slaggis

If he comes to Sheffield....I'll be there throwing underwear. I'm reveling in the fact that rhymes.

That doesn't rhyme.

That doesn't rhyme.

Part of it does...leave me to mourn! I blame the picture you distracted me with.

finally lloyd has gone :)

still think joe is gunna win (my thought since the judges houses phase)

I'm so happy Lloyd has gone! :)

I think Joe could win this. I thought he could be in with a chance since he performed "The Circle Of Life". I've loved Stacey from the moment she appeared on the auditions. I love her version of "Rule The World", made me happy :)

But in my opinion, Stacey and Joe will be the final two. I couldn't tell you who I think would win. It'd be a toughie.