NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

Stacey was really shit, but that's cause it was a terrible song choice for her. Perfect for Michael Jackson, not for her...

Stopped watching after her performance.

You shouldn't have.

The second part was SO much better.

Olly was a lot better in the second than the first performance but I think he could go out. Joe was just fantastic in both parts, I think he'll have a shot at winning the show. Stacey wasn't good in the first part but she really came back strong in the second part. Danyl was shit in the first part and the second was so much better.

All-in-all, NO-ONE could sing Michael Jackson songs really (except for Joe but he was better in the second half) but the second part was where they really showed off their voices.

I change my predictions now. I think Olly and Danyl are in danger and I think Olly could be off the show tomorrow. It could be Danyl or Olly but I think it's Olly.

Joe must win. I've grown to really like him now. His performances manage to keep me completely transfixed on the television.

Wow you people have really high standards.

Judges have pretty low standards. Stacy's was actually awful...

None of those contestants will make ANYTHING that will last more than a year to be honest.

REAL artists can do multable genres of music but these artists are stuck to one..

Stacy and joe can only do ballads, Danyl can't really do anything right and ollie is stuck with anything lively and can't do ballads...

All the specials they had on every week queen, michael jackson,george michael..

All strike a balance. Fuck even whitney could do music you could dance to perfectly.

X factor is entertaining but such a failure to find any REAL talent.

Daniel (refuse to spell it the wrong way) to win I think.

nope :) just went out... thank god!!!

So happy Joe got through. If he doesn't win...I don't know. But he should. At least vocally, he's by far the most talented one there.

Loved GaGa....but Janet bored me.

As I predicted (stopped watching after Janet Jackson, shows how much I care about the actual contestants.

Lady GaGa was good, not great. Not sure the song translate's that well live. Cool costume/set though.

Janet was better, but I suspect she mimed.

God I hate GaGa. As a person.

Ugh. Daniel Jones FTWL.

Male Cheryl Junior to win then, obviously.

I thought Lady Gaga was good actually, much prefered her to Janet, who's performance I thought was just alot of noise, dancing and hardly any singing.

I really like that Lady Gaga song, and at least she came over well, unlike her last UK TV appearance on Wossy.

Yes janet mimed but with her and michael jackson it was always about the dancing. Michael mimed most of the time as well and was going to during his last concert too.

Yes janet mimed but with her and michael jackson it was always about the dancing. Michael mimed most of the time as well and was going to during his last concert too.

This is a fair point, I think I'd prefer miming than live singing which is awful because of the intense dancing.

But gaga seemingly was able to do both and had a very strong voice throughout.

People have been complaining that GaGa (on her new tour) seems distant and undancey. But then I'd rather she sung well, and let her dancers do most of the dancing. So yeah, you're right raining. But you can dance as much as you want and most people will still be a bit "...".

Shouldn't go into the topic AGAIN, but Britney does neither (sing or dance) often or well when on stage, which is just a bit shit really.

But gaga seemingly was able to do both and had a very strong voice throughout.

you thought she had a strong voice throughout?.. hmm No I think she struggled a little at points I think anyway. but ya Some stars seem to be able to do this. Beyonce is pretty good at both.

And I would say janet's dancing was more complex as well.

I saw it coming. Stacey or Joe to win!

I missed Lady Gaga's performance because I thought it was on at 8 o'clock. Did she sing Bad Romance?

Sickened Daniel is gone, he was the most entertaining, best all round. Ollie to win now, he was the second best all rounder. Stacy can sing but you saw in the first song she cant dance and sing at the same time. if the final song is anywhere pop, then she'll lose. Joe.. well... he's fine, good singer, and a smile to woo the ladies. He might not make it in the music industry, but definitely in musicals.

I'd prefer Jo not to win on the fact that I just don't want Cheryl Cole to get any more bloody attention/bigheaded.

Joe is boring, after all the shit the judges gave Stacey for not moving, neither does he!

Olly or Stacey to win, i just don't like him, he seems a nice guy, but i just don't like his voice.

I like Joe now. I didn't before, his vibrato was seriously getting on my nerves but he's alot better since he toned it down.

Just watched Lady Gaga on YouTube performing Bad Romance, it sucked. Not the singing or anything but the whole bath and toilet thing...it was just weird.

I've found out what the name is of the second song Joe did. Journey- Open Arms, such a pro song!

Edited by Animal

It's 10x more interesting an engaging to be performing on an unusual set than not. Really silly thing to complain about...

It's 10x more interesting an engaging to be performing on an unusual set than not. Really silly thing to complain about...

It's not when I'm more or less looking at the guys around her thinking "WTF!" rather than looking at her. The dancers more or less caught my attention.

She weren't bad herself. She was alright, decent.