NEurope
Beast

X Factor 2009

Glad Afro has gone, he was crap compared to them all but I also wanted Lloyd gone so happy with the result. Listening back, Afro was actually really good but as the show went on, he turned shit. That's voice coaches for you :hmm:

I never liked afro guy.... Lloyd was at least purdy.

Haha, exactly. I'm not a fan of anyone this year, so I've just clung to Lloyd. I literally squealed when he got through...which in retrospect is rather embarrassing.

Haha, exactly. I'm not a fan of anyone this year, so I've just clung to Lloyd. I literally squealed when he got through...which in retrospect is rather embarrassing.

you are everything wrong with the public vote lol :D

you are everything wrong with the public vote lol :D

Actually...I'd say anyone voting for John and Edward are. Plus, I don't vote. (Well, I tell I lie. I did vote for Lloyd one week after numerous bottles of wine).

Muse on soon it is rumoured. Shame they wil play undisclosed desires which is weak live.

He's so purdy and the people that vote are 14 year old girls.

Actually...I'd say anyone voting for John and Edward are. Plus, I don't vote. (Well, I tell I lie. I did vote for Lloyd one week after numerous bottles of wine).

Thanks for proving my point ^_^

Whoever gets knocked out next weekend I may see. A local club has the contestants 8 days after they're gone and I am due to go to said club that night.

Yeah Lucie was doing some gig in the Midlands tonight, in Worcester I think. Was tempting! :love:

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah Lucie was doing some gig in the Midlands tonight, in Worcester I think. Was tempting! :love:

That's what I go to school for.

(replace school with university and replace Lucie with work).

Shame the club is shit.

X Factor finalists 2009- You are not alone.

It's quite a good cover of the song, I quite liked it. Did anyone else notice that Jedward sang only four words in the entire song? hahaha. To be fair, Jedward actually sounded alright...singing four words, lol. But yeah, the song is awesome and it's one of my favourite MJ songs of all-time and the cover was good. Also it was for a great cause as well :)

danyl and lloyd for bottom 2 2moro

great to watch on stage and do a lot of ceography on stage and its very difficult to sing on stage while doing all those things at once.

most pop stars dont bother trying it. madonna and britney certainly don't.

voting for a guy cause he's good looking is way way worse.

Thanks Daniel for that pained vocal and stressful performance, easy listening indeed.

that was awful. X factor have officially ruined the guy... they've turned a happy popstar into a depressing mess.

great to watch on stage and do a lot of ceography on stage and its very difficult to sing on stage while doing all those things at once.

most pop stars dont bother trying it. madonna and britney certainly don't.

voting for a guy cause he's good looking is way way worse.

But this is supposed to be a singing competition (not that it is now, nor has it ever been) not Butlins.

But this is supposed to be a singing competition (not that it is now, nor has it ever been) not Butlins.

nowhere does it say it has to be about singing... Thats just what simon keeps saying.

Not every popstar is a good singer. madonna,britney,robbie williams they're all pretty bad singers.

You're better being a mediocre singer but great entertainer than a boring entertainer but good enough singer(cough lloyd, danyl cough)

this bullshit dani keeps saying about hearing them on the radio annoys me too...If recording studios can make kylie and dani sound good then they certainly can with jedward.

Joe totally stole the night for me. That last performance was amazing and I like him more now he's turned down the vibrato!

Danyl is getting close to becoming bad now unfortunately. Voice coaches yet again destroyed him. He sounds nasally now. It's sad seeing good singers starting to be shit. Take Rachel from last year's, her audition was brilliant and then she started to deteriorate in the live shows.

Lloyd was just shite. Hated it. Again, sounds a lot like James Morrison but a thousand times worse.

Stacey was awesome as per usual. No need to say anymore about her.

Olly wasn't as good as I thought he would be. I thought it was below average which is a shame because he can do more.

Jedward were average too but it was actually alright to watch. It wasn't cringeworthy but it was far from great. I think they're getting a LITTLE better every week. This week, their timing was almost OK.

But Joe totally stole it for me. Awesome.

Lloyd (definitely) and Olly or Danyl in the bottom two.

nowhere does it say it has to be about singing... Thats just what simon keeps saying.

Not every popstar is a good singer. madonna,britney,robbie williams they're all pretty bad singers.

You're better being a mediocre singer but great entertainer than a boring entertainer but good enough singer(cough lloyd, danyl cough)

this bullshit dani keeps saying about hearing them on the radio annoys me too...If recording studios can make kylie and dani sound good then they certainly can with jedward.

Just to comment on this situation in general I think this argument that its a singing contest falls flat ever since Simon voted for Jon and Edward when my beloved lucy was a much better singer. True she came bottom of the public vote but in order to uphold the integrity of their vision of the show as a singing competition it shouldn't have happened...

Why is lloyd still there! It should have came down to lloyd and daynl in my opinion..

Danyl was horrible singing careless whisper....

Stacy or joe is going to win.

Joe will win easily. It's glaringly obvious considering how he manages to raise the bar each week. Stacy will be second, and I'm thinking Olly third.

Lloyd will be gone next week. I'm going to savor every moment we have left. :p

It'll be interesting to see Jedward survive playing in my uni town next week then. The rugby boys managed to make someone from Home and Away (or Neighbours, I forget) cry and run off when she came and judging from Facebook they don't like the twins.

They'll probably devirginise them.

Or make freshers do it for stripes.

Edited by Retro_Link

It'll be interesting to see Jedward survive playing in my uni town next week then. The rugby boys managed to make someone from Home and Away (or Neighbours, I forget) cry and run off when she came and judging from Facebook they don't like the twins.

The thaught of students bringing anyone to tears amuses me loads.