N-Europe

Your First Downloads

david.dakota

Guest Stefkov

if they get the rights off Rare, then probably Jet Force Gemini or Goldeneye (n64)

then i wanna get the first mario game and paper mario

Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Earthbound, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Metroid.

It really depends on whether Rare games are involved. I also hope Sega put some games onto the Revo like the Streets of Rage trilogy and such.

I dunno why Nintendo don't make another one of the fighter that Rare made, I believe Nintendo own all the rights to it.

Any of the Fire Emblem games that weren't released in the west, that's top priority. Then Super Metroid and Metroid II (the one on the game boy). Banjo Tooie and Jet Force Gemini if available. I might even download some of the Zelda CD-i games to see how rediculously bad they were.

Oh and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark if they have the new control system, that would be incredible.

although i severly doubt it... i hope that they have conker on there. I have played the xbox version and personally it just doesnt have the charm of the original (the teddiz look to much like bears and less like the crazed button-eyed demonic teddy bears of the original). plus they changed all the classic multiplayer action.