N-Europe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of sad for the forums that we see "troll" in every new member that joins.

Im right up there aswell with my suspicion, there have been 3 or 4 new members lately who've posted a bit who I have been wondering if they are just old members messing around.

.......Anyway im off to play Bomberman Blast.

It is kind of sad for the forums that we see "troll" in every new member that joins.

Im right up there aswell with my suspicion, there have been 3 or 4 new members lately who've posted a bit who I have been wondering if they are just old members messing around.

.......Anyway im off to play Bomberman Blast.

Quality line there! Anyway welcome whatever you may be.

You think this may be the return of Rokhed? :blank:

Does anyone really care?

Bluntly, I don't. If they end up to be a "troll", or whatever the latest buzzword is, then they will get banned. Simple. I'm sure the mods and admins are watching and I'm sure Rok wouldn't be as stupid as to come back. He knows the amount of information Ashley and the likes can get with the click of a button. Before we know it another will be along with their super l33t skillz and the endless cycle will continue. It's all part of the fun of the forum.

And our aluminium coke cans and driving on the left, and our football where we can only play with our feet and can't really use our hands. We're so mental!

Driving on the left is weird, you guys should really quit that :p

The football thing....well yeah. We just renamed it to soccer and became about the only country that doesn't love it.

Because a period is already about five other things?

That's why there is something called context. When taken in the context of Grammar (as Identified when comma's were mentioned) a period only means a period. Besides, I wasn't sure if full stop meant a period or hitting 'enter' and starting a new paragraph.

Fun Fact Erin, threads don't always stay on topic, the topic just changes at times. Sometimes it's allowed and other times it isn't.

Another Fun Fact, Yelling at admins is not always smart.