N-Europe

Obsessions with Bad Habits.

ReZourceman

Old thread ; http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5575&page=3&highlight=habits

Hey so do you have any habits? I've got quite a weird one. I sing songs and replace the lyrics with something to do with penis or cocks. E.g.

Bonnie Tyler Total eclipse of the heart, becomes "Total eclipse of my cock"

Girls Aloud - I think we're alone now, becomes "I think you're a cock now"

Etc.

Old thread ; http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5575&page=3&highlight=habits

Hey so do you have any habits? I've got quite a weird one. I sing songs and replace the lyrics with something to do with penis or cocks. E.g.

Etc.

I wouldn't really call that a habbit, just more of a childish playing of words for the sake of making things less repetative. Although;

"hey hey you you I wanna fist your girlfriend"

I wouldn't really call that a habbit, just more of a childish playing of words for the sake of making things less repetative. Although;

No, no its stricly limitted to penis'

That song would become

"Hey hey, you you I don't like your bell end, no way no way, I think you need a dildo."

I tend to replace the words of songs with some of my own but it doesn't have to do with cocks or nothing. Just random stuff that sounds like the original lyrics.

Forgive my ignorance, but who's she when she's at home?

And that's Bonkers Bea from Big Brother. She always, every day, kept on going on about how everyone was 'negative'. She was a total bitch as well.

And I agree that ReZ is starting to get weirder :heh:

This is a bit unrelated, but still on topic somewhat: You know the Aerosmith song "I don't wanna miss a thing"? Well, there's this one part which sounds like Senor Tyler is singing "I don't wanna cloooone my eye."

It is at around 3:42.

So, sometimes I just can't help but hear something else. The human mind is funnier than adding cocks.

I/my friends do that all the time.

John (Chair) often improvs over songs, a lot of the time featuring repeated use of "YOU. ARE. A. CUNT" and other such lovely phrases.

Bitch, fuckwit, cunt, bastard, dick, filth etc. All replace the words lyricists work so hard on crafting.

Often we just randomly recite the names of film titles or something with words replaced, and instantly we know what the story in each others heads is.

Like when I randomly said "Yes! I Know Who Bummed Me!" when my friend asked if I wanted to watch the film I Know Who Killed Me. We just break into hysterics.

All you do is make me sound rude.

BEAR in mind, I sound great, and my improvs are really good.

I love your belief that you could have been in the 'Singing Club" in school. All the rejects the choir wanted dead.

But yeah, no.

Etc.

i do that sometimes with band names.. like

poo shiteters or led shit