N-Europe

Exam results 2009

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, well done to everyone so far, just waiting for this thread to be bombarded when people come back from collecting their results. Awesome news people, you're going to have an awesome time at Uni!

Why does results day have to be my birthday =P Or clearing day, for me. Since I did the International Baccalaureate and got my results on the 6th of July, I have been preparing myself thoroughly for clearing and making sure I know what to say and which unis to ring. Wanting to do Politics and if Exeter reject me (I'll be amazed if they don't) I think I'm going to try and get into Lancaster on any kind of Politics course :P

No way! I'm at Lancaster and it's absolutely awesome. In fact I have a friend doing Politics as well :) I have several friends at Exeter too, and they love it there. So either way you're set really. In other news - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well done people especially Chairdriver!

So many people seem to like East Anglian, whats that about. Even my sister is going there >_>

I could have (and probably should have) gone to UEA, I had enough points but chose to stay at home because I was skint.

Any of you guys joining me and dom at Kent?

Few of my friends are going there, they be rather excited

Good luck everyone, and props to any going to University of Leeds. You'll have an unbelievable time! :):(

:D

Or at least im pretty sure it's a :D ... I only got ABB though they were asking AAB and said it was almost certain they wouldn;t let people in who didn;t match their offers :S Still, UCAS say I've been accepted... pretty fookin weird

COOLNESS BEARS! :D to everyone! (yes it was once a phrase)

I GOT INTO BANGOR. :grin:

1243056289545.gif

"Congratulations! Your place at Bangor University (B06) to study Psychology (C802) has been confirmed."

Found that out earlier this morning but just collected my results! :)

Psychology: B

Religious Studies: B

English Literature: C

which is EXACTLY what I needed! :bouncy:

yep, I'm off to Wales. :yay:

I'm defering to Hallam for a year to do politics, and then I have a supposed "promised" place for Journalism next year at Sheff Uni. So, it's worked out well in the end. When I found out I would have to defer Sheff Uni for a year, I literally just broke down. I didn't have the year at Hallam confirmed then, so I was terrified.

But yay! Congrats everyone, especially Chair. My best mate was 7 marks off getting into cambridge, she wad devastated. Though, she's getting it remarked asap, so fingers crossed.