NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Exam results 2009

A levels out tomorrow and all that, thought Id make a thread for those in the same boat.

Needing AAB meself, and as I stumbled across the Art department's marks sheets and found I have a healthy B, means I need 2 A's tomorrow :S Anyone else waiting?

Oh and does anyone know if the rumor that UCAS track is updated at midnight is true?

Oh and does anyone know if the rumor that UCAS track is updated at midnight is true?

Been a while since I got my results, but if I remember correctly back then UCAS didn't update until 9am in the morning. I doubt they'd do it at midnight.

Good luck to those getting results tomorrow, and remember if you don't get what you needed its not the end of the world. :)

I'm after BBB myself.

Maths - Messed up big time, C4 was a bastard and C3 wasn't much better. I'm hoping mechanics will save me some what. I'm thinking the B I got at AS will most likely fall to D at A level. Which ruins my chances of the first choice (UEA).

ICT - Based on the teachers marking I should get a B, however i don't trust her at all so i'm thinking a C here.

Biology - I think I've got a B here, maybe an A, you never know.

Ahh well, there's always clearing.

If I remember the UCAS thing didn't update until around 8-9AM.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck peeps! You can do it!

My ucas updated at about 6am, I kept getting up and checking because I couldn't sleep properly so I kept just turning on the computer and checking.

Back in myyyy day we had to go to college to find out, and my college was 20 miles away (and we walked in the snow, with no shoes!)

I can't believe I got my A-level results four years ago. I'm feeling old.

I get my GCSE results on the 27th, not that they matter but still, quite tense.

I remember going into my 6th form to get my results. But the next year I checked in the morning for my girlfriend on the UCAS site and then text her her results (she asked me to, I wasn't just being mean or anything).

I get my GCSE results on the 27th, not that they matter but still, quite tense.

Of course they matter! It's all important man, good luck.

Why does results day have to be my birthday =P Or clearing day, for me. Since I did the International Baccalaureate and got my results on the 6th of July, I have been preparing myself thoroughly for clearing and making sure I know what to say and which unis to ring. Wanting to do Politics and if Exeter reject me (I'll be amazed if they don't) I think I'm going to try and get into Lancaster on any kind of Politics course :P

Wow dwarf, didn't realise you are only GCSE age. Explains alot :p

Us Scots got ours a week ago. I got 4 As and a B in modern studies. dunno where that came from, was getting 80-90% the whole year. Dodgy marking or something, appeal should up it to an A.

Good luck for all you southerners!

You're only surprised because I am fairly intelligent for a 16 year old Giz! :p

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at University of East Anglia (E14) to study Computing Science (G400) has been confirmed

Bloody hell I wasn't expecting that.

Congratulations Strider, that's fantastic!

I just got:

The current status of your Application is:

Congratulations! Your place at The University of Sheffield (S18) to study Chemistry with Study in Europe (4 years) (F107) has been confirmed.

I think I might cry, I was set on the thought I'd failed!

Got in to do Chemistry at Nottingham. I kinda saw it coming though so not too excited. Back to bed!

Good luck everyone and congrats to those above.

Congratulations! Your place at Aberystwyth University (A40) to study Business & Management (N122) has been confirmed

Needed 260 points for it. I'm a little less nervous about results now.

Congratulations! Your place at University of Leeds (L23) to study English Language and Literature (Q300) has been confirmed.

COME THE FUCK ON!!!

Aaaha, I in no way deserved that, so relieved. Well done everyone :D

Congratulations! Your place at University of Harvard (H01) to study Awesomeness (W000) has been confirmed.

YES! I knew I could do it!!!

In an unrelated and less crazy message, well done so far people and good luck to the rest