N-Europe

Lovin the new look

harribo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lammie, along with Justin and Mike, is to thank for the new look. Though Jan, Tim, Conor and Ash have worked their asses off to get the site up in time for Friday. :yes:

what about me eh? i worked my arse off, i was the one who started getting the ball rolling and added all the boards!!

im glad a lot of your like the new forum, we spent a lot of hours configuring it all and im pretty happy with them and its glad to see that a lot of you are to!

Congrats to the team who created this fresh look, coincidentally fitting in so well with Nintendo's new Revolution set-up colour scheme!

Congrats to Conor Smyth too! A fellow Lurgan man- as small as this Irish town is of ours! And who went to the same school.

As we say over here..."Good on ye!"

I have a few questions which I haven't looked through the topic so don't know if they've been asked already.

Is there, or will there be a darker skin for those who don't want to damage our eyes?

And if possible, could the menu on the homepage be brought up a bit, scrolling down to click forum is most troublesome.