N-Europe

Pokémafia 3 - Turning Point

ReZourceman

All I noticed is that Eddage was stalked last night. :)

All the Chimechos on route-204 just rang in unison.

There are 3 possible situations:

1. You're an info gatherer, who has received info about Eddage, or someone who targeted Eddage. If so, you've made a massive target out of yourself already.

2. You've inferred info about Eddage through the write-up. If this is the case, it now will be pretty easy for the mafia to cross-reference and work out who you AND Eddage are.

3. You're lying. It's pretty easy to do (I do it alot when I'm mafia); plant seeds of dissent amongst and watch them grow with the help of your Sunny Day TM.

Granted, I don't think you have any reason to lie. You're the one person I would NOT suspect to be lying, but to be fair, its almost like you've used Leech Seed by accident.

No offence, but it seems you're playing with no tactical thought at all. You learn Nasty Plot in a few levels, PLEASE just train up!

Since nobody else seems to be coming forward as having roleblocked someone:

I roleblocked Jonnas last night. Didn't see mention of it in the write up, so wasn't sure if it worked (as I think I'm also mentioned elsewhere). However, lack of anyone else speaking up leads me to think that Jonnas may be the killer.

Vote: Jonnas

It's possible.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Jonnas - two - Gizmo, Chairdriver.

Players ; 22 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sprout, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo

Majority is 12.

Since nobody else seems to be coming forward as having roleblocked someone:

I roleblocked Jonnas last night. Didn't see mention of it in the write up, so wasn't sure if it worked (as I think I'm also mentioned elsewhere). However, lack of anyone else speaking up leads me to think that Jonnas may be the killer.

What's Roleblocked?

I got nothing last night either. And like others, I'm perplexed as to the no killing. ::shrug:

Gizmo may be onto something but I'm a little unsure at the moment. There are still people who haven't spoken yet so I'll wait to see if anything else comes up before making a decision on anything.

Dunno. I didn't see any mention of protection happening in the write up. Whereas the 2 Pokemon targeting each other could be me and Jonnas, with the winner being decided on first to PM or flip of a coin or something.

First to PM would probably make sense. And it might explain why you roleblocked him too, seeing as the mafia usually take longer to discuss what they are doing at nights and so PM later. It would also make sense that they would send Jonnas to kill if he wasn't around to PM himself - everyone else in the mafia could use their powers and the don could PM to say 'jonnas will kill...'

Problem is, because Jonnas is away, I know fine and well that not enough people will be willing to vote him off, so once again a day is wasted, at least 2 investigators will have their night wasted checking him out, and then we are less likely to have something tomorrow, and blah, blah, blah. Imo, the evidence is enough to justify doing something, purely because not doing something annoys me. Yes it's a shame he's not around to defend himself, but tough. It's his own fault for signing up and then going away.

Well to keep things moving and it's the only thing we have to go on right now, I'll put in a vote too. I don't want to waste another day/night by not doing anything. If Jonnas is a townie then that's bad, but we're at the start of the game and there's still plenty of townies to keep majority. Plus we have to act, can't just wait for info gatherers to do anything as that's just boring and kinda takes the fun out of these games.

Sooooo...

Alright, but only because people want to do something... there isn't a massive amount of evidence but if it's all we have

It just feels a bit pointless to wait for more info I think. I mean, you'd just be playing the waiting game, and I find that kind of annoying. These games need speculation and discussion and paranoia to keep them fun. =)

Vote Jonnas - eight - Gizmo, Chairdriver, EEVILMURRAY, SPAMBOT4000, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Dyson, Nintendohnut.

Players ; 22 ; Cube, SBAMBOT4000, Coolness Bears, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Eddage, Raining again, Dyson, Ellmeister, Paj Meen Ah, Jonnas, Zell, not_so_tiny, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sprout, Eenuh, Gaggle64, EEVILMURRAY, S.C.G., Molly, Gizmo

Majority is 12.

Vote Jonnas - eleven - Gizmo, Chairdriver, EEVILMURRAY, SPAMBOT4000, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Dyson, Nintendohnut, Cube, Eddage, Molly

Majority is 12.