N-Europe

Lady GaGa IS a hermaphrodyte

Gizmo

Check it out at about 1.14. Theres definately a bit of peeper there.

Post from her blog:

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is ... Read Morethat its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga ♥

lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

its not like we all go around talking about our vags.

bluffin with my muffin

Apparently, some of us do.

I'm still skeptical. Probably just her idea of being weird and cool or something. If you were in her situation and wasn't crazy on the idea of people knowing, would you really wear a short skirt like that on stage and straddle a bike?

If you dislike her so much, then please don't make these pointless threads.

It doesn't matter if she's a hermaphrodyte. She's a badass and the most exciting thing to happen to pop music for years.

shes got personally and everytihng needed to be a big star BUT the music is uninspired and feels just like the latest fad...plus she's pretty bad live.(when she turns up)

She has a chance on her next album to change this..

she's new and different i'll give her that and she'll be around for a while.

Well I like her, you don't MCJ. That's fine.

But I'm simply complaining about the fact that Gizmo thought that it was such an important thing to tell us that it needed it's own thread. As if the fact that there's "proof" that she's a "hermaphrodyte" is finally a reason for everybody to dismiss her, as if she's somehow less of a human being because of it, a sentiment which I find highly offensive.

Edited by killthenet

Well I like her, you don't MCJ. That's fine.

But I'm simply complaining about the fact that Gayzmo thought that it was such an important thing to tell us that it needed it's own thread. As if the fact that there's "proof" that she's a "hermaphrodyte" is finally a reason for everybody to dismiss her, as if she's somehow less of a human being because of it, a sentiment which I find highly offensive.

I find people using 'gay' as an insult not just offensive, but retarded.

And yet here you are being petty and calling him 'Gayzmo'. Classic!... well done btw! [/sarcasm]

I think he was being genuine and posting it because he's just found out about it, and it's pretty attention grabbing news!

There aren't exactly many hermaphrodyte in the world!... and with the polar ice caps melting that numbers in decline! oh no wait that's polar bears!

I apologise, I should have called him Assmo. Or GizSLOW. Or something equally retarded.

Come on, there was a tonne of hate behind his post and you know it. Gizmo is a gigantic homophobe and very probably a disgusting racist to boot. And he listens to Incubus.

Edited by killthenet

If you actually think she is one, I'm speechless. Plus, the sheer fact you posted that "quote" that's supposedly from her makes it even worse. It was on this made up blog (startrash I think. Hardly a reputable source is it?), and got posted around the internet like wildfire. Can you really see GaGa saying "Yes, I have a poon and a peener?". No. Plus the fact she goes around in literally skin tight leotards, I think we'd have noticed some form of...bulge before this point.

If you actually think she is one, I'm speechless. Plus, the sheer fact you posted that "quote" that's supposedly from her makes it even worse. It was on this made up blog (startrash I think. Hardly a reputable source is it?), and got posted around the internet like wildfire. Can you really see GaGa saying "Yes, I have a poon and a peener?". No. Plus the fact she goes around in literally skin tight leotards, I think we'd have noticed some form of...bulge before this point.

She did anything but deny it on Jonathon Ross.

Why should this even matter, it doesnt affect her music at all.

Her gender doesnt decide wether you like her or not, its her talent.

If this is true, then she looks pretty good.

If you dont like her music, dont say nasty thigs because theres people who do.

Yes she is a fad, but most musicians are or were.