N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A large orange Pokemon set out on its night errands. It came back fruitless.

Elsewhere a green Pokemon stumbled across a dark secret.

Other Pokemon that were busy the night before decided to lie low.

Elsewhere one particular Pokemon was a busy body. Fluttering around it had gathered its intel and headed hastily back to its hut. On the way back the Pokemon was intercepted by a loud noise. Fairly unaffected the Pokemon carried on, knowing the dangers of the night. But it never made it home. The Pokemon was frozen solid to the ground by a nearby Pokemon. Fearing it had made a terrible mistake the Pokemon fled.

The night was quiet and as the Pokemon desperately tried to free itself, it heard an even louder and even more terrifying sound.

TTTTHHHUCCCKKK THUUUUCCCKKKKK.

dpmfa474.png

MoogleViper was crushed to death. He was Porygon-Z, the power tracing townie.

The sun rose on DAY 3

Players 20 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is eleven.

I was silenced yesterday, and tonight I assume I was roleblocked as apparently I was 'entirely negated' from the night phase.

Possibly one of the mafia roles is to basically remove a pokemon for the night? I think they like targeting me but not to die. That's probably coming soon.

Anyone got anything at all? Someone must have gotten lucky tonight.

I was silenced yesterday, and tonight I assume I was roleblocked as apparently I was 'entirely negated' from the night phase.

Possibly one of the mafia roles is to basically remove a pokemon for the night? I think they like targeting me but not to die. That's probably coming soon.

Anyone got anything at all? Someone must have gotten lucky tonight.

I dunno, I didn't appear in the write-up, either.

Nor do I have any info to add to the conversation, I'm afraid.

I dunno, I didn't appear in the write-up, either.

Nor do I have any info to add to the conversation, I'm afraid.

No, I don't mean I'm not in the write-up, I mean I literally received a PM saying that I was negated from the night. Someone did something to me, it what I mean.

My power didn't work during the night. Whether that is suspect or not I don't know but I'm leaning towards it being suspect. Haven't decided on how I'll go just yet so I'll leave it before I announce my decision.

What kind of decision?

Some things I'd like explained:

Dyson, why did you ask if not_so_tiny's appeared in the write-up?

Ganepark, why are you voting for Ellmeister?

And Ellmeister, how do you figure that Ganepark targetted you and is lying about it? And why don't you have any words left? Can you only post a number of words each day, or ...?

Hmmm... discounting the vote for Ganepark, Ellmeister spoke only 30 words exactly since the new day. That might put truth to his last words "I can't, no words left." Though we can't exactly ask him why he voted Ganepark now... Rez did mention that the roles for this game would certainly by a little more interesting than usual...

The above wouldn't mean much but Ganepark's 'casual' vote toward Ellmeister is rather suspicious as no reason is given whatsoever. He kinda says "Oh I don't know whether to lynch or not, ah bugger it I'll just vote Ell and I can change it later if needs be" For that reason I'm going to

Vote: Ganepark32

We lost the last game by being afraid to vote so we really need to man up a bit in this game.

Hmmm... discounting the vote for Ganepark, Ellmeister spoke only 30 words exactly since the new day. That might put truth to his last words "I can't, no words left." Though we can't exactly ask him why he voted Ganepark now... Rez did mention that the roles for this game would certainly by a little more interesting than usual...

The above wouldn't mean much but Ganepark's 'casual' vote toward Ellmeister is rather suspicious as no reason is given whatsoever. He kinda says "Oh I don't know whether to lynch or not, ah bugger it I'll just vote Ell and I can change it later if needs be" For that reason I'm going to

Vote: Ganepark32

We lost the last game by being afraid to vote so we really need to man up a bit in this game.

While Ellmeister can't speak for himself anymore today apparently, I'm a little hesitant to vote for anyone just yet, as we've only heard postulations without any explanations.

Still, we could lynch one of them today. We may get lucky, otherwise we know who to go for tomorrow.

When I used my 'power' through the night period on a person, it came back as unsuccessful. That to me sounds suspicious on the grounds that the person may not have been in his usual place during the night period, as if he was then surely my 'power' would have been successful, and therefore could be linked to the mafia.

At the moment, you could say Ellmeister is a hunch but there is some weight behind it given the message I got back during the night period, unlike his argument for voting for me which boils down to the fact that I've voted for him. His quickness to say I'm lying is also something people should take note of.

When I used my 'power' through the night period on a person, it came back as unsuccessful. That to me sounds suspicious on the grounds that the person may not have been in his usual place during the night period, as if he was then surely my 'power' would have been successful, and therefore could be linked to the mafia.

At the moment, you could say Ellmeister is a hunch but there is some weight behind it given the message I got back during the night period, unlike his argument for voting for me which boils down to the fact that I've voted for him. His quickness to say I'm lying is also something people should take note of.

Right, just to let you know sometimes powers don't work because the person was protected or you were roleblocked. It is suspicious that you couldn't use your power, but it may have nothing to do with Ellmeister. Or you may be right and he is suspicious. What I think would help is if you summarised this suspicous thing you got back (you're not allowed to copy and paste your PM) so just say what it is that makes you so suspicious.

Personally I don't know who to vote for, but SPAMBOT - why are you so quick to vote for Ganepark? I don't see why you think he's so suspicious when this is his first game and he's still learning the ropes? Perhaps if Ellmeister dies at some point and turns out evil we may have found a fellow mafioso, with you being so quick to jump to his defence.

AUTOMERGE: Oh sorry also Tellyn - all I got was that I was 'completely negated' from the night period. That includes roleblock etc as my power didn't work. I think this means that one of the mafia people's power is to literally remove someone from the night phase, probably protecting them but not allowing them to use their power. I'm not certain though, as there was a power very similar to this in the last Pokemon game (so I don't know whether it would be in there again?), and it was my power in the San Luis game - I could protect people and roleblock them, and sometimes we used it on fellow mafiosos if they were in danger, but otherwise we just used it on random characters in the hope of 1) appearing good and 2) gaining info.

Anyway, that's just a guess, all I know for sure is that I was negated from the night entirely, which caused me to be roleblocked.