N-Europe

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

ReZourceman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Molly's info and not_so_tiny's info said there's a pokémon with a puddle of water (not_so_tiny saying this is Nintendohnut), so Molly probably got misdirected onto him (thinking it was Paj). Molly also got killed by water.

Yes, that makes sense. Molly's info also said Ellmeister was evil, right? I guess she must've been a competent investigator, after all.

I think that Ashley may have something to do with the mist. I'm not entirely sure, though.

Anyway. I'll wait for people to talk.

Ashley, huh...? And you have info on this? That's one more to add to our suspect list.

I targeted Nintendohnut last night, because I was suspicious of him for various reasons, plus not_so_tiny's info. Obviously he was being protected, which makes me think that if he's evil, he might be the mafia boss.

nah, it was Raining_Again, atleast thats one of the people who targeted you. There might have been more than one person who targeted you, but i don't know who else

Hmmm...Well, nothing happened to me, so I guess R_A does not have a hostile power. That's good.

Ashley, huh...? And you have info on this? That's one more to add to our suspect list.

I got that result on the first night when I investigated Ashley. I just assumed that it was someone protecting him.

Hold up! Jonnas you have completely forced this vote in my direction. Literally what the hell! I am now hugely suspicious of you because after I explained myself yesterday you have suddenly come into the thread, accused me of (more) things that aren't true and then voted for me. Several things

1. Yesterday not_so_tiny had info on me saying I was evil and a puddle surrounded me. Here is what Molly had first night, when she targetted Paj Meen Ah and he turned out good:

Paj Meen Ah appears to be evil. He also leaves a trail of water.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

Now clearly someone impeded the investigation that night, or she was target changed or something. Anyway the point is it must have happened to not_so_tiny. Eenuh you said that you think Molly was redirected onto me - why is that? Why is it not possible that the mafia are redirecting all of the investigators onto one of their own who is this evil puddle maker to get another townie killed just like Paj was. What I'm saying is they know misdirecting an investigator onto this evil wet pokemon worked once, why would they not do it again on me?

2. I am in no way covered by any sort of mist, or water unless someone has done something to me to cause me to be covered in those things.

3. I have no idea who protected me last night. But whoever it was thank you so very much because by the looks of it, Eenuh wants me dead. I am now sure that she is a danger to the town and I am just very glad to whoever it was who protected me.

I now suspect Jonnas and Eenuh of being either evil or in some sort of partnership. Jonnas confuses people into voting for me, then Eenuh jumps in straight afterwards backing him up after trying to do something nasty to me the night before. Frankly I don't trust Eenuh and her (probably killing) power.

Vote: Eenuh

I can't believe I'm being voted for based on misinformation.

Hold up! Jonnas you have completely forced this vote in my direction. Literally what the hell! I am now hugely suspicious of you because after I explained myself yesterday you have suddenly come into the thread, accused me of (more) things that aren't true and then voted for me. Several things

1. Yesterday not_so_tiny had info on me saying I was evil and a puddle surrounded me. Here is what Molly had first night, when she targetted Paj Meen Ah and he turned out good:

Now clearly someone impeded the investigation that night, or she was target changed or something. Anyway the point is it must have happened to not_so_tiny. Eenuh you said that you think Molly was redirected onto me - why is that? Why is it not possible that the mafia are redirecting all of the investigators onto one of their own who is this evil puddle maker to get another townie killed just like Paj was. What I'm saying is they know misdirecting an investigator onto this evil wet pokemon worked once, why would they not do it again on me?

2. I am in no way covered by any sort of mist, or water unless someone has done something to me to cause me to be covered in those things.

3. I have no idea who protected me last night. But whoever it was thank you so very much because by the looks of it, Eenuh wants me dead. I am now sure that she is a danger to the town and I am just very glad to whoever it was who protected me.

I now suspect Jonnas and Eenuh of being either evil or in some sort of partnership. Jonnas confuses people into voting for me, then Eenuh jumps in straight afterwards backing him up after trying to do something nasty to me the night before. Frankly I don't trust Eenuh and her (probably killing) power.

Vote: Eenuh

I can't believe I'm being voted for based on misinformation.

Actually I was gonna vote for you anyway, but seems Jonnas made a post first. I am going by not_so_tiny's info, which so far has been right. I do not trust you and you come across as overly paranoid and defensive, especially when it comes to my power (which you know nothing about anyway). It's clear you want to set up the town against me and Jonnas. Now I can't say I trust Jonnas yet, but I have been very suspicious of you for a while.

Also, how would the mafia be able to redirect -all- the investigators onto one person? That seems a bit impossible to me.

Actually I was gonna vote for you anyway, but seems Jonnas made a post first. I am going by not_so_tiny's info, which so far has been right. I do not trust you and you come across as overly paranoid and defensive, especially when it comes to my power (which you know nothing about anyway). It's clear you want to set up the town against me and Jonnas. Now I can't say I trust Jonnas yet, but I have been very suspicious of you for a while.

Also, how would the mafia be able to redirect -all- the investigators onto one person? That seems a bit impossible to me.

I'm not saying they can redirect every single investigator. But now that several of them are known the mafia know who to target don't they? Right, so what I'm saying is on one night they targetted molly and made Paj look evil to her. And the other night they targeted not_so_tiny and made me look evil.

The reasons I'm so paranoid about your power are these: we don't know what it is and it seems quite dangerous (you admitted yourself that if you told us what it was we would think you were evil or it would make you look suspicious or something) AND as far as I can remember, I don't think you've ever been confirmed as neutral. I'm not saying that you're not neutral, but it just seemed a bit too perfect when you posted straight after Jonnas and went for me.

I always sound paranoid in these stupid games. Go back to the sci fi one (I think it was) - I went mental at gaggle64 and Esequiel based on a little evidence of them working together, and eventually I was proven to be wrong. What I'm saying is in these games you have to paranoid and suspect people.

I'm not sure what you mean about me being defensive though - so far I have briefly debunked not_so_tiny's info when it was wrong, before moving onto the other info we had, and today I certainly have been defensive, but that's because everyone is voting for me wrongly! I'm sorry if I'm making you suspicious, but not_so_tiny's info is wrong and I don't know how to make you see that. I'm guessing at how the mafia is doing it but frankly I really don't know. I'm just hoping that somehow you guys will believe me and someone can investigate me tonight to prove that I'm not evil!

Seriously, I get why you're suspicious but from my point of view it's so frustrating not being able to prove to you that I'm good and having to guess at why not_so_tiny's investigation went wrong.

Change Vote: No Lynch

I am still suspicious of you Eenuh, but seeing as nobody else seems to be agreeing with me I'll just forget about it. Please just let Cube or Jonnas or someone else investigate me tonight to show that I'm not evil, I don't know what else I can say. You're all voting based on one piece of information from not_so_tiny that was wrong, and said the exact same thing as Molly got when we voted off Paj.

First of all I didn't "jump in" right after Jonnas. Dyson posted after him but for some reason you find me more suspicious, even though I haven't voted off any person yet so far.

At the moment I believe not_so_tiny's info as it's the only thing we really have to go on. Sorry, but for now I'm not going to change my vote.

People are being too passive or are being misled to vote off townies and if we don't get rid of some mafia members soon the town is going to lose.

First of all I didn't "jump in" right after Jonnas. Dyson posted after him but for some reason you find me more suspicious, even though I haven't voted off any person yet so far.

Well that's a fair point, I suppose dyson is indeed just as suspicious. I think the main reason I went for you was firstly because there were questions raised about you the other night and because you tried to use you 'suspicious' sounding power on me. Why did you do that, out of interest? Would have actually killed me or am I just being over-paranoid (like usual :) )

At the moment I believe not_so_tiny's info as it's the only thing we really have to go on. Sorry, but for now I'm not going to change my vote.

People are being too passive or are being misled to vote off townies and if we don't get rid of some mafia members soon the town is going to lose.

I don't know what else to say apart from this is what is happening now! You only have on piece of info on me, and it's wrong! The town is being misled in order to get rid of a goodie! I'm sorry but like I say, its so firstrating seeing it from my point of view - you say people are voting off townies because they're being misled, and yet you're being misled to vote me off :cry:

Like Eenuh, I'm only voting for you because of not_so_tiny (who is silenced right now). Other suspects include Ashley and Ellmeister, but you're the only one we have concrete evidence for.

You say you believe not_so_tiny was misdirected for being an investigator, but how would the mafia know he was one? He never said anything before. Not to mention they knew Spambot was an investigator (he revealed himself early) and they silenced him instead of misdirecting. They never misdirected Cube, either.

Things don't add up with that misdirection theory. On the other hand, we really don't know much.

I'll reiterate that I'm willing to vote for the previously mentioned Ell and Ashley, if anyone else believes the little things against them.

Like I said I haven't done anything today! So don't look at me for anything thats happened. Nintendohnut seems to be making a seemingly plausible sotry whereas Ashley hasn't really said anything to show he is good. He may just be busy but he has been posting elsewhere at various points. Why do we think Ashley is suspicious again?

Like I said I haven't done anything today! So don't look at me for anything thats happened. Nintendohnut seems to be making a seemingly plausible sotry whereas Ashley hasn't really said anything to show he is good. He may just be busy but he has been posting elsewhere at various points. Why do we think Ashley is suspicious again?

Ashley is suspicious because Cube believes he's associated with the mist that covered you. Either you two are mafia buddies, or he's a mafioso that tried to frame you.

Either way, it's hard to believe that the "mist guy" is good.

I r busy making schemes/London.

I honestly don't have anything to add, hence taciturn nature. However I have been following and I feel were still clueless and finger pointing has gotten 3 townies killed so...

vote no lynch

Voting no lynch will just mean another townie gets killed tonight, and the following nights if we don't do anything. Our only chance is to try and figure out who the mafia are and go after them.

I find it weird that with the first people lynched no one really questioned the information and didn't see anything against lynching them. Though now that we're running out of time for the town, people suddenly start going "oh no I don't know, I don't think we should lynch such or so". There is evidence against Nintendohnut which says he is evil yet no one is willing to act on it?

You continue to ignore the fact that the info is false. You also continue to ignore the fact that the info is very similar to the info molly got when Paj was wrongly lynched.

I think the main reason people aren't willing to lynch is because of the fact we've lynched wrongly too many times. If we do it again (as you are suggesting we do with me for some reason on very little, false evidence) the mafia will almost certainly win!

You continue to ignore the fact that the info is false. You also continue to ignore the fact that the info is very similar to the info molly got when Paj was wrongly lynched.

I think the main reason people aren't willing to lynch is because of the fact we've lynched wrongly too many times. If we do it again (as you are suggesting we do with me for some reason on very little, false evidence) the mafia will almost certainly win!

What about my info on Ellmeister? Or Cube's info on Ashley? Those two pieces of info are more solid, yet keep getting brushed off for no reason.

The town were being indecisive and not taking action. The day phase drew to a close.

DAY FIVE (Is it? lol) IS OVER.

Send meh your PMZ.

Players 12 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

------------

The night was still and quiet. A tiny blue Pokemon pattered along, scared, but it had to do its job. It was struck down in its path by dark purple bolts. Unable to fulfil its task.

Elsewhere the small pink Pokemon chose its target and something strange happened.

The red eyes emerged from the shadows. Sure of its target it striked! Black mist surrounded the target and it revealed the truth.

dpmfa076.png

Jonnas is dead. He was Golem. He was a townie.

The red eyes looked perplexed. They quickly retreated back to the shadows, but as they turned around were stopped by the dark towering Pokemon. It knew what was coming. Rock tomb has been used.

Meanwhile the large dragon Pokemon went to check out an ally. It found Golem, lieing on the floor, dead. The Pokemon didn't have time to shed a tear. Its neck was grasped and cracked.

dpmfa445.png

not_so_tiny is dead. He was Garchomp. A townie.

The town were left reeling from the nights events.

NIGHT FIVE IS OVER.

Players 10 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Eenuh, Ashley, Cube, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is five.

Day Six.