NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

How is that not useful! Did you also get they they are good, or just that they're a large creature? Because if its the latter we may have found the pokemon that's performing rock tomb - thats described as large isn't it?

No alignment. The large creature is Chairdriver. Aren't there a lot of large Pokémon, though?

Right I've been given information that Nintendohnut is evil and a large curious puddle surrounds him, maybe related to the water that Molly found in her investigation on the first night.

Nintendohunt can you explain yourself?

Anyway for the moment I'm voting: Nintendohnut

Vote Nintendohnut - one - not_so_tiny

Players 14 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is eight.

Well, I'll Vote: chairdriver, as I suspected him yesterday, and this "huge pokémon" thing does nothing to calm down my suspicions.

Aye, I'm willing to off chairdriver myself after yesterdays suspicions and this new piece of info.

Vote: chairdriver

Vote Chairedriver - two - Jonnas, Dyson.

Players 14 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is eight.

Info I got from the first night said that Chairdriver was good, but take that as you will, he has seemed suspicious with some of his posts.

Edited by not_so_tiny

Right I've been given information that Nintendohnut is evil and a large curious puddle surrounds him, maybe related to the water that Molly found in her investigation on the first night.

Nintendohunt can you explain yourself?

Anyway for the moment I'm voting: Nintendohnut

Erm...to be honest no I can't. I have literally got no idea why that info has come up but it looks oddly similar to the false info that Molly got about Paj Meen Ah. I don't want to reveal myself but I will say this - I'm not evil and I'm most certainly not wet. I don't know how to explain this other than that, I don't know why you got that info but it is wrong.

In other news, I have been suspect-ful of chairdriver the entire game, and although there are a lot of large pokemon, there don't seem to be a huge number in this game. His posts have also been odd (I will refer once again to him quickly voting off Paj and not giving a good reason, plus voting for randoms and quickly changing his vote) and he is acting very suspiciously. I'm just going to go for it today - I've been cautious in voting before today but we really need to get somewhere and whats the point in having a vote if you're not going to use it?

Vote: Chairdriver

Vote Chairedriver - three - Jonnas, Dyson, Nintendohnut.

Majority is eight.

Vote Chairedriver - four - Jonnas, Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister.

Majority is eight.

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm not evil and I'm most certainly not wet.

quote of the day ^___^

i've noticed chair's posts being a little erratic too...

vote: chairdriver

quote of the day ^___^

i've noticed chair's posts being a little erratic too...

vote: chairdriver

Erm.... yeah that was an intentionally funny statement

*cough*:blush:

Erm.... yeah that was an intentionally funny statement

*cough*:blush:

ahwhhh now you've ruined it. :blank:

:grin:

Hmm I dunnnno, I'm not sure i wanna go for the lynch... Has chair been on to defend himself?

Vote Chairedriver - five - Jonnas, Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey.

Majority is eight.

Change Vote: No lynch

I actually may have something here. Now, we can assume that whoever silenced someone else with Rock Tomb is evil, right? Well, there are 4 people who haven't posted yet:

Eenuh

Molly

Ashley

chairdriver

Where am I going with this? I have a small bit of info: Ellmeister targetted Molly last night.

I didn't think much of this at first, but she hasn't posted since the day started, and if she really is silenced, there's a good chance that Ellmeister is the Rock Tomb guy.

But I'd like to wait a bit before I jump to conclusions, to make sure she's the silenced one.

Change Vote: No lynch

I actually may have something here. Now, we can assume that whoever silenced someone else with Rock Tomb is evil, right? Well, there are 4 people who haven't posted yet:

Eenuh

Molly

Ashley

chairdriver

Where am I going with this? I have a small bit of info: Ellmeister targetted Molly last night.

I didn't think much of this at first, but she hasn't posted since the day started, and if she really is silenced, there's a good chance that Ellmeister is the Rock Tomb guy.

But I'd like to wait a bit before I jump to conclusions, to make sure she's the silenced one.

Sorry I hadn't been able to get on N-E today for some reason (just posted it in the HWYD thread), so hadn't been able to check this thread yet. But yeah, I'm not the silenced person. As for Chairdriver, he hasn't been on since the 11th, I think ReZ posted a few messages ago that he's on holiday?

Vote No Lynch - one - Jonnas.

Vote Chairedriver - five - Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey, Mundi.

Majority is eight.

Yeah Chair has gone on holiday. How will this affect things?

Still not sure who to vote for so at the moment: Vote; No Lynch

(I can change it before the day is over though yes?)

Yeah Chair has gone on holiday. How will this affect things?

Still not sure who to vote for so at the moment: Vote; No Lynch

(I can change it before the day is over though yes?)

sure can ash!

Well, now that Eenuh and Ashley have posted, and considering Molly logged in yesterday, I think it's safe to assume she's the silenced one. And if that's the case...

Change Vote: Ellmeister

Vote No Lynch - one - Ashley.

Vote Nintendohnut - one - not_so_tiny.

Vote Ellmeister - one - Jonnas.

Vote Chairedriver - five - Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey, Mundi.

Majority is eight.