NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

Only if there was some way to privately message people on such trivial things.

But that´s space age technology...

Also, I have nothing to add due to a lack of info.

I always forget PM's exist. And with that, I'll depart this thread. *bamf*

My theory is that an evil water based pokemon blocked/diverted my power giving me false information.

According to my information Ellmeister is a 'dangerous and evil threat', and that was all the info. I know you all think I'm a dumb cop which is a possibilty, but to be honest I don't trust Ell. He said he was gonna wait to hear Paj's side of the story (assumably to gain people's trust) and then voted for him 5 mins later in the same post.

I simply voted him off because I knew it was going to happen and I thought we may as well lynch someone to get info. I'm a townie. Molly did you appear in the write up on the first night? If so was there anything to suggest a blockage? Otherwise you probably are a dumb cop.

And your theory adding on something to do with water is a little off since you first said it about Paj and now try and make an excuse.

I'm going to Vote: Molly

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

However, I know that Eenuh has bright glowing eyes and is not a townie.

Vote: Eenuh

Well, several things have happened.

First, Molly gets information about someone being evil, and they turn out to be good. Now we have another person she says is evil. I personally think she's the dumb cop who basically just gets opposite results... but whether to try out the theory is another thing. It could mean killing off another townie, and I'd rather not give the mafia the pleasure of watching us lynch each other off.

One bonus is that there was no mafia kill last night seemingly... are there any roleblockers around? It's possible that you roleblocked the mafia killer?

Other than that, Cube's info. The first night write up said something about evil glowing eyes (or something like that). Now, we could either trust Cube on this and see what happens, or ignore it. I personally am a little more willing to go with this, only because of Molly's info last night. I'm worried that if we go with her again we'll lose a townie again, and at least this way we can test whether Cube's info is actually right and whether we should trust him in his investigations. That way we can also test Molly's power - they could both target the same person tomorrow night and see what results they get? If they're the same, something has been happening that's a little funky, if they're different we can assume one of them is 'dumb'.

Anyway, that's what I think. I'm leaning towards voting for Eenuh right now, but I'll hold my vote until she and the others have spoken.

I believe a townie was killed, but instead of staying dead, became evil with his/her death. This could be the player's power (maybe Girafarig, or some other bipolar pokémon?)

On other news, I may have something substantial, but I need something answered: Ellmeister, are you the lil' green dude in the write-up?

I simply voted him off because I knew it was going to happen and I thought we may as well lynch someone to get info. I'm a townie. Molly did you appear in the write up on the first night? If so was there anything to suggest a blockage? Otherwise you probably are a dumb cop.

And your theory adding on something to do with water is a little off since you first said it about Paj and now try and make an excuse.

I'm going to Vote: Molly

You think I could be a dumb cop and therefore a townie, but you're voting for me anyway. Why would you do that unless you're mafia? Possibly because I know you're evil, I'm a threat to you and you know that killing me at night could be difficult.

The water info suggested it was Paj on the first night, but that doesn't add up as he was Mew, which is why I think it was someone blocking me.

I'm convinced Ell is mafia, but we'll see what comes of this Eenuh info. I'm also prepared to go with what Nintendohnut suggested.

Vote Molly - one - Ellmeister.

Vote Eenuh - one - Cube.

Majority is eight.

Players fifteen; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Edited by ReZourceman

Molly - what Ellmeister may be suggesting is something I've been thinking about too. You gave bad info and got a townie killed yesterday. Now you're saying you were interfered with but we should trust you again to lynch someone else. Now I'm not saying your mafia, but if you were killing off a townie and then saying you were misdirected (or something) would get you off the hook. I'm not saying you're a mafioso, but I'll keep my eye on you just because you seem a little too eager to follow your info a second time when it was wrong the first.

I agree with Nintendohnut on this one. Molly's 'bad info' got a townie killed yesterday and yet she's convinced to believe the next piece of info she got saying that Ellmeister is evil. It's really difficult knowing who to trust, but to get the game moving a bit....

Vote: Molly

Vote Molly - two - Ellmeister, not_so_tiny.

Vote Eenuh - one - Cube.

Majority is eight.

i have nothing to add! and i'ma wait for more info/people to explain themselves......

*twiddles thumbs*

Well, I got nothing, then.

I'll Vote: Eenuh to keep things moving, then.

Well I can confirm that I'm not a townie, as my alignment is neutral. However I share the same win condition, namely that the mafia needs to be killed for me to win. So basically I'm townie but... I assume because of my power/role I'm neutral?

Anyway, the glowy eyes are mine I guess, but I haven't targetted anyone the last two nights so I'm not even sure why I am being mentioned in the write-ups and other people aren't.

I can see how me being a neutral will probably get me killed, but I can be very helpful to the town.

Vote Molly - two - Ellmeister, not_so_tiny.

Vote Eenuh - two - Cube, Jonnas.

Majority is eight.

Sorry I didn't see Jonnas talking about me. As far as I know I'm not little nor green.

Could you answer me and explain why, in the same post, you said I'm probably a dumb cop for the townies and then voted for me?

I think I believe Eenuh. One of the write ups said 'evil red eyes', not glowing ones. Plus the info didn't say she was bad, so neutral makes sense I guess.

A large earthy beast was stalking the night. Choosing that his life was worth endangering for a fellow Pokemon he approached the small creature to fend off any evil doers. A shroud of darkness appeared and the brave Pokemon found himself standing below a towering and more than competent Pokemon.

The small Pokemon had many eyes watching it that night.

A sinister red pair of eyes was not watching it....in particular. Rather observing everyone from the shadows, waiting to make informed and crucial decisions.

A towering evil monster shook the town, unaffected by the dangers of the night the creature caused a devastating blow to a Pokemon.

Night two is over.

The bright red eyes continued to give a watch over the town.

A small green Pokemon was going about its business when it was brutally ambushed by an evil and gargantuant terror. Rock Tomb has been used. The Pokemon has become incapacitated, and unable to cry for help.

Elsewhere in the town a powerful Pokemon was being cautious. Its caution would be redundant. Dark matters took place. A Pokemon has been thrust unto the brink of death, and awoken as evil.

Alright, pretty sure that is supposed to be me in the write-up. As you can see, I haven't used my power yet (thus the "watching over the town" and "waiting to make informed and crucial decisions").

I know that because I'm neutral I'll probably get killed, either by lynch or by mafia. =/

Hmm I agree, Molly is acting quite erratic.

Vote: Molly

Erratic, Perhaps. I don't see it that way though, seems to me like she got her information wrong and now people are jumping on her for it. Though, it's all we have to go on at the moment, and I don't suppose anyone is gonna come forward with any more information. Molly, did you target anyone last night?

Well...It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a "Neutral" role that's effectively a townie... But somehow, I think Eenuh will steal a victory from us sooner or later...

On the other hand, I think Ellmeister is acting suspiciously. I'm thiking Molly is good, honestly. And my suspicion of Ell is a very faint hunch...

I think Eenuh should live, as she's currently functioning as a townie. If we see the red eyes do anything bad, we jump on her like rabid dogs (okay, that sounded wrong :heh:)

Meanwhile, chairdriver hasn't spoken much. This is uncommon...unless he's evil or something...

Change vote: chairdriver

Yet another faint hunch, but that's because I don't think there are any other better leads.

Oddly enough Jonnas, I was a little suspicious of chair too. I personally have no evidence or whatever, but he usually does talk a lot more and when he did talk yesterday he voted (without a very good reason) and said nothing else. It seemed like 'oh I'm voting paj cause he's not coming on holiday' was just a convenient and innocent way to vote someone off.

Anyway, it was just a hunch, and I wasn't going to say anything but as you brought it up I thought I'd mention it. Still don't know who to vote for, I can't say I agree with your ideas about Molly but that's also just a gut feeling. Everyone is looking suspicious from where I am, I hate these situations!

I'm not really suspicious of Holly, just a little bit worried. Yousaid something about Paj and water, and when that was wrong decided to add a bit about water to something else just to suit you.

So I decided to vote for you because thats suspicious, but I have nothing to go on except for the fact you did that. I'd go with the dumb cop idea because there's always one and you got your first go wrong.

Vote: No lynch if that makes you happier Molly, no-one else really seems suspicious right now. Although Eenuh you did point out that it said sinister red eyes, which does seem to suggest Mafia?