NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

I don't like it.

Vote Lynch: Paj Meen Ah

Spam, do you roleblock as well as investigate?

Paj_Meen_Ah - votes seven- Molly, Jonnas, Chairdriver, not_so_tiny, Cube, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson.

Majority is nine.

Perhaps we should wait till we can grill paj a bit more, why was there a water trail? Is Mew a water based Pokemon? Could he have put out the fire or something?!

Change Vote: No Lynch For now.

Mew ain't a water based Pokemon, no. It's psychic. In fact I'd forgotten about the water trail but that just makes me think Paj made up Mew on the spot.

Mew is a Psychic type legendary who IIRC can learn any TM/HM move so it's possible he could have a water move, but really we've have Molly's info against Paj's word. I'd rather we actually do something and take a chance.

EDIT: Beaten like a red headed step child.

Paj_Meen_Ah - votes seven- martinist, Jonnas, Chairdriver, not_so_tiny, Cube, SPAMBOT4000, Dyson.

No lynch - votes one - Molly.

Majority is nine.

------------------------

not_so_tiny...beaten like a red headed step child is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Molly says he leaves a trail of water and Paj says he is Mew...this makes no sense. Either Molly is lying or Paj has made it all up. Now then, I would make the deciding vote now so I'm going to wait for Paj to try and justify what Molly has said or I shall be Voting for Paj.

Screw it, get something done. Vote:Paj Meen Ah I just hope this isn't a mistake and Molly has made us lynch a townie.

Edited by Ellmeister
Automerged Doublepost

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Am I the only one to thing that Paj was taking the piss with his last post?

The town drew in on their target. They decided to lynch a member of their community.

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Mew. The odd aura that surrounded him could not save him this time. He was good.

dpmfa151.png

NIGHT TWO.

Send me your PMs. I think a reasonable deadline is 10pm approximately.

"An elaborate lie"? What are you on about? I just roleclaimed (and effectively ended my life here, as the mafia WILL kill me I'm sure) for you fools, now let me go and see who decided I was evil. I've been out all day.

Paj Meen Ah appears to be evil. He also leaves a trail of water.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

You were evidently busdriven/misdirected then, unless Mew leaves a trail of water. I think it's Celebi that leaves a trail of grass/plants, is it not? Does Mew leave water? Not that I remember...?

In any case, you lot (Molly!) have cost yourself a valuable townie Poke.

I'd vote Molly, but It looks more like she was misdirected than anything.

Erm Paj, why don't you abide by the rules and shut the feck up? You are dead, its nighttime....

Why doesn't the forum work and take me to the right page?

Oh well. I warned you. Mew's memory lives on forever more, with Molly being the who killed the person the town needed most.

BTW I'm not stupid enough to link Mew to leaving a trail of water, Elle. I have some form of stratagem ability/poke knowledge.

Holy shit missed a whole day as I was out at work til 7. Crapola that happened fast. Sorry to talk at night, just letting people know I am playing I just couldn't take part today. Sorry, will definitely be more involved tomorrow!

*sleeps, like a good pokemon*

Night two is over.

The bright red eyes continued to give a watch over the town.

A small green Pokemon was going about its business when it was brutally ambushed by an evil and gargantuant terror. Rock Tomb has been used. The Pokemon has become incapacitated, and unable to cry for help.

Elsewhere in the town a powerful Pokemon was being cautious. Its caution would be redundant. Dark matters took place. A Pokemon has been thrust unto the brink of death, and awoken as evil.

DAY THREE

I'm a boy, if you want to shorten my name, its Ell.

The only way it makes sense that you care is if your name in real life is Ell(Meister). If it is, sorry for not getting that. As it is, your username cries out for an additional vowel of some sort whenever I look at it. Just my eyes.

Elle, Elli, Ello, Ella, Ellu etc.

The only way it makes sense that you care is if your name in real life is Ell(Meister). If it is, sorry for not getting that. As it is, your username cries out for an additional vowel of some sort whenever I look at it. Just my eyes.

Elle, Elli, Ello, Ella, Ellu etc.

His real name is Elliott, and arent you supposed to be dead?

Coolio. Yes, but I'm not discussing the game. I was unfortunately mislead as to what page I was on (posting after I died without realising), and so this started. Ell oft gives me bad vibrations.

Only if there was some way to privately message people on such trivial things.

But that´s space age technology...

Also, I have nothing to add due to a lack of info.