NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

Well to get things a little bit closer to actually lynching someone today I'll go with the crowd and change vote: Chairdriver

However if he does turn out to be good we must consider the info I got last night about Nintendohnut being evil as I have been told on a previous night that Chair is good.

Vote No Lynch - one - Ashley.

Vote Ellmeister - one - Jonnas.

Vote Chairedriver - six - Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey, Mundi, not_so_tiny.

Players 14 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is eight.

May I ask why everyone is voting for chairdriver? Do we have any information on him that makes him appear evil? Or is it more of a hunch?

Well I have info that he's good (whether or not it's false info we will have to wait and see) However if you look back at some of his posts they have been weird, so it is more of a hunch. And if we lynch him we can see if my information is true or false.

Well I have info that he's good (whether or not it's false info we will have to wait and see) However if you look back at some of his posts they have been weird, so it is more of a hunch. And if we lynch him we can see if my information is true or false.

On the other hand, Ellmeister is actually pretty fishy at this point. I know for sure that he targetted Molly last night, and there's a good chance she's silenced right now.

I don't think it's a coincidence.

On the other hand, Ellmeister is actually pretty fishy at this point. I know for sure that he targetted Molly last night, and there's a good chance she's silenced right now.

I don't think it's a coincidence.

can you be sure she wasn't multi-targetted tho?

can you be sure she wasn't multi-targetted tho?

It's true, I can't be sure. The write-up certainly seems to imply no one else targetted her (and in case you're wondering, I didn't target her either).

But it's more than what we have on chairdriver. Or do you want me to waste another night making sure that the next person Ellmeister targets ends up silenced or dead?

Can I just say that although I'm not saying this proves anything about Ellmeister either way, I don't think I've been in the write-up once in the game. I know my power has worked at night (or at least I'm pretty sure anyway) but I haven't appeared as far as I can tell.

I'm sorry Jonnas, I'm sticking with Chairdriver. I know that you had a hunch about him like I did, and his general behaviour in the thread as well as the little bit of info we have makes me suspicious.

I think he said in the other mafia game that there shouldn't be a lot of info in the write-ups in games, it should be much more focused on trying to look at how people behave and working out when they're lying when deciding who to lynch. I'm going off what he said, and frankly he is 'arousing my suspicions' (love that phrase).

I'm sorry Jonnas, I'm sticking with Chairdriver. I know that you had a hunch about him like I did, and his general behaviour in the thread as well as the little bit of info we have makes me suspicious.

I think he said in the other mafia game that there shouldn't be a lot of info in the write-ups in games, it should be much more focused on trying to look at how people behave and working out when they're lying when deciding who to lynch. I'm going off what he said, and frankly he is 'arousing my suspicions' (love that phrase).

Aye, it's fair. But I'm sticking with Ellmeister as well. He's not getting off my radar that easily.

...But I'll Change Vote: chairdriver to keep the day moving :heh: Of course, if chairdriver is Good, then there's a good chance you're Evil, Dohnut (according to not_so_tiny's info)

Erm... why? I thought I explained that one as just being being very wrong? I don't know whether not_so_tiny is a goodie or a baddie but he got the same as Molly did the day Paj Meen Ah was voted off and he turned out good.

Incidentally it brings up a good point. With not_so_tiny vouching for Chair being good and distracting people with info on me... perhaps if Chair turns out evil we can look at someone else?

EDIT: Just realised that not_so_tiny has voted for chair... so maybe I'm just looking into it too much :)

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Vote Chairdriver - seven - Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey, Mundi, not_so_tiny, Jonnas.

Players 14 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is eight.

Edited by ReZourceman

Vote Chairdriver - seven - Dyson, Nintendohnut, Ellmeister, bluey, Mundi, not_so_tiny, Jonnas, Raining_Again.

Majority has been reached.

The town gathered around one of their own, and lynched him. Only when he took his last breath did they learn the truth.

dpmfa357.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Tropius. With a heart of gold, he was good.

NIGHT FOUR.

Get your PMs in!

*automergedoublepost preventage as requested by ReZ* (Yes, now I can talk but it's too bloody late :heh:)

The red eyes emerged out of the darkness finally confident in its target. Bolts of purple lightning flickered and flashed throughout the night sky and the target was safe.

Elsewhere a valiant dragon was looking for trouble, and trouble it found. After confirming its suspisions the dragon attempted to make an escape. However it was stopped by crushing and tumbling boulders. Rock tomb has been used.

Happy with the nights actions so far a dark entity travelled across the town. It was ambushed and frozen. Ice Shard has been used.

On the outskirts of the town the tiny squeaking Pokemon managed to free itself from the rubble. The Pokemon had worse fears however. She went directly to the person she suspected the most, but the target knew she was coming and the fire on her back was extinguished in a splash of fear.

Night Four is over.

dpmfa155.png

Molly is dead. She was Cyndaquil, a loyal member of the town.

DAY FIVE

Players 12 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is six.

Apparently, Ellmeister was "surrounded by mist" and I couldn't see anything. Seems convenient.

Following on yesterday's suspicions:

Vote: Ellmeister

Vote Ellmeister - one - Jonnas.

Players 12 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is six.

He was surrounded by mist and you couldn't see anything eh? i happen to know who targeted you, maybe they're both in on it?

I didn't do anything last night! I woke up this morning to find ReZ had opened up the day before I even had a chance to send a pm for my power... don't look at me for the mist thing, I don't even know wtf that is doing to me.

First of all, I'll list my findings throughout the game:

Night 1: Mundi targetted Dyson (Dyson mentioned that his power didn't work that night)

Night 2: Martinist targetted Ellmeister

Night 3: Ellmeister targetted Molly (Molly was silenced)

Night 4: Ellmeister was covered in mist

If it helps you, there they are.

He was surrounded by mist and you couldn't see anything eh? i happen to know who targeted you, maybe they're both in on it?

The PM makes it sound like Ellmeister was the one being protected, instead of someone blocking me, though...

As for who targetted me... Was it Eenuh? The write-up mentions that she finally decided to target someone, and I made quite some noise yesterday.

Also, I have a new lead: I suspect not_so_tiny is the silenced one (he posted in the PKMafia 2 thread, which means he came to the Playground, but posted nothing in this thread).

What do we know? He's an investigator, who showed that his results were correct (he said chair was innocent. He was right.). What else did he find out? That Nintendohnut is evil, and is a creature surrounded in mist.

Change Vote: Nintendohnut

Ellmeister and Nintedohnut are in this together, I'm sure. If you don't believe Ell is evil, at least trust not_so_tiny's investigation.

*Ahem* Sorry, Nintedohnut wasn't covered in mist, he was covered in water. My mistake.

But he was still found evil.

I'm willing to go on whatever's thrown at me right now. I don't have a clue as to what's going on for a number of reasons, mainly that I can't seem to get my night power to pull off.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Vote Nintendohnut - two - Jonnas, Dyson.

Majority is six.

First of all, I'll list my findings throughout the game:

Night 1: Mundi targetted Dyson (Dyson mentioned that his power didn't work that night)

Night 2: Martinist targetted Ellmeister

Night 3: Ellmeister targetted Molly (Molly was silenced)

Night 4: Ellmeister was covered in mist

If it helps you, there they are.

The PM makes it sound like Ellmeister was the one being protected, instead of someone blocking me, though...

As for who targetted me... Was it Eenuh? The write-up mentions that she finally decided to target someone, and I made quite some noise yesterday.

Also, I have a new lead: I suspect not_so_tiny is the silenced one (he posted in the PKMafia 2 thread, which means he came to the Playground, but posted nothing in this thread).

What do we know? He's an investigator, who showed that his results were correct (he said chair was innocent. He was right.). What else did he find out? That Nintendohnut is evil, and is a creature surrounded in mist.

Change Vote: Nintendohnut

Ellmeister and Nintedohnut are in this together, I'm sure. If you don't believe Ell is evil, at least trust not_so_tiny's investigation.

*Ahem* Sorry, Nintedohnut wasn't covered in mist, he was covered in water. My mistake.

But he was still found evil.

I targeted Nintendohnut last night, because I was suspicious of him for various reasons, plus not_so_tiny's info. Obviously he was being protected, which makes me think that if he's evil, he might be the mafia boss.

Both Molly's info and not_so_tiny's info said there's a pokémon with a puddle of water (not_so_tiny saying this is Nintendohnut), so Molly probably got misdirected onto him (thinking it was Paj). Molly also got killed by water.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Vote Nintendohnut - three - Jonnas, Dyson, Eenuh.

Majority is six.

Apparently, Ellmeister was "surrounded by mist" and I couldn't see anything. Seems convenient.

Following on yesterday's suspicions:

I think that Ashley may have something to do with the mist. I'm not entirely sure, though.

Anyway. I'll wait for people to talk.