Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some of the stuff that goes on in some areas of the states. I'd imagine its hard enough for most people to go through an abortion without this. I wouldn't be surprised if this lead to suicides.

I think it's completely wrong. The choices should be available without hearing a description or looking at pictures. Making someone keep a baby by making them feel miserable and guilty really isn't a good idea.

Another thing....I don't think I've ever heard the term "incest victim" before. Surely if there was a "victim" then it would be "rape"? The term sounds like it happens enough that they want to make it sound like it's not their fault if they have sex with a family member and get pregnant.

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds me. I was watching TV the other day and I realised something important; The Flintstones is a clear indicator in the 'all of this has happened before...' theory. Just look at how alike it is to our culture and how even a lot of their celebrities were similarly named to ours during the 60s but more rock-based pun names.

I'm sure Pebbles Flintstone grew up to build Cylons.

"Hey kids, today we're going to learn geometry!"

"Booo that's boring."

"I know, how about we use it in a practical sense. So this is how you'd use geometry to shoot Obama..."

Corner High School's superintendent Phil Hammonds remarked: "There is nothing that can be said to rationalise what he said. We take this very seriously. There is no place in our society for a person to make these comments."

Really? I can think of a few.

Well, aren't they just poor teenage souls trying to fit in somewhere like so many else?

Some of them seemed normal enough. What really disturbs me about the whole thing is the kid who appeared to think he was actually part wolf.

It's not any more strange than girls who orange themselves and dye their hair blonde.

Erm.... no. I'm very, very much against anti-orange girls, but they do that because they think it makes themselves more attractive. These kids, though, they actually think they're wolves, some of them... At least orange girls don't think they're oranges/scotch eggs...

I oddly sort of want this to come to blows so to speak...

I just feel that this situation has gone on long enough and needs to be dealt with.

It's a shame that perhaps this is the only way it can be dealt with.

Unless of course China pull in with the rest of the world and turn their back on N.Korea.

Then maybe they can be starved until the people revooooolt.

OOOOOO yeah.

OH MY GOD!

JACKKK!

Erm.... no. I'm very, very much against anti-orange girls, but they do that because they think it makes themselves more attractive. These kids, though, they actually think they're wolves, some of them... At least orange girls don't think they're oranges/scotch eggs...

Surely that just proves that they're both deluded?

I oddly sort of want this to come to blows so to speak...

I just feel that this situation has gone on long enough and needs to be dealt with.

It's a shame that perhaps this is the only way it can be dealt with.

Unless of course China pull in with the rest of the world and turn their back on N.Korea.

Then maybe they can be starved until the people revooooolt.

OOOOOO yeah.

OH MY GOD!

JACKKK!

Part of me is thinking the same thing. I honestly can't see the whole thing ending peacefully, especially with these recent developments.

Well, aren't they just poor teenage souls trying to fit in somewhere like so many else?

I'm sure if someone wore "normal" clothes they wouldn't be accepted into this gang which isn't a gang. You need to assbang wolves and wear their tails to be a part of the pack.

Teenwolf Fever:

Makes me lose my faith in humanity.

There was a guy in my sixth form in the year above who dressed as a wolf exactly like this. He had the tail and paws and everything. Rather originally, we referred to him as "wolf boy"

In fact, that little faction was, and still is, the sort of people who try too hard to be weird, always play their DS's and very publicly read manga. The sort of fuckwits who, to my own friends I call wankers, but secretly want so desperately to be a part of...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!