Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

What time are we hoping to meet on the Saturday anyway?

I think I'll probably aim to get into London at about 10:30 ish, so should be at the meet by about 11am, does that sound about right?

kaos-pinkusagi21.gif oh yeeeeeeah sure - we'll all change our plans for you!

NO BITCH! RUMMY SAID 12:00!!!!!! GO GET A FUCKING STRAWBERRY FRAPPELATTECHINO AND SIT ALONE IN STARBUCKS FOR AN HOUR UNTIL THE REST OF US ARE GODDAMNED READY FOR YOU!!!!

kaos-pinkusagi36.gif

..*cough* i think i've had too much coffee. *twitch*

::shrug:

we've all been saying 12pm for months, but i'm sure some people will wanna get there extra early and put up balloons and shit.

Edited by bluey

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddage; if bayswater to paddington is 2 mins on the tube then it won't be all THAT much more by foot :P

I know, I reckon I will walk it, take in the glorious sights, smells and sounds!

What time are we hoping to meet on the Saturday anyway?

I think I'll probably aim to get into London at about 10:30 ish, so should be at the meet by about 11am, does that sound about right?

Well, myself moogle and the villan will be around.

NO BITCH! RUMMY SAID 12:00!!!!!! GO GET A FUCKING STRAWBERRY FRAPPELATTECHINO AND SIT ALONE IN STARBUCKS FOR AN HOUR UNTIL THE REST OF US ARE GODDAMNED READY FOR YOU!!!!

kaos-pinkusagi36.gif

we've all been saying 12pm for months, but i'm sure some people will wanna get there extra early and put up balloons and shit.

child-480.jpg

I know, I reckon I will walk it, take in the glorious sights, smells and sounds!

Well, myself moogle and the villan will be around.

Sweet. Well I assumed thats the time it would startish (Maybe I'll be there slightly later....give me time to grab some boozez or whatever)

Goafer/ you're coming with Happenstance now? Am I still meeting you at Maryhax?

:)

I am excited.

Goafer/ you're coming with Happenstance now? Am I still meeting you at Maryhax?

Yup. You're aiming to get there for 10:30? I'll take a gander at the trains and try to get there for the same time then.

We going to be taking the tube around London? Just need to know so I can get a ticket that covers tube travel.

Yeah sounds good. I'll double check times to see exactly what time I'll be there. Out of interest who's drinking? I'll probably just have a cheeky one or two to ensure my true self poors out to people I've not met. Shouldn't take long for the initial mild-awkwardness to go though.

I don't drink either. I may bring my excorcism kit and purge everyone of the alcodemons.

Or just steal everyones wallets once they're drunk.

What time you planning on leaving ReZ? IIRC correctly, our (Happenstance and I) last train home is 11 something. I quite fancy staying late for evening action (providing there is any). Obviously we can go back seperate times, just curious really.

Ah, get real you straight-edge pansies. I don't drink either, but I'm still going to have a few.

I haven't had a drop of alcyhol since Christmas!

Me and Moogle will break you in again nicely I'm sure!

We'll get you drinking as well...

What!?

Ah, get real you straight-edge pansies. I don't drink either, but I'm still going to have a few.

I haven't had a drop of alcyhol since Christmas!

Meh, I just don't drink because it's an unneccasary expense and not really worth the money. I really don't see the appeal of drinking at all. But each to their own, I'm not really bringing the exorcism kit.

Plus if I drink, there's a very real possibility I'll do something stupid like expose my cock (or worse, someone elses) to a funeral procession or something.

Even if you just have one pint? COME ON!

It's not like one pint is going to miraculously turn me into the life of the party and significantly improve everyones evening. I doubt anyone would even notice a difference. I'll stick with my organic carrot juice. Mother Earth will thank me.*

*I'm kidding, I'm not a total pansy.

I don't drink either. I may bring my excorcism kit and purge everyone of the alcodemons.

Or just steal everyones wallets once they're drunk.

What time you planning on leaving ReZ? IIRC correctly, our (Happenstance and I) last train home is 11 something. I quite fancy staying late for evening action (providing there is any). Obviously we can go back seperate times, just curious really.

Might aswell leave at the same time, but I was also thinking that some post sun-down NE in the park action would be really sweet.

If I have enough room I may bring a flying lantern. MAY.

Alright, I've decided to come along for giggles. I only live an hour away and the ticket was only £3 so I no matter how hard I tried I couldn't think of any excuses. I'll out of London by 18:30 though to get back up Midlands way for another engagement.

Ah, so we're playing the shit one? Fair enough. I used to be good at it...

The shit one; how dare you sir. That game basically got me through uni.

If only you'd said bitter. Damn you missing such a trick.

But then I would be spoiling you before the main course. Think of it as the appetiser of comedy before the banquet of hilarity. There is no desert.

Seriously, if you're not all in laughter induced, life threatening comas by the time I leave, I clearly wasn't yelling loud enough.

Still haven't got my train tickets, so phoned up the company.

Machine: "Please wait 10 working days for your tickets to arrive."

Me: "WTF is this shit? The e-mail says wait 5 days then phone up. Besides, I only really have 9 working days to wait. This is day 6, motherfuckers!"

Am I going to end up having to buy ANOTHER ticket at the station? I fucked up buying the tickets and rushed to buy two singles when I should have done a nifty little price comparison to see whether two singles or a return was cheaper. I've got the tickets for Sunday but not for Friday! GAAAACK!

Still haven't got my train tickets, so phoned up the company.

Machine: "Please wait 10 working days for your tickets to arrive."

Me: "WTF is this shit? The e-mail says wait 5 days then phone up. Besides, I only really have 9 working days to wait. This is day 6, motherfuckers!"

Am I going to end up having to buy ANOTHER ticket at the station? I fucked up buying the tickets and rushed to buy two singles when I should have done a nifty little price comparison to see whether two singles or a return was cheaper. I've got the tickets for Sunday but not for Friday! GAAAACK!

Maybe you could take your "receipt", I assume you have an email with all your details in, and take it to the train station and see if you can collect them from there.

kaos-pinkusagi36.gif

Y'know you make me tempted to come just so I can see you shout at reZ in real life.

I'm definately out. Sorry guys.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!