Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What! I'm still gonna be there! Last year I didn't get there til like 2 or 3, then I left by 7! AND I made it to the xmas st albans meet DESPITE losing my wallet! So fuck you ReZ man, fuck you right in the eye!

Bring it on. We can do the sexy in air arm wrestling too.

I use Midlandmainline.com, maybe that might do it.

That one doesn't work either. I should have figured, it's layout was exactly like thetrainline.com, which doesn't accept Solo either. :hmm:

Fuck's sake!

Ah, just found a website. www.raileasy.co.uk

Bought my tickets! :yay:

Eddage, my tickets says arrival would be at 14:54. So, to be on the safe side, make it about 3:30pm - 4:00pm. I have no idea when I'll get there. :blush:

Edited by Roostophe

You guys sicken me big style.

Rummy. I expected more from you.

Apologies ReZ, but with no finances and no secure employment to provide finances makes it a no-no this year. Wish it were possible still, but i don't think i'll be in work past Thursday at the earliest.

I should be coming. I just realised that I haven't told anyone yet. I work alternative weekends and if it sticks to the pattern I should be ok. If it changed for whatever reason, I won't be able to make it though. It shouldn't do, no one has hinted that it will. I'll find out for sure this weekend.

I'm only coming for the day though if I do come.

I should be coming. I just realised that I haven't told anyone yet. I work alternative weekends and if it sticks to the pattern I should be ok. If it changed for whatever reason, I won't be able to make it though. It shouldn't do, no one has hinted that it will. I'll find out for sure this weekend.

I'm only coming for the day though if I do come.

If they do piss around just say you've got plans/funeral.

That one doesn't work either. I should have figured, it's layout was exactly like thetrainline.com, which doesn't accept Solo either. :hmm:

Fuck's sake!

Ah, just found a website. www.raileasy.co.uk

Bought my tickets! :yay:

Eddage, my tickets says arrival would be at 14:54. So, to be on the safe side, make it about 3:30pm - 4:00pm. I have no idea when I'll get there. :blush:

Bit late now but crosscountrytrains.co.uk is pretty good. Managed to get my tickets for next weekend for £8 return.

Ok so I'll give you the money when we get there?

What time do I need to arrive by?

Yeah that's cool, oh and it's £16.99 each night not £16.50, had to book it through a different site cause t'other was messing up.

I put arrival time as 4:00 for the hostel but obviously if we get there early it wont matter. Villans train gets in at 3:00, although I'm not sure what station that is.

I get from Birmingham New Street to London Euston, then I have to take the Tube to London Victoria. Although the hostel's website mentions taking another Tube train to another station to get there quicker, which I didn't know about.

But that doesn't matter. I'm going to walk to the hostel, seeing as arrival time is 4pm. I'll try not to get lost. :blush:

Oh yeah one more thing for the london know how peeps. My train is arriving at St Pancras. I was thinking about getting those tickets to use the underground anytime. Which one should I buy and where should I get it from?

Buy an all day ticket (just for zones 1 and 2) so you can just hop on and off anywhere. It also works on buses! Works out cheaper than having to buy a ticket each journey.

Buy them from the underground station ticket machine!

Oh yeah one more thing for the london know how peeps. My train is arriving at St Pancras. I was thinking about getting those tickets to use the underground anytime. Which one should I buy and where should I get it from?

Fuck the underground, walk man!

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get train tickets from the South West (Bristol) to London? I was gonna drive but if I can find some cheapish tickets then I may as well train it, save paying for parking for 2 days!

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get train tickets from the South West (Bristol) to London? I was gonna drive but if I can find some cheapish tickets then I may as well train it, save paying for parking for 2 days!

You could get a coach, that'd be the cheapest by far.

Cheapest I can find is £31. Although that is leaving Bristol at 6.30am. Or you can leave at 7.30 and pay £4 more. Returning you would leave at 8:45. Thats from Parkway.

From Temple Meeds it will be £35 again, but you have more flexibility with times. Got the info from here: http://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!