N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can if you want.......

Okey dokey.

I wanted to go there, but it's £5 to get in and £10-£20 for each autograph.

I just want Michael Shanks.

£20? I'm not wasting twenty quid to have Scott Bakula write his name on a piece of paper. Fuck reet off.

But he's coming to the meet, so you in fact fail ;)

I'm going to a better meeting:

Got a text off Jodie though saying "remember to bring swimming shorts, we may be going in the hot tub." How the other half live eh? Still, Jodie, her workmates and her MILF in a hot tub. To quote 30 Rock; I'll meet you at erection cove! :heh:

So what did you guys actually get up to then at last years meet then?

Erm. Lol. Right it was AWESOME but it was mainly talking.

Human pyramid.

Walk across London.

Talking to strangers about apples/hot foreign chicks about where she got her love bite.

Little tiny bit of arcading.

The best bit was talking so this time I probably won't deviate from the group/talking.

Also....this time we've got massive video cameras, so that kind of epic stuff.

Erm. Lol. Right it was AWESOME but it was mainly talking.

Human pyramid.

Walk across London.

Talking to strangers about apples/hot foreign chicks about where she got her love bite.

Little tiny bit of arcading.

The best bit was talking so this time I probably won't deviate from the group/talking.

Also....this time we've got massive video cameras, so that kind of epic stuff.

You forgotten to mention that in the last meeting topic you went around talking to strangers about apples.

I'm going to a better meeting:

Got a text off Jodie though saying "remember to bring swimming shorts, we may be going in the hot tub." How the other half live eh? Still, Jodie, her workmates and her MILF in a hot tub. To quote 30 Rock; I'll meet you at erection cove! :heh:

71013698.gif

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Eddage and the Moogle man (If you're coming), shall we meet up outside the hostel place tomorrow? You know? Just outside? Just there? In the outside? Where you can be seen by people who are walking up and down the streets of said place? No?

Sounds good to me, I may be inside though, gotta pay for the room, so may just hang around in the reception. Although they may not let me pay until everyone is there, dunno...

Well unless it get worse tonight then I'll come. Although my face is swollen and bruised. Therefore I can't talk very well, I can't eat solid food, and I look stupid (sort of like when they make actors look fat in films, think the Nutty Professor's cheeks.)

Ice cream is your friend! Plus those special ice packs (which I'd been using for my leg) help with swelling, though it might be hard to put on your face heh. =P

Hmm I thought you has sleeping bags though... well two...

you know - we only had two sleeping bags for the 3 of you... you just made a decision VERY easy for me ^___^

---------------------------------------------------------

Okies, I'm about to start travelling up in a few mins, have a safe journey everyone and see you all on Saturday all going well. :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!