Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Chatroom! (thread open for discussion)

Shorty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The forum-based chat doesn't seem to work for me, it just has a blank white box with a black border.

Sorry to sound a novice/dunce. Anyone got tips to get any of this working at all. I can't seem to get it going.

Edited by Jimbob

The forum-based chat doesn't seem to work for me, it just has a blank white box with a black border.

Sorry to sound a novice/dunce. Anyone got tips to get any of this working at all. I can't seem to get it going.

Do you have the latest Java?

Also, make sure you didnt deny it to access your system.

If you're still struggling, I recommend downloading a program called mIRC, find the quakenet server, connect to it, then type

/join #n-europe
Having a dedicated program for IRC is definitely better than using the browser-based IRC chatroom. Don't be overwhelmed by using mIRC. Just get into the chatroom, and that's all you need to know for now.

Chat FTW.

[21:03] <Coolness> How brilliant is the build up to the end when george michael has the Jet Pack and Tobias is dressed as a Mole

[21:03] <wolfy> Ah clever stuff, I on the other hand might just continue to be mean

[21:04] <raining_again> I'll just laugh at everything

[21:04] <raining_again> :D

[21:04] <wolfy> Like usual then? :P

[21:04] <ReZ_> It was so good Tellyn.

[21:04] <ReZ_> Tellyn?

[21:04] <ReZ_> WTF

[21:04] <ReZ_> lOl

[21:04] <ReZ_> I mean Coolness.

[21:04] <Coolness> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[21:04] <ReZ_> Hahhahah

[21:04] <wolfy> tab fail?

[21:04] <ReZ_> don't know whatbhaoppenmed there

[21:04] <ReZ_> I had Tellyn on the brain.

Megalol.

Bear in mind, folks, that it picks up at different times of day. Usually after dinnertime, and until mabye 3 or 4am, so don't turn up at 2pm and see no sign of anyone then give up. There are currently 18 people in there! At 11am there's lucky to be three.

Just an FYI, people keep asking what nbs-irc can do, if it's worth getting etc. I took a screenshot of it earlier, this is what my mIRC looks like with the nbs-irc addon installed. I meant to take a picture of the right click menu but totally forgot. It's awesome :heh:

nbsirc.png

(If you do install it, I chose the Fragbite colour scheme. It's what's showing above :heh:)

Tonights highlights.

[22:39] <@jayseven> so whooooose gonna come t sheffield immediately and buy me alcohol?

[22:39] <ReZzie> am hax hilarious

[22:39] <ReZzie> me

[22:39] <raining_again> aye ill jump on the next plane j

[22:39] <ReZzie> Plane J

[22:39] <ReZzie> lol

[22:39] <raining_again> :P

[22:39] <ReZzie> Juice with no flavour.

[22:39] <ReZzie> Clear syrup

[22:39] <ReZzie> Plain J.

[22:39] <raining_again> shurrup rez

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!