N-Europe

Bill...killed

Dog-amoto

Crying shame. Wonder what caused him to top himself?

Seen it years ago, he was a bastard and got what he deserved.

Either a sick joke or you didn't read the thread. I'm hoping the latter. Are you gonna delete it or shall i?

Edited by McPhee

"Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body."

So I'm assuming that means schlong? They would have mentioned the specific body part if it was anything else surely?

"Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body."

So I'm assuming that means schlong? They would have mentioned the specific body part if it was anything else surely?

It did say 'genitals' when I read the BBC report this afternoon.

Big fan of Kill Bill here - you'll be missed Snake Charmer. :(

wow... i'm surprised the US embassy isnt treating it "as suspicious" :hmm: how many people get nekked and string up their little dude before they string up themselves??

though he was in bangkok... perhaps he was in the middle of some kinda asphyxisex with some...............company? i can see why that'd not be in the paper.

mighty strange, that.

wow... i'm surprised the US embassy isnt treating it "as suspicious" :hmm: how many people get nekked and string up their little dude before they string up themselves??

though he was in bangkok... perhaps he was in the middle of some kinda asphyxisex with some...............company? i can see why that'd not be in the paper.

mighty strange, that.

Yeah, it does sound a lot like people who suffocate themselves to an extent for sexual purposes. Weird, that.