NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Sports Resort

Nice one Retro_Link. icon14.gif

I spent a good hour last night trying to defeat her, but failed. :heh:

Wish I'd have recorded some of the games though, there were some moments that were absolutely unbelievable! Including what had to be the best table tennis rally of all time.

I love the effect on the audio when you get into a long rally, that echo kicks in and it's like... OMG the pressure!! :laughing:

Nice one Retro_Link. icon14.gif

I spent a good hour last night trying to defeat her, but failed. :heh:

Wish I'd have recorded some of the games though, there were some moments that were absolutely unbelievable! Including what had to be the best table tennis rally of all time.

I love the effect on the audio when you get into a long rally, that echo kicks in and it's like... OMG the pressure!! :laughing:

Yeah the champion duels certainly produce some epic points!! And awesome shots!!

Just got this on tuesday and NOW I know why my bum hurts! The table tennis is brutal but working my way up! Soooo much fun. Got another motion plus for my other controller so I can have some 2 player fun tomorrow when some mates come. Intro vid was BORING and uneeded though, especially if you had already followed the instructions from the included manual. Nearly made me turn the damn thing off. That said, motion plus should have come sooner imo.

ok, finally see what the fuss over Lisa is, spent two hours getting my ass kicked, closest i came was 4 - 6 ... and was winning 3 - 2 at one point

Geez...I am speechless at how hard she is. I dont think I have gotten a lead over her/it/beast. Cant do this anymore :(

At last! :bouncy:

ttwin.jpg

That was bloody brilliant. :yay:

By the way, did anyone try facing Lucia in the secret expert mode? Do you get to re-match her again?

Definitely something I'd like to try, just for entertainment value. Although it feels like I already did, seeing as my winning game against her went to 11 - 9! :heh:

Well done lostmario, and to RedShell as well!

Satisfying isn't it!!

Just a bit, I think she must have a 50-1 record against me.

Its improved my game immensely.

Well done lostmario, and to RedShell as well!

Satisfying isn't it!!

Very. :)

Table tennis is now highlighted as "Most Popular" event on my copy of Wii Sports Resort, think I'll concentrate on some of the other sports for a while now before heading back to defend my title. :heh:

Play this, then got this. I'm damn impressed with the precision of the movements. I love to cut the objects in very tiny bits in the game where you have to cut in a specific direction.

Will delve deeper into it when I get back from holydays.

One thing I really miss is an online multiplayer mode. Would be perfect.

I don't know if its from my Wii Motion +, but this think is dumb.

I tried the Puppy game first (Yeah, just for the lulz), and then I prepared and threw my hand at a high speed... and my hand... just standed there...

And then it finally did go, but the damn thing fell instead of going to the dog.

Then I played sword, and the whole thing was stupid, I couldn't hurt someone with a inverted diagonal strike, nor a thrust, nor a neck shot, even if I played with two players and only played as one.

What the hell? Is my Wii Motion Plus shitty or is it really the game that offers false 1:1 controls? (Again)

Loltr: well for the first bit, are you using manual or automatic for the frisbee? Sometimes trying the other works. I found that I was much better after switching, so mayberry that?

And for the second part: well this can't be the fault of the game. When you swing, if you swing hard you will hit an opponent. When you sayuou can't damage them, do you manage to hit them but they block of juan no contact at all? If the latter I advice you ring nintendo as it may he a faulty motionplus. I would assume that anyway as this is the only complaint like this that I have heard.

I actually thInk it's more you than the game!

And am I the only one who loves frisbee dog?

I actually thInk it's more you than the game!

And am I the only one who loves frisbee dog?

You are not, its such a relaxing & enjoyable part of the game.

No, people have been saying that the frisbee has been a favourite and impressive for a while now, so don't know where you got that idea from!

Whoa guys whats this hard thing you keep posting that you won at?
It's the table tennis champion. If you keep play through the table tennis matches until you reach level 1500, you'll finally face her... and she's a bitch!! (trained by Yoshi or something ::shrug:)

Awesome. So just keep playing Table Tennis right?

Edited by Retro_Link

Awesome. So just keep playing Table Tennis right?
Yep, until your skill level reaches around 1500, then you'll play the 'champion'.