NEurope
Shorty

Left 4 Dead 2

Tesco cancelled my order I didn't expect them to honour it anyway. They did give me £2 off my next order though.

Edited by Ike

I got an email yesterday saying it had been dispatched, still says dispatched on my account aswell, will know in the next few days if I get it or not.

Thanks to the guy at Hotukdeals

I'm finding that I prefer versus on Left4Dead2 than I did on Left4Dead, I'm not entirely sure why, the campaigns are fun, but its more fun doing those campaigns knowing your annoying the person on the other end of the wires haha.

I'm so annoying sometimes.

The only problem I have with Versus is the winning a Team Versus achievement. Me and some friends tried for it another day and the game put us against some "MLG" gamers on the Dark Carnival level. They all ended up leaving. I think us taking the gnome through the second level annoyed them a bit.

Haha!

Sounds like fun to be fair. Maybe we should setup a n-e versus game sometime?

You serious? They cancelled mine...

From what i have seen he seems to be the only person that didn't get his cancelled...

He probably ordered it early enough so they couldn't correct their mistake.

Aye, one very lucky person!

Yep I got a copy alright, a few others on Hotukdeals also got a copy.

The guy that posted it on Hotukdeals didn't get one mind which is a shame.

Got this today fo mah birfday. Played the first campaign offline and I'm a bit... mehhhh. Thought they would have gone all out with the mall setting but they really held back, it was pretty bland. The smokey building on fire bit was interesting though. New special infected seem alright. Melee weapons are okay but I'm already indifferent to them aside from the chainsaw.

I dunno. I don't think anything will ever top my first few games of the demo of the first L4D. When you first see a whole crowd of infected running towards you at once. Genuine unforgettable OH SHEEEEET moment. I remember things like the hunters really making me jump too. Remember adoring playing the demo online with my brother, working as a team throughout until we get right to the final exit where I turn around, incapacitate him and escape alone. So many lulz. Thought with a bunch of new maps and improvements I might come close to that feeling again. Not so far.

Got this yesterday! Haven't played it yet. Looking forward to it.

Got this yesterday! Haven't played it yet. Looking forward to it.

Lol, I got it yesterday too.

: peace:

It's growing on me. I just kinda wish they'd make the old maps work with the new upgrades. I miss the shorter levels, especially in versus. I'd be up for a 360 sesh though if anyone fancies it.

I'm up for some zombie slaying. I've had some good online sessions with this. Although once my team mates turned on me and my brother, so I had to put a permanent end to them. Kind of sucks that you can't throw Molotovs at downed team mates inside the safe room.

So yeah brains. Yum.

The DLC The Passing will be out in March.

The survivors from L4D1 (unplayable) will be helping out the new ones.

Shortly after Valve will be releasing another set of L4D DLC, this time telling the story of how the original survivors got to where they are in the L4D2 DLC (you'll need the L4D disk for this).

The DLC The Passing will be out in March.

The survivors from L4D1 (unplayable) will be helping out the new ones.

Shortly after Valve will be releasing another set of L4D DLC, this time telling the story of how the original survivors got to where they are in the L4D2 DLC (you'll need the L4D disk for this).

Great, got them both (and reinstalled both few days ago, after having some problems). Actually I prefer the first one, despite the improvements of the sequel.. Love the cast better (more importantly,:heart: Zoey :heart::D .. Gameover man, game over!), and the setting of the campaigns. I like the cast of the sequel too, except for Ellis, really can't stand the guy and his ridiculous stories told in his annoying voice. As for the campaigns, I love hard rain ands especially dark carnival, like the mall too, but parish is a bit "meh" (don't mind the sunlight however, unlike some people), and really don't care for the swamp.

Ellis is awesome.

Elise: "I remember this one time me and my buddy Keith....."

Everyone:"SHUT UP ELLIS"

With the second set of DLC going to the first L4D, I've got to try to hunt down a copy.

My problem with the parish is that it seems to go on forever, and there are too many "this just takes the piss" moments.

BAH!! Had this for two weeks and still haven't played it. Anyone up for some XBL L4D2 banter?

BAH!! Had this for two weeks and still haven't played it. Anyone up for some XBL L4D2 banter?

Im up for some more L4D2. Add me... dizzi3e

I be up for some XBL L4D2 fun as I've barely played it online since getting it. SPAMBOT4000 is the tag. Obvs.