NEurope
Daft

PSP Go

I don't know why I doubt that but it just seems a bit hinky. I don't think they will have all PSP games on there at launch anyway.

I am betting many will be.

besides nothing is final. According to retailers all Christmas PS3 games are out the same day and price :p

I am sure as things get closer we get much more information. There si a long time between now and the PSP release.

Probably a better choice but it's not like it's a direct substitute is it?

Probably a better choice but it's not like it's a direct substitute is it?

I like the UMD games and I got a lot of UMD games and I like the Nintendo Wii better so I got that insted.

Am I right in remembering the 250 pricetag was for 'early adoptors'?

So all I have to do is wait for a few months and then it'll have gone down in price?

Just wondering if it's worth waiting for this or getting a 3000.

I think that early adopter thing was just some bull crap PR from Sony.

I suspect Sony might announce a cheaper version of the Go with half the internal memory for cheaper. They have a s hour conference on the 18th which would be the place to announce it if they did.

Well, rumour has it that the existing PS3 will be dropping to £250, if not cheaper, so having the Go available at the same price would be beyond ridiculous. If it does come out at that price point I certainly wouldn't expect it to stay that way for very long.

Maybe it's just a ploy to make the PS3 look even cheaper. :heh:

I still got my pre-order with game for £230... Thinking of canceling it now, Wouldnt pay £230 or even £200 for it. I hardly use my PSP now

£150 seems about right...

Considering 60GB PS3s, whether in stock or not, are going for 235 on play.com, I can't see how Sony can justify that 250 price tag for the Go

I still got my pre-order with game for £230... Thinking of canceling it now, Wouldnt pay £230 or even £200 for it. I hardly use my PSP now

£150 seems about right...

Same here! Gonna cancel it nearer the time (just incase a huge sum of cash comes my way in the mean time).

and play.com have some big titles for this year at £17.99! Downloading these will probably me more...so might as well stick with my 3000.

PSP 3000 RRP is £150. Its always there for those who dont want to spend the £50 more.

I can get the PSP Go but I have to get the games I want from now untill Christmas next year because I need to save up for it but I can get MPT for wii.

The PSP Go is a great idea, but ridiculously priced, and it would've been a better move had it been a PSP2.

I'm going to be selling my first gen white PSP and getting a PSP-2k to see me through to a real sequel. Sony appear to be testing the markets with this much like Activision are with their overpriced peripheral (TH:Ride, DJ Hero) and non-peripheral games (CoD:MW2) this Autumn, and I for one will not be buying any of them for the foreseeable future.

The PSP Go's price is fine. At the end of the day its better selling less consoles provided they do so at profit and at a price reflective of the value of the console. The people moaning about it are the ones no company will ever cater to simply because its unreasonable. It'd be like telling Apple to match crappy Dell prices.

If you are going to moan about price then the 360, Wii and DS are all much better candidates than the PSP Go.

The PSP Go's price is fine.

hAhahAAHAHahHAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahahAHAahahAHAAHaaha

hhahaAAAHhAhahAAHAHahHAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahahAHAahahAHA!!!!!

hAhahAAHAHahHAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahahAHAahahAHAAHaaha

hhahaAAAHhAhahAAHAHahHAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahAHaahahhahaAAAHaAHA

HaAahahAHAahahAHA!!!!!

QFT :)

The PSP Go is RIDICULOUS!! It's cheaper to make than the PSP 3K apparently, and it costs more than the PSP when it first came out, which people already though was way too expensive at about £200 ish. £250-230 is ridiculous for a cheaper console which you have to buy all your media for again.

QFT :)

The PSP Go is RIDICULOUS!! It's cheaper to make than the PSP 3K apparently

Yeah apparently. Shows how insane you and Daft are.

Yeah apparently. Shows how insane you and Daft are.

AAhahh ah aahhhha ahahh ahahhhahahaha hahahaAHH AHHahHHAaHAH ah HAHh a hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h... ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH AH ahA HA HAHAHhahHAhahHAHHAh hah AHh ah AH hahHAHAHHHAHAHAAHA H HahAH ahhAH aahhahhaahhah

HHaahahaaa!!!!.....

AAAaahahahHAHAHha hahHAHAHA AHhahAHAHhahah AH haahahhAH AH AHHhaha hah AH AHAHhahahahhhahHAHAHAHAhah ahah ahahaaaahahaAAahaAaha hahaha hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH HahH AH ahA HA HAHAHhahHAhahHAHHAh hah AHh ah AH hahHAHAHHHAHAHAAHA H HahAH ahhAH AAhahh ah aahhhha ahahh ahahhhahahaha hahahaAHH AHHahHHAaHAH ah HAHh a hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH AH ahA HA!!!!!

The real joke is your stubborn, bone deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That's what cracks me up each time!

AAhahh ah aahhhha ahahh ahahhhahahaha hahahaAHH AHHahHHAaHAH ah HAHh a hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h... ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH AH ahA HA HAHAHhahHAhahHAHHAh hah AHh ah AH hahHAHAHHHAHAHAAHA H HahAH ahhAH aahhahhaahhah

HHaahahaaa!!!!.....

AAAaahahahHAHAHha hahHAHAHA AHhahAHAHhahah AH haahahhAH AH AHHhaha hah AH AHAHhahahahhhahHAHAHAHAhah ahah ahahaaaahahaAAahaAaha hahaha hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH HahH AH ahA HA HAHAHhahHAhahHAHHAh hah AHh ah AH hahHAHAHHHAHAHAAHA H HahAH ahhAH AAhahh ah aahhhha ahahh ahahhhahahaha hahahaAHH AHHahHHAaHAH ah HAHh a hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH AH ahA HA!!!!!

The real joke is your stubborn, bone deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That's what cracks me up each time!

Yeah the real joke is you are saying the PSP 3000 is better value for money. Try convincing someone in the street. I appreciate the effort in your post. DSi (£166) v PSP 3000(£150) v PSPgo(£230).

Edited by Choze

Yeah the real joke is you are saying the PSP 3000 is better value for money. Try convincing someone in the street. I appreciate the effort in your post.

AAAaahahhaHAHAHha hahHAHAHA AHhahAHAHhahah AH haahahhAH ha hAHAHAHhaha[/size]hahhhahHAHAHAHAhah ahah ahahaaaahahaAAahaAaha hahaha hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAHha hAH h ah hhAHHAHhah[/sizeAH AHHhaha hah AH HahAH ahhAH AAhahh ah aahhhha ahahh ahahhhahahaha hahahaAHH AHHahHHAaHAH ah HAHh a hA HahAHHAHA Hh aH AH h aH A hah hahHAH]HA HahH HahH AH ahA HA HAHAHhahHAhahHAHHAh hah AHh ah AH hahHAHAHHHAHAHAAHA H h ah hhAHHAHhahHA HahH AH ahA HA!!!!!!!!!

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Oh, what the heck I'll laugh anyway, AHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm pretty okay with the PSP Go costing £199 - for me thats good value provided:

1) Buying games online is cheaper then at retail, what with it costs being reduced with no retail cut, no packaging, shipping blah blah blah.

2) Getting another 16GB memory stick thing isn't too steep - as I'll use this for all my musics. 16GB internal just isn't enough for me if I'm going to have all my games on there too.

I'm still split on the idea, but I need a new Mp3 player and the PSP have a decent library of games I'd like to catch up on. Wanna feel the PSP Go for myself though, and decide whether I should sell my DS.