N-Europe

Eurovision 2009

Tales

Why is this still on TV?

Even Terry Wogan's left...

Graham Norton was so much better at it. Some actual funny but totally bitchy moments. "Hmm, I think I might wear a dress made out of totally cheap wrapping paper. Oh! She already is."

I really enjoyed it. My favourites were Armenia, Azerbaijan and Turkey, but I can see Norway was catchy and 5th was a very good result for the UK.

Graham Norton was very funny, I thought. He says far bitchier things than I'd ever think up, but I couldn't help laughing.

^ you love it really Paj. Everyone does. We all moan about how atrocious the whole thing is yet it's a great laugh to watch if only to see how bad some of the acts are.

Not really. I've watched it in the past, but it's really just a thing to have on during dinner or whatever. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

I watched one year cause tatu was representing Russia. And I liked the winning song from one year.

But I can only take so much shit.

I liked Azerbaijan too. I thought Germany (Kiss Kiss Bang) would be higher considering it was completely hilarious.

I've been listening to that song all day, I love it, it should have won! :p

The UK's song was quite good, I was shocked we weren't in the bottom 5 and I'm shocked it wasn't deadly camp like it usually is, lmao!

I've been listening to that song all day, I love it, it should have won! :p

The UK's song was quite good, I was shocked we weren't in the bottom 5 and I'm shocked it wasn't deadly camp like it usually is, lmao!

At least this year, it wasn't Ukraine, Russia or any Eastern European country that won it this year.

It was awesome. I was with some friends at their house getting drunk though, so it probably seemed more exciting to us!

In fact, due to over-playing the Norway winning song over and over on Youtube after the show, i am now totally brainwashed and love the song immensely. I even have it on my iPod now.

"I'm in loooooove with a fairytaaaaaaaallle!"

There were some pretty hot singers this year thats for sure. If that isnt motivation enough to watch it then i dont know what is. Still love the winning song. It never gets old! I can just keep listening to it. I just love the violin :)

And yeah, he is too creepily sweet looking. I'm sure a million girls in Europe want to shag him right now.

Norways victory gives me an idea of what Sweden need to do for next year:

Reunite the Village People and let them sing a complete nonsence song that only consists of one falsly sung sentence and that will be forgotten after a week.

I'm one of the many whom hoped Azerbadjan would win.