N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m gonna come forward as the postman, I target a player and it appears in the write-up what alignment the player wanted to be before the game.

I do not know if the alignment you picked influences your alignment but there is only one way to know.

I targeted Gizmo

Vote: Gizmo

I'm not evil. I requested in my PM to be evil, but I was knocked back by jay as there were too many already.

Not that I expect you to believe that. I know I wouldn't. But I don't really have any way of saying otherwise.

Right well, aside from this piece of information, I also have to say something.

Last night I investigated MoogleViper. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, only getting a power, but it seemed he was at least telling the truth about being able to investigate people. I also don't have any reason to believe that my information is wrong...

As for this... what we really need to find out is whether anyone else didn't get what they asked for in terms of orientation. If there are more people then it would seem to indicate that it's possible jayseven is messing us about a bit.

Also at this point we can't really afford to vote off another goodie. Once we've found whether this messing about has happened to other we should decide... unless everyone thinks I'm being overly cautious, in which case I'll change my vote.

I examined things, and I reached the conclusion that I have no new clues :heh:

Well, except that I think Nintendohnut is Good. But that's merely taking in the fact that his character doesn't look suspicious (yet)

I'll hold off voting Gizmo for now. Apparently, the postman had a letter from Danny during Night 1 saying I'm Good. And it turns out, Danny's Neutral (unless I read the first write-up badly :p)

So, I'll wait a bit longer just to see if there's more info from the other townies, and then I'll decide.

Unfortunately everybody could say the same thing about Mundi's results then. At this point he's useless to us unless we decide as a group to do something about his results, and I think that the way we can aim true is to trust what he's saying and go for it. Right now it's the best chance we have.

Just a thought. But Mundi could be using this to his advantage. He can give us whatever information he wants and then if he's wrong he can just say that the user must have not got the role he was asking for.

I'll hold off voting now. But Gizmo you need to give us more info about your character than that.

I've added 'useful links' to the OP which will save you having to search for the end of day or night write-ups.

Also; in future could people sending targets please put their target into the subject line.

e.g.

Mafia Night 3: I target jayseven. Saves me a little time and effort :P

Guest Maase
2nd Night

The coroner puckered at the last of his cigarette. Moriarty laid on his worktop. He’d already taken the six bullets out, and was stitching the body back up.

He peered to his notebook; a web of boxes and markings. He tutted. ‘Well, as if we didn’t already know that…

So the Coroner is like the chief of the morgue in this town? Okay then.

Barbar and his token cloth and totem glass hunched over the mould-dimmed counter and offered his form of consoling advice. ‘Another drink, hussy?’ She scratched at the black band around her neck. She was all dried out from crying.

‘Sure thing,’ she murmured.

She wasn’t seeing too straight, but still Barbar glanced to be sure nobody saw him top her up from a bottle he reeled in from beneath the bar. He slung it her way, aimed with years of practice for the open hand, only this time it was interrupted by a hand smoother than its years.

‘I think she’s had enough,’ the Doc stated. ‘C’mon, Scarlett. Let’s get you home.’

They stumbled towards the door. ‘Well hey now,’ Luke cried as she walked past, ‘ain’t you forgetting our game, missy?’

‘Another time, perhaps.’ The doctor’s ventriloquism was not challenged, and they went on their way out of the bar.

‘Sure thing, doc.’ Luke sighed. He was supposed to signal to Pete when this happened, but as he glanced over he saw that wisecrack writer fellow hassling his buddy. Returning his attention to the table, the undertaker seated opposite him had been ill at ease with Scarlett’s stumbling past, but now seemed a little more alert.

‘I always told that Moriarty that Hussy would be the death of him. Heh. Deal away sonny, I’ll get another round in.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW

So, first of all, it seems that the Barbar guys are the bad ones here, Barbar puts them drunk, Luke makes them stay, Pete steals their shit.

Now, Scarlett was the cause of death of Moriarty's? What does he mean? I do remember that Scarlett was in Moriarty's bar, but.. Why was she the cause?

The Doc finally got her back to Moriarty’s, falling through the saloon doors practically backwards before slumping her onto a chéz longe. He took his glasses off and patted at his head with a pocket cloth. The doors went again, and he turned his blurred vision to the doorway.

‘How.’ The hazy figure said.

The doctor quickly placed his glasses. ‘Eh… How… d’you do?’

The injun looked to the sofa. Though relieved that he clearly had made it in time, he did not show it. ‘I help her. I help us all.’

He knelt besides her, smearing his hands through the air above her, uttering anonymous sounds that the doctor did not understand. ‘She will be better now.’

Then he left.

So... he's the anti zombie, hun?

Maybe Doctor brings them to the anti-zombie and protects them from everyone else at the same time?

‘Well, that’s very interesting, Pete. Thank you for your time.’

‘No problem, Ed, have a good night.’

As Ed walked out of the bar, he passed Dirk coming in. For the second night running, he was taking someone in. ‘For their own good’, he said. Tonight it was the undertaker, freshly returned from the bar with drinks for Luke. Luke shrugged again at a deflated Pete as the deputy took the Undertaker back to his station.

‘So what now, Luke?’

‘I guess we have a night off. Aren’t we lucky,’ he hissed.

Once again, it seems that he can target two characters, yesterday he targeted The Pastor and the Postman, this time he targeted the Undertaker and the Slut, had bad luck with both, lol.

The doc was sure Scarlett was safe and asleep now. He plodded heavily down the steps, aiming his feet towards the bar where Moriarty once served, rubbing his temples. As he grabbed his coat from a stool, a voice emerged from the shadows.

‘Sorry to startle you, Doc’. A white hat and crocodile-skinned boots shook off the grey shade as they came two steps closer. The Doc, once he regained his composure, asked him what he was doing there.

‘My brother. He was here last night. What he did –’ he waves his arm at the floor next to the stoo’, ‘- ended up down there, six shots later.’

‘I-I… I wish I could help you, Bub.’

‘I don’t expect nuffin’. See you around.’ And with that, he left.

‘Sheesh. Wadda night.’ The doc grabbed his bag, and placed his hand on the saloon door—

BAM! Shukka shuk shh.. The door whammed against the Doc, hurtling him back almost horizontal. His head shunted against a cabinet, and he passed clean out.

‘See sally?’ Charlie uttered, pointing to the unconscious, wheezing Doc, as he stepped into Moriarty’s, ‘The Doc does snore. You owe me a dollar. Yes you do! We did shake on it. Twice. No, crossing your fingers doesn’t count. SHUT UP!’

Outside, the horse harrumphed.

Seems like this guy is not actually a Bounty Hunter as I theorized, he really wants to kill him because his mother doesn't like his brother, lol.

And seems like he failed again.

Also, Charlie is fucking insane, I wonder what he's doing.

Also, little Ellmeister reference, lol.

Clark pushed open the door to the old jailhouse. His spindly fingers hesitated to close it. The laughed that emancipated from the cell made him wish he had worn a different pair of shoes. Dirk, locking the cage door, turned to him.

‘Howdy, Clark. What brings you down from your tower?’ He smirked.

‘Uh, not much, sir. They told me—Sorry, I mean I thought it would be nice if Mr. Undertaker would care to join me for a tour of the tower.’ He cowered.

‘Sorry, fella, he’s serving his night’s sentence a-lonesome.’ Dirk plucked his thumbs into his pickets, and swung on his heels.

‘Ss… S’ok, sir. I knew you’d say that. Never mind.’

As the door pulled shut, Dirk turned to the undertaker, who was making a circle shape in the air next to his temple over and over again.

‘That boy ain’t right.

So, we find about a guy who wants to see Undertaker in a trip to the tower, he fails because Undertaker is in jail.

Not much here.

As he stood outside the back of Barbar’s saloon, Pete sucked on his filter-less roll-up. On the one hand, he was awful sorry they hadn’t finished the night as they usually would, but on the other hand was the fact that Scarlett was wearing that black neck-tie for a reason, and he didn’t really want to lay his hands anywhere near that. The tales he had heard… a blue spectre, whose kiss embalms you; converts you.

He blew smoke rings, and smiled to himself, not seeing the blue figure approaching him in the darkness.

Seems like this guy is Zombified, he won't admit it, tough, he's a bad guy, probably.

Clark returned to his clock tower, and hastily bolted the doors. One of the lamps was swinging. He took on the shape of a man afraid, and skulked his way along the bottom floor. From the walls, he swore he could hear…

‘Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy—’

‘Who’s there? This is definitely happening?’

‘Oh, uh, hullo!’

‘Bless you, son. Don’t be afraid…’ the voice said, with a hint of masquerade.

‘Are you God?’ Clark mused.

‘Not quite. Do you wish to confess?’

‘I do… I do. O Voice from the walls… I am afraid. Who can I trust? Can I trust you? I don’t know. People come to visit me and people… People back away from me, afraid, unable to speak until their memories of me are gone. Voice… Can you help?’

The pastor, struggling to untwine himself from the trap he had fallen into, wasn’t even sure if he could help himself…

What? So, Clark was talking with the Pastor, who was in a trap?

Who made that trap, and why?

The postman had been staring at the next envelope all day. To The Sheriff, it read, once more. The steady, handsome handwriting almost repelled him. But he had to. He opened it.

I am evil.

The postman smiled.

So, the Postman can know who is Evil and who's good?

His horse stayed patriotically still. He dusted his black hat off, smirked, and headed down the side of Barbar’s. He heard laughter, and found the sad soul he came for.

‘My hand… it bit my hand… Not my hand…’ The creature was huddled, childlike and hysterical; ‘how will I ever play again? My life… It’s over…’

‘Well gee,’ The snake-skin-booted man, smirked, ‘I’m sure I can help you out some…’

Oh fuck, he gets Zombified AND killed this night, that's bad luck.

Unless that creature wasn't a Zombie.

Six shots rang out. The occupants of Barbar’s emptied onto the streets. The dust was already misting into the air; the culprit long gone.

Luke approached the body, lopped into a foetal position. He carefully reached into a pocket and pulled out the poker chip.

in his own hand. His fists started shaking, his teeth gritted. Everyone else had their hands to their mouths, shocked. Luke couldn’t think about cards. Not anymore.

He turned to the direction the killer went off in and screamed; ‘NO! Noo… You bastard! Not Pete, not Pete… No…’

Dannyboy-The-Dane is dead. He was Pete the Piano Player. He was Neutral.

Seems like the Barbar guys are not actually Bad, then.

Still, It would be good to lynch them all...

Poor guy, tough, lol.

Wyatt turned in his sleep, his pockets getting heavier by the day. The gunshots had woken him up. He fussed, turned his pillow, and returned to the land of the grateful.

Not much here, but I'l remember it... Again...

I´m gonna come forward as the postman, I target a player and it appears in the write-up what alignment the player wanted to be before the game.

I do not know if the alignment you picked influences your alignment but there is only one way to know.

I targeted Gizmo

Vote: Gizmo

I examined things, and I reached the conclusion that I have no new clues :heh:

Well, except that I think Nintendohnut is Good. But that's merely taking in the fact that his character doesn't look suspicious (yet)

I'll hold off voting Gizmo for now. Apparently, the postman had a letter from Danny during Night 1 saying I'm Good. And it turns out, Danny's Neutral (unless I read the first write-up badly :p)

So, I'll wait a bit longer just to see if there's more info from the other townies, and then I'll decide.

Great catch... But no...

The first letter was from himself, the second was never said who it was, probably because he was drunk.

Also, maybe the Postman letter only talks about the role THEY WANTED TO HAVE, thus why Jayseven added that to the game?

Still, I don't trust in Gizmo and want to test it one time.

Nothing to add, would like Gizmo for a little more information. Surely continually saying, oh I wanted to be good, or Mundi defending himself is a bad thing.

There's only one way to test this, but I really don't like the way it has to go though.

Like I said I´m not sure of this and this is a test over if it´s right or not.

If I´m wrong I will not try to lynch folk based on this.

But I like to think that what would chose had some significance to it because if not it means my powers are completely useless and only served to harm the town.

Also in the first write-up, the first letter that was stolen from me was my target and the second I do not know.

EDIT: and I did not target Danny on the first night

Guest Maase
Like I said I´m not sure of this and this is a test over if it´s right or not.

If I´m wrong I will not try to lynch folk based on this.

But I like to think that what would chose had some significance to it because if not it means my powers are completely useless and only served to harm the town.

Also in the first write-up, the first letter that was stolen from me was my target and the second I do not know.

Byte the first letter said "from Postman", so the second one is from your target...

Re-reading it, you're correct. There's no way to know who you originally targeted, but the letter you got later probably belongs to that "Charlie" person. The one who put you unconscious.

I re-read the write-up.

The first letter is my letter to the sheriff and the second one is some random letter which means.

FYI I don´t get a pm over my finding they have always appeared in the write-up.

Also it looks like we have no other info to work trough and instead of being sceptical about if my power works we should see if it works.

Because it seems like no one has any bullet proof information

Also it looks like we have no other info to work trough and instead of being sceptical about if my power works we should see if it works.

The write-up mentioned that Dyson had something to do with Tellyn's death.

The write-up mentioned that Dyson had something to do with Tellyn's death.

We do not have much to work with that information unless you want to lynch Dyson based on that information.

On the other hand we I have information that someone might be evil and a chance to test if my powers work or if were being thrown a curve ball.

You will have to excuse me if I think my information has the current priority.

I'm pretty sure the information I get is right. I just haven't gotten anything useful yet. And although I think you're right that your information is a priority, another should be making sure that we don't lynch a townie by accident. Based on the fact that there are only 20 people in the game, and already two goodies dead, I just don't want to act on info if it helps the mafia even more :S

I don't know what do. I think I'll hold onto my vote for now and hope that someone gets something a little more solid tonight about Gizmo, or anyone else.

Waiting for the night means that the mafia get a chance to kill again and other developments might make people forget a bit about what happened the day before.

I say we should act now while we still have the numbers over them.

Guest Maase

VoteLynch: Gizmo

What's your role, Gizmo?

-DOUBLE POST-

Guys, we need at least to know his role, if he's not willing to give us the role, then he's obviously evil.

Let's votelynch him until he gives us his role, as he's very suspicious