N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

While I agree that Dyson not saying anything about his power is suspicious, nothing bad happened to MoogleViper when he targeted him.

He seems to be harmless (though mr-paul's testimony could confirm this)

Anyway, I still lean towards Gizmo.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have against me Jonnas? You're after me in both games :p

Anyway, you have no evidence against me so I don't understand why you are targeting me. Dyson's behaviour seems more suspicious to me. The fact that he has lasted this long amazes me.

Vote: Dyson

What do you have against me Jonnas? You're after me in both games :p

Anyway, you have no evidence against me so I don't understand why you are targeting me. Dyson's behaviour seems more suspicious to me. The fact that he has lasted this long amazes me.

Actually, we do have a tiny bit of evidence. You asked to be evil, and you have yet to reveal anything about yourself. At least Dyson has confessed to being Scarlett (and I confirmed his claim).

And yes, I noticed you're suspicious in two places at once :heh:

Jonnas how did you find out Dyson is Scarlett?

I can't remember :heh:

Dyson said he was bitten on the first night, so we deduced he was Scarlett from the write-up.

I'm kinda confused from the write-up, did the zombie get roleblocked?

You don't have to trust me, but Cube also said it, thats 2 people.

I don't understand what you're saying there.

Anyway, Dyson does seem to keep slipping away from telling us his role..

Dyson said he was bitten on the first night, so we deduced he was Scarlett from the write-up.

I'm kinda confused from the write-up, did the zombie get roleblocked?

I'm not sure... who did it target? I couldn't see it really.

I wish some other people would come into the thread, we've got nothing new at the moment and at least one more investigator who hasn't spoken yet.

If mr-paul could come in here and confirm that nothing negative happened to him last night that'd be swell. Just don't reveal what it was I did.

Ultimately you're dooming the town's victory chances by lynching me. I know it's shit but all I can do is ask that you wait.

Look I say its gizmo. I'm a freaking horse, I can't vote...

People can trust me or not. Ultimately if they don't they don't have to trust me. But I thought cube said he belived Gizmo was evil as well. So at least its not just me. I just have some sort of way due to my power knowing that he is evil.

The pastor felt closer. He could hear God better when other people cried for his name. He was gripping his head, obscuring his vision, stumbling the backstreets fearing no pile of garbage as obstacle, in comparison to his own barriers.

He walked straight into its open mouth. It didn’t even have to make a sound. No grunts. The pastor – a smile? – feels it – feels his life force…

Could somebody please clarify what they think is happening here? I think I have some info.

Now that I read that through I'm not sure whether it's talking about the mouth of the alley or a different mouth. If it's a different mouth it would probably be safe to assume that this is the zombie guy? I can't think of any other mouths, and I don't think the zombie did anything else last night.

What do you know MoogleViper?

Yeah that does sound like the zombie guy attacking the pastor maybe. Anyone know who the pastor is? Not sure this is a known fact or not.

Also, I won't be able to get on here tomorrow (probably not until Friday afternoon or something), so unless we don't decide who to vote for now I can't do much.

Nothing bad has happened to me, though I don't know if my abilities worked or not, I got no message from jay so he could well be a roleblocker. This doesn't confirm him as good or bad at all, because mafia often have roleblockers to stop townies with known powers but then there are townies who often have that power too. I think we should focus on trying to find the zombie creator. Have we got any leads on that? Investigators tonight, I wish you luck on finding him!

Votes of Death!

Gizmo (1): Jonnas

Dyson (3): Gizmo, Cube

Zell (1): Moogle

We're not allowed to PM other people to talk about the game though, innit?

Good point. I'll keep on it. I get everyone's PMs so I can't really say nobody's playing. But tomorrow I'll send everyone a PM reminding them to vote.

I thought zombie guy as well. I targetted Zell last night, so I'd like to hear more from him.

You targeted Zell, it says zombie-related stuff in the write-up. We haven't had any reports of more zombie creations, so it must be the creator.

ChangeVote: Zell seems like a good idea.

Okay well done, you've ratted me out. Things to bear in mind:

1. I am neutral, voting me off will benefit the mafia more than the town and you know it.

2. I have to bite people out of neccessity, if I don't I die.

3. I really am not that much of a threat, the zombies I create cannot create other zombies, they just have to keep biting people like I do. I don't kill people. Besides I don't think I've created one zombie yet, Dyson was healed, I targeted Dannyboy on the second night who got killed, I'm pretty sure Cube was healed and I was roleblocked last night. Not the best of luck!

4. If you keep me alive I can be an asset to the town.

To let everyone know, I targeted Coolness Bears last night.