N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

Well he clearly isn't looking at this thread much as he would have already defended himself. BUT then again, I am wary of voting off another townie. If it looks like everyone's going for this then I'll go with it too, but like I said with fewer townies now, I'm even more nervous about voting off randoms.

Even though he hasn't actually done anything in the thread whatsoever. If he hasn't defended himself soon I may be tempted just cause people like that annoy me! :p

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I might be being stupid here, but what members are you talking about? And how are they lost? God I'm confused a lot at the moment.

I think he means because some of you guys are gone over the next few days/the weekend. =P

But yeah, lowering majority won't be a good idea. Plus I doubt we're going to reach a majority soon anyway. To go with Jonnas' idea, I'm going to vote for Lillster and see what he's up to.

Vote: Lillster

Well if Maddog is really sure about this then maybe we should go with it...

Bare in mind I have got to go in about an hour so once I've cast my vote I can't change it. For now I'll hold off and then vote before I leave for whatever I think is the best course of action. For now I'm torn between getting lillster to actually play (grr), getting rid of a potential threat with no solid evidence, or going for no lynch and playing it safe. Convince me one way or the other guys!

From my info, Dyson was present when Tellyn AND Dannyboy got killed.

And hardly anything is happening in the game, and i think this is worth the risk.

The all-familiar cacking laughed had long died down. Snake-skinned boots had left the scene. Between the flapping of the doors was spied a body, slumped on the floor, leaning on a barstool with a frozen hiccupping face, was the vacant body of Moriarty.

Tellyn is dead. He was Moriarty, a drunk investigator who more often than not got things wrong. He was good.

‘Oh, Vincent, yes, Vincent… oh…’ She moaned, behind the supply store.

‘What, Scarlett?’

‘I love it when you nibble me that way.’

‘… Honey, that ain’t me.’

She begins to turn blue. She screams.

Now, I have personally verified that Dyson is, indeed, Scarlett the slut. The question is, how could he be in two places at once?

You sure about your info?

I don't trust Dyson. He has said he is a prostitute, who doesn't have the ability to roleblock. This may be Jayseven being clever by mixing expected powers. However, he has been a bit iffy and refuses to answer my questions for several days when it is clear he has been on this forum!

You know, despite what I said earlier, suspicious signs have pointed to Dyson through the game.

The fact that he doesn't reveal what his powers are is suspicious, indeed. Why won't you reveal anything, Dyson? I want to believe you, really, since you seem good, but first, you need to fill this gap.

It's the one thing I simply ain't going to reveal I'm afraid. I can't. All I can ask of you is to trust me; I know I'm not giving you much to hold out on here, but you gotta trust me. For the sake of the town.

I'm going to vote Lillster to keep things rolling.

Wait, just noticed something. Jonnas, Eenuh, Cube and Moogle, one of them has a double vote. Up to this very day I'm sure we've never played a Mafia game in which a good guy has a double vote. Personally I think we should be looking at them.

Edited by Dyson