Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this Pokewalker... I hear that you transfer one of your Pokemon to it? But what if you end up losing or damaging the device while a Pokemon is on it? Do you then lose the Pokemon due to not being able to transfer it back?

So this Pokewalker... I hear that you transfer one of your Pokemon to it? But what if you end up losing or damaging the device while a Pokemon is on it? Do you then lose the Pokemon due to not being able to transfer it back?

There's a button combination which brings the Pokemon back without the Pokewalker :)

Can you breed the special Pichu?

No, no Pichu can breed

So I tried out the Poke'walker, it's actually pretty damn cool :) I'm guessing you need to accumulate a good 1000+ steps to gain your Pokemon a level though or before you start to get any items.

Also the finding Pokemon thing, it'll only do that if you tell it to from the menu when you have enough watts right? Otherwise if you just leave it in your pocket without touching it, it'll just count the steps I assume.

All I did was do that voltorb game over and over again, and finally got enough to buy Dratini :D

You really do grow to love that game. I hated it, then started to get good and loved it, got Dratini.

Then I revisited it with my love to get an Ice Beam, and around the 7000 points the Level 6 board always screwed me over and I just detested the thing.

217.png

Well I encountered a shiny Ursaring last night, my first shiny pokemon since Bidoof when testing the PokeRadar in diamond. Felt good catching that Ursaring compared to the disappointment that was a shiny bidoof that looked identical to its normal counterpart.

Edited by Debug Mode

I am so due for a shiny.

I've been telling myself that for years too. :(

I refuse to believe they exist>_>. I have spent at least 450 hours on Colosseum, FireRed, Diamond and Platinum and no shiny.

Yep, while maybe not quite as much as 450 hours, :indeed:, I've done my fair share of Pokémonning over the years and haven't even seen a shiny in any of my games as yet. We have rotten luck, Tales.

Yeah, they're findable until captured or defeated

However, as they're roamers, they won't respawn if you defeat them and beat the Elite Four, unlike the rest. Suicune however will as it's not a roamer :)

I like that they respawn legends now if you beat them

Edited by Serebii

Loving the GTS Wii-mail system:

gtsmess.jpg

So handy! :awesome:

I've done my fair share of Pokémonning over the years and haven't even seen a shiny in any of my games as yet.
If it makes you feel any better Stevo (although it probably won't :heh:), I've only ever seen/caught 1 before...

This guy:

dpmfsa047.png

On LeafGreen.

Anyway, quick question for all you Pokémaniacs out there...

I was looking through my storage on Diamond and came across a Pokémon with that PKRS doozy, if I send him over to Heart Gold will it still have it?

If it makes you feel any better Stevo (although it probably won't :heh:), I've only ever seen/caught 1 before...

This guy:

dpmfsa047.png

On LeafGreen.

Nah not really. :( When they are so rare, a shiny is a shiny.

Anyway, quick question for all you Pokémaniacs out there...

I was looking through my storage on Diamond and came across a Pokémon with that PKRS doozy, if I send him over to Heart Gold will it still have it?

My Pokémon have never had the Pokérus either. :cry:

Done the fourth gym. Switched out Drowsee with Magnemite and I think this will be my final team. Not many GS Pokemon, but then again there aren't that many to choose between.

Loving the new pokedex.

Edited by Tales

Nah not really. :( When they are so rare, a shiny is a shiny.

My Pokémon have never had the Pokérus either. :cry:

:woops:

Sorry amigo. :heh:

:hug:

Pokerus is contagious, keep the infected Pokemon in your team and quickly battle a few times with it and it'l spread to your entire team, put them in a box and they'l remain that way. Rinse and repeat and you can trade them to your friends and so on.

Got mine by chance on platinum, set up a Pokerus box straight away.