N-Europe

BISH #4 Sign-ups

jayseven

Yo. For those in the know, skip this blurb and plonk your name in a reply.

For those who don't;

Big Internet Scavenger Hunt. Like a regular scavenger/treasure hunt, the simple premise is thus; you will have a list of items/entities/objects/essences that you will have to go out and photographically capture with you in frame for proof reasons.

We've had several incarnations so far, and each has had a mix of success and niggles that hopefully will be worked on this time.

Now, I know it's not the best time to do it, but really I just wanted to make this sign up thread so that I don't forget to actually get round to sorting it out. I am considering a longer, league-type version this time that may well stretch into the summer if all goes well -- but having said that, it may not :P

tl;dr -- Reply with your name if you want to actually take part. Ta.

Participants

Cube

Letty

Mundi

Goaferboy

jayseven

Shorty (?)

nami

ReZourceman

Bluey

Dan Dare

Gizmo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

Rummy

Dyson

Chairdriver

Paj Meen Ah

Welsh Gamer

Edited by jayseven

Haha, you pimpin' genius. I guess I'll give it a go, what's there to lose! :p

:o! Just seen Eenuh is not upon the list? Somebody get her in here, stat! She did some awesome christmas BISHing!

Hmmmm.

Why not. Show off my mad ass new camera. 12MP of ReZ comin' yo ass son.

12.1 MP over here.

Just saying.

*waves MP around*

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

So it's a competition you want eh? I see your 12MP and raise you one of these babies:

EISAlogo_E-510_72dpi.jpg

I see your fancy camera and raise you my even fancier mobile phone camera. It's so great that it's megapixels go beyond comprehension. I can only speculate that it's a whopping 200 kilopixels.

I see your fancy camera and raise you my even fancier mobile phone camera. It's so great that it's megapixels go beyond comprehension. I can only speculate that it's a whopping 200 kilopixels.

In all fairness, a mobile phone camera is far more useful than a digital camera in these sort of situations. I very rarely have my camera on me unless I'm going out specifically to take photos. I always have my mobile however.

Haha, you pimpin' genius. I guess I'll give it a go, what's there to lose! :p

:o! Just seen Eenuh is not upon the list? Somebody get her in here, stat! She did some awesome christmas BISHing!

Haha, thanks, but I don't really have the time to participate now. If it were during summer than sure! But too busy right now. Plus, were there ever any results for the Christmas BISH game? =P