N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it makes sense to get it on the 360, it's where the CoD4 players have always been :heh:

Tempting!

Agreed. 360 all the way baby!

Tempting x2!

The 360 pad is also better than the PS3 one.

Tempting x3!

I thought about it for about 3.5 seconds, and I have decided to get it on PS3.

It all boils down to your own preference, they will be the exact same game on both machines. But for me, I prefer the DuelShock, and all my virtual friends are on PSN. I also own both 4 and W@W on the PS3, so I would like to keep the continuity.

The only advantage the Xbox has got will be the timed exclusive Map Packs.

Don't listen to the Xbots Mike, make up your own mind.

Yeah, thanks for that matt.

This my problem though, i have virtual friends on both consoles and i also have 'real' friends on both consoles also.

I originally had CoD4 on 360, then when i had sold my 360 and bought a ps3 i got it again on that (thats how much i loved it). However when WaW came out i got that on 360...

Normally the 360 is my automatic choice for multi-platform games but for this im really undecided!

I still have some months to decide i suppose!

Relax, it's just for a bit of incidental voice work. Just as long as he doesn't rap over the credits. Which he almost certainly will.

They could have gotten people from war films/shows instead (like Halo does with Sci-Fi).

Aiming at the lowest common denominator.

Vast majority of tv people buy, will struggle to do half of COD's resolution in motion anyway. Its amusing hearing people raving about 1080p in games like Wipeout when they have a Samsung that only manages 300p. ;)

Some people in a class I took last year thought 1080p meant the graphics were better. I have a feeling a lot of people don't know what any of these terms mean and just use in in "fanboy" arguments.

I remember a conversation I had with a not-so-big "gamer", where he claimed that the graphics on his PS3 on his HDTV could not be beaten. I thought it was fuzzy, so I asked what cable he used. He looked confused and said "the one that came with it" (i.e. the Yellow, Red, White one). I didn't bother explaining the problem to him.

Some people in a class I took last year thought 1080p meant the graphics were better. I have a feeling a lot of people don't know what any of these terms mean and just use in in "fanboy" arguments.

Pretty much. Moreso the people who play COD games and keep howling on about it being 1080p.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!