NEurope

Ok Ok I give in.

I'm gonna have to go up to ASDA's tonight - at that price all complaints about Activisions pricing go out the window!

Everyone's trying to justify themselves for failing to boycott because they realise they need the game. This is a laugh :D

its certainly tickling me, but I suppose when it is between 25-32 at most places you can't blame them. Im not counting Makro, apparantly they will have very limited stock and are doing it to get people in the store.

altho I will be happy to take praise for saying in more than a few posts ago that there would be a price war for this.:p

Having played it, I'd say don't boycott it. You'll be missing out on one seriously amazing game!

Having played it, I'd say don't boycott it. You'll be missing out on one seriously amazing game!

oh cheers make it even harder! anyone wanna buy me a copy and post it to me and I'll pay you back at the weekend :P would work out cheaper than £45 still...

It would probably seem a bit cheeky going in to sainsburys early tomorrow and buying 2 copies.... :heh: (she wouldnt let me reserve but warned that I'd better get there early because loads of people have called up)

It would probably seem a bit cheeky going in to sainsburys early tomorrow and buying 2 copies.... :heh: (she wouldnt let me reserve but warned that I'd better get there early because loads of people have called up)

I would imagine they are going to have a '1 per customer rule' also!

oh cheers make it even harder! anyone wanna buy me a copy and post it to me and I'll pay you back at the weekend :P would work out cheaper than £45 still...

I would try tomoz morning mate but mine is being delivered by courier and so i dont want to leave the house incase it turns up!!!

Can anyone confirm if Sainsburys are asking you to buy another game to get MW2 for £26?

I'm still a little unsure about this.

A shop in London getting ready for the midnight launch....

qdyx.jpg

anyone would think it was a film launch! lol

I got this through the post today, and I've been playing it. One world: incredible!

I'm only on the the third mission, and that mission does actually work in context, even if it is disturbing. And is it just me, or is this game difficult? I've already died tons of times, mainly on mission 2 (but then I suck at stealth. :heh:) Can't wait to see how the story progresses though!

anyone would think it was a film launch! lol

Well that is the Vue cinema. :heh:

heh. I used to work at HMV Trocadero. Why did they pick that store? The game section is tiny.

Edited by tissuetown

Can anyone confirm if Sainsburys are asking you to buy another game to get MW2 for £26?

I'm still a little unsure about this.

I'm worrying about this after a recent conversation. I hope not, I can only find out when I got tomorrow morning.

My hardened edition arrived this morning via Parcel Force from GAME. Woohooo. First thoughts: AMAZING.

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

A day early puts to rest the debate on Activision not letting companies sell it till launch date eh.

*goes back to playing*

Is Sainsbuys definately £26? I just got off the phone with one of their branches and they still don't have a confirmed price yet, either that or they're hiding it from me!

They told me straight up it would be £26, and there's an ad in a newspaper saying that. It's Tesco where you have to buy another game to get it for £25.

My hardened edition arrived this morning via Parcel Force from GAME. Woohooo. First thoughts: AMAZING

*goes back to playing*

Is the original Call of Duty available for download?

Is the original Call of Duty available for download?

No not yet, I guess it will be up tomorrow.

On the price war issue I've just seen an advert for Tesco stating £26. Also Amazon have dropped it to £32.

Is Sainsbuys definately £26? I just got off the phone with one of their branches and they still don't have a confirmed price yet, either that or they're hiding it from me!

Yes it is.

I would imagine they are going to have a '1 per customer rule' also!

I would try tomoz morning mate but mine is being delivered by courier and so i dont want to leave the house incase it turns up!!!

Awww cheers mike I was only joking the thought was there...I'll just have to wait till friday, supermarkets will likely be out...but amazon might still have it...

Forgot to mention (not really a spoiler but just incase you guys moan):

As soon as you load the game up it does an update which I guess was for the warning message regarding one of the levels....The Airport one. Tells you that there may be some offensive content and you can skip it. As if I'm gonna do that!