NEurope

I have just finished the game, and it is as good, if not better, than the hype. Some really great looking locations and it still has brilliant gameplay.

Well that is the Vue cinema. :heh:

Erm...yeah i new that really...i was erm just testing ppl's local no-how of London considering i'm from the north west n all... :heh: <runs>

Awww cheers mike I was only joking the thought was there...I'll just have to wait till friday, supermarkets will likely be out...but amazon might still have it...

Supermarkets will prob of had another delivery by friday (i know ASDA would coz i used to work for them) but it depends if the price will still be the same...

Keeep all your "completed it early, heres what i think speak" in spoilers please, i dont care if you enjoyed it, shut up! I WANT MY GAME WAAAAH

*sry for actin like a kid, this is better than xmas tho

Just a little pre-release treat to wet your appetite further

Best dogging vid on the internet ever flamey! :bouncy:

Apparently the MW2 night vision goggles feel really cheap and run off 5 AA batteries! :cry:

Just for those who waiting for pay day, Sainburys are to have said the £26 offer is not 'limited' so i'm guessing they are planning on keeping at that price!!

Best dogging vid on the internet ever flamey! :bouncy:

Apparently the MW2 night vision goggles feel really cheap and run off 5 AA batteries! :cry:

Tell me something I didn't expect...reckon the effect I had going on on my video will be better!

Please rate my video!

Won't be buying my 360 until next month. I don't know if I should chance getting the gimped PC version or hold out a while. Oh and flamey that thing you did with the nvg's almost left me with a tea soaked laptop. Hilarious.

Won't be buying my 360 until next month. I don't know if I should chance getting the gimped PC version or hold out a while. Oh and flamey that thing you did with the nvg's almost left me with a tea soaked laptop. Hilarious.

thanks very much! please rate it and comment

Well, I just

completed it on Veteran. Luckily, there's no mission as hard as No Fighting In The War Room. I personally think that while a bit easier than CoD4, Veteran in this is a bit more balanced.

As for the campaign, it feels kind of like a film trailer, as in it's pretty much all great bits. Sometimes it's hard to listen to the story when you're in the middle of a fight.

They managed to pull off America getting attacked by the Russians really well, as part of a retaliation of the Airport attack. There were also a few more twists I didn't expect: the story is much more interesting this time round.

The levels are also much more involving and locations are more varied. They also break up the action packed levels with some slower paced parts (unlike the one level they had in CoD4). Taking over the Whitehouse oddly didn't feel too American and seemed justified. I also liked the small touches with the red dot sight during the EMP section.

I'm actually really glad that the only levels I knew about were the snow level (reminded me of TimeSplitters with the Heartbeat Sensor) and the Airport.

Now I can focus on the Special Ops and Online.

thanks very much! please rate it and comment

Done and done.

Thinking I might hold off this one for a while. Considering I haven't even played the first. I think going back to COD4 after this may end up feeling like a step back.

The PC version is locked at 6v6 for TDM, 9v9 for Ground War which is terrible for a PC game in this day and age, even though I can't stand more than 24 players in the recent Call of Duty's.

It just goes to show the limitations of IWNet and P2P online gaming.

But still you get smoother controls and better looking graphics if you have the hardware otherwise there's not much difference other than perhaps the community.

Edited by The-Ironflame

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The queue in ASDA was insane, luckily they had a seperate counter for pre-orders, easy 200-300 people in their though, was mad.

WOOO GOO GOO GOOO

Jus came back from my pub crawl and a visit to a 24hr asda....got the game for 32.99 and did my grocery shopping for the week too!

Jus came back from my pub crawl and a visit to a 24hr asda....got the game for 32.99 and did my grocery shopping for the week too!

hhahaha

Quality post

Shorty just got me a £26 Sainsbury's copy. Fuckin A.

Someone mentioned £26 in Tesco but the last I heard was £25 when you buy any other chart game. They may have dropped it to match Sainsbury's though (ring them and ask).

I just queued for ages to get me (and Dan) a copy from Sainsbury's :heh: But I can't play it til I get home at 6!

Just went to Sainsburys. They annoyingly sold out the PS3 version but not the 360.

Unless I cave, I'll give this a miss. Assassin's Creed 2 and God of War out next week.

Mine arrived by courier bout 15 mins ago via UKMail!

I'm now installing it to HDD! :grin:

EDIT: Ive also entered the code for CoD Classic, thats downloading now but will prob be awhile before i play on it! 1.24GB on the 360 for those who want to know (would assume PS3 will be similar).

Edited by Mike1988uk

Just got it from morrisons for £25.99. Bargain. They had shit loads left and the place was deserted. Don't think anyone knows :) Do I go to work or play this all day!?!? Hmmm. To be honest, I'm not actually that bothered about it, I just shamefully bought into the hype and I can't resist a bargain!

Just picked this up £26.99 from Morrisons. They haven't advertised it at all so if Sainsburys is sold out you have a good chance with Morrisions. It looked like they sold barely any from what I saw.

I got it both Modern Warfare on Wii and MW2 on 360 for £54.70 so I was pretty happy with that. MW2 was £25 because I brought the two together.

Just got it from morrisons for £25.99. Bargain. They had shit loads left and the place was deserted. Don't think anyone knows :) Do I go to work or play this all day!?!? Hmmm. To be honest, I'm not actually that bothered about it, I just shamefully bought into the hype and I can't resist a bargain!

Just picked this up £26.99 from Morrisons. They haven't advertised it at all so if Sainsburys is sold out you have a good chance with Morrisions. It looked like they sold barely any from what I saw.

Sneaky Morrisons ey!

I will have to let my friends know to check out our local Morrisons if they are still after a copy.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone on the PS3 version not showing trophies?

Edit: Didn't realise you had to get a trophy to read through them. My bad.

Edited by Daft