NEurope

The airport section seems to me like its controversial for controversy sake. It was oddly empowering though, I liked the slow motion stroll through the airport; it made something horrfic casual. Personally I'm not offended by it but if I had a relative who died as the result of an aiport massacre then I probably would lol

As for the issue of the better players being empowered online, well surely they deserve to have kick ass perks . I think the multiplayer is perhaps more balanced this time. If you do suck then its up to you to improve!

Just finished the campain mode and clocked in at just under 6 hours. Very short I must say, but not really surprised.

Multiplayer is where its at! Oh and Sepc ops....need to try that with my flat mate!

MW2 smashes GTAIV record.

According to official GfK-ChartTrack numbers obtained by MCV, the title sold 1,230,588 copies in 24 hours – smashing the previous record set by Rockstar's 2007 release.

The number represents close to one in 24 UK homes.

The news puts MW2 easily on course to hit the 1.7 million sales forecast by MCV last month – and means it's already matched HMV's slightly more conservative estimate.

Previous record was 609,000 units by GTAIV.

PS3 owners -Trophy patch is now live.

Tomorrow - yet another, this time to fix matchmaking on spec ops.

Although they have got the patches out quickly - I find it ridiculous that one of the biggest releases of the year is so fucked up on launch.

Really enjoying the game though.

Just completed the story on Veteran! :grin:

Anyone fancy doing some Special Ops missions with me? I would rather pair up from someone on here than some random person.

So this isn't working online after the 1.02 patch.

Suck my balls Infinity Ward.

My brother has this at home, but I'm in London... quite interested to see what it's like but don't really wanna play the airport level...

I quite like World at War, never played MW1. My best memories of CoD are of nazi zombies, i'd love it if they had russian terrorist zombies or something in this!

Im glad you pushed through the opening levels. Told ya it was easy. :D

Hmmm I'll definitely give it a go then. If Mike can do it everybody can. The tosser.

Im glad you pushed through the opening levels. Told ya it was easy. :D

Cheers! I know! There was a few times i forgot i was playing it on vet! I think i was on the 4th level when i messaged u, it was really fucking me off!

I was thinking if i can do Mile High on CoD4 i should be able to do anything! lol

Hmmm I'll definitely give it a go then. If Mike can do it everybody can. The tosser.

Love u 2 Dwarf ;)

Just finished 1 player. Was awesome, loved the storyline, loved the gameplay just loved it. Now for some online multiplayer action :)

Why Shepherd? whyyyyy? Price as the prisoner was AWESOME. Loved that and so glad I didn't read any spoilers before hand regarding it.

Edited by Platty

Why Shepherd? whyyyyy? Price as the prisoner was AWESOME. Loved that and so glad I didn't read any spoilers before hand regarding it.

I 2 was shocked! I really did think he died at the end of MW!

Edited by Mike1988uk
Edited for the 4th time...

Hasn't that removed the purpose of his spoiler tag Mike? Be quick about it son, not that I care. Dan Dare might apply his rules.

Hasn't that removed the purpose of his spoiler tag Mike? Be quick about it son, not that I care. Dan Dare might apply his rules.

Fucks sake, sorry guys to anyone that read that. I kept editing the post coz when i trimmed it i messed up the 'quote bit' and the double posted to try and sort it out yet i seemed to have missed re-spoilering my comment.

It's sorted now. Cheers for pointing it out anyway Dwarf.

Fucks sake, sorry guys to anyone that read that. I kept editing the post coz when i trimmed it i messed up the 'quote bit' and the double posted to try and sort it out yet i seemed to have missed re-spoilering my comment.

It's sorted now. Cheers for pointing it out anyway Dwarf.

yeah tis one thread u don't wanna get banned from....what a turn around from dwarf...pretty sure in previous times he would have kicked off rather than lend a helping hand...

yeah tis one thread u don't wanna get banned from....what a turn around from dwarf...pretty sure in previous times he would have kicked off rather than lend a helping hand...

He would only do that for me! :heh:

I love Mike. I won't kick anyone for spoiling MW2, it's not that kind of game for me, but then you do get those nutters that try to dismember their ears in order to shut themselves from information. I don't think the autonomy noticed.

Considering the game went gold an age ago, this PS3 thing is weak.

Still beats paying for Live though. :heh:

MCV - UK First Day Sales

According to official GfK-ChartTrack numbers obtained by MCV, the title sold 1,230,588 copies in 24 hours – smashing the previous record set by Rockstar's 2007 release.

The number represents close to one in 24 UK homes.

The news puts MW2 easily on course to hit the 1.7 million sales forecast by MCV last month – and means it's already matched HMV's slightly more conservative estimate.