NEurope

Why don't you go to a supermarket and it up for less?

Because supermarkets don't always guarantee you a copy on/before release, yes I know they will order loads of copies but imagine going to a supermarket expecting to get it cheap 'n all and then finding out that they'd just sold out... that'd just plain suck. :/

Tbf though I would have picked it up at work if my local branch even stocked 360 games, sadly they don't though, just Nintendo stuff... 'tis a small store, so yeah, that's why I decided to just go ahead and get the hardened edition from Play.com lol, there is a small chance I'll get it today as well as it's coming via courier and not Royal Fail. :D

Edit- actually there is also a chance that it could get 'lost' in transit but, I guess it's a risk that's gotta be taken when you order online.

PS3 certainty. If I buy it at all. I don't know why anyone would get the 360 version of they have a PS3. MS need to learn, and quick, that is has to stop charging for online.

Because live is better and because the PS3's analogs suck, escpecially for shooters. Simple enough, really. I have both consoles and the only non exclusive I have for the ps3 is Tekken 6, mainly because of the ps3's Dpad.

As for why live is better, it's not about "party chat" or any of those faggario features, it's simply because it's much more stable and dependable. Not that the PSN is bad, but it's just not as good, for sure.

I wonder where/how they obtained copies of the game to sell them that cheaply? Seriously... they either got them dirt cheap somehow or they are making a mahoosive loss on them.

Still a good deal if you have one of those stores near you, personally I'd never heard of 'em.

Edit - lol no wonder... their nearest store to me is Exeter which isn't exactly 'local'. :heh:

Edited by S.C.G

Thers one like 2 miles from my house, i think im gonna head down there in the mornin. The only problem people are gonna face is you need to be a members, its a wholesalers, luckily my uncle has a makro card :)

Because live is better and because the PS3's analogs suck, escpecially for shooters. Simple enough, really. I have both consoles and the only non exclusive I have for the ps3 is Tekken 6, mainly because of the ps3's Dpad.

As for why live is better, it's not about "party chat" or any of those faggario features, it's simply because it's much more stable and dependable. Not that the PSN is bad, but it's just not as good, for sure.

I'm sorry but the arguement that the PS3 sticks suck is just just rubbish. they really don't at all...

I'm sorry but the arguement that the PS3 sticks suck is just just rubbish. they really don't at all...

they are a bit poo, u tryed playing fifa, its so annoying when your running on the ball and you slip off the stick, they need "inny bits" in the middle of em lol

edit: lol, the makro site has crashed

Edited by Bren

Typical, the one supermarket I work at is the one that hasn't got a price yet...(Morrisons). I'm guessing they're waiting to see the competition before tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be around £30. Lucky I waited it out though and didn't impulse buy at £45 lol.

The game is incredible and i'm only on the third level. I agree with all the warnings at the start of the game, where-ever you decide to play a certain level or not...i'm playing it now (i believe, unless theres worse), and to be honest...it's seems a bit pointless and reaks of controversy just for the sake of it...other then that..VERY good.

I can confirm it's £26 at Sainsburys. I just rang up and asked a guy there, I told him about the newspaper advert and he replied "I'm not allowed to disclose that information but if you read between the lines I think you can figure it out" we both laughed and I reserved a copy.

Can't wait :D

Hmmm well if ASDA are out come friday when I'm paid, I might just order off amazon even if it means waiting till next week...

The game is incredible and i'm only on the third level. I agree with all the warnings at the start of the game, where-ever you decide to play a certain level or not...i'm playing it now (i believe, unless theres worse), and to be honest...it's seems a bit pointless and reaks of controversy just for the sake of it...other then that..VERY good.

It's extremely tame compared to Saints Row 2's airport.

I think it sets up the story quite well.

o_0 this is the best damn thing I've ever played... I'll admit i played through that terrorist level with a huge smile on my face. Not that I'm into that sort of thing or anything. ~_~ have yet to play on-line yet.

I can confirm it's £26 at Sainsburys. I just rang up and asked a guy there, I told him about the newspaper advert and he replied "I'm not allowed to disclose that information but if you read between the lines I think you can figure it out" we both laughed and I reserved a copy.

Can't wait :D

I would have thought a advert in a national newspaper would have confirmed it at £26, no?:bouncy:

Edited by James

Shit I wasn't going to get this (in a hurry, at least) but these positive comments are totally swinging it for me. If I can grab it at that £26 price tag I may just do it... just the thing for my new big telly....

Spoke to Sainsbury's too, they wouldn't let us reserve but confirmed the price, I might go get a copy before work tomorrow. Means getting up early though...

Shit I wasn't going to get this (in a hurry, at least) but these positive comments are totally swinging it for me. If I can grab it at that £26 price tag I may just do it... just the thing for my new big telly....

Same for me this. I wasn't intending on picking it up but the hype has grabbed me by my balls and for £26 I can't not buy it.

Asda are selling it for £32 and Blockbusters for £45. I'm gonna try and get it from Asda for £32, I've pre-ordered it from Blockbusters but I'll only lose like a tenner anyway. If I can't get it from Asda then I'll just drive up to Blockbusters and get my pre-order. I wouldn't win or lose anything :p

Shiiiii I think I need this game. I agree with Daft that I only get hyped a day before or on release day. I didn't feel like getting this but now I really do, especially with watching multiplayer vids like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddSo7n6nW74

It looks damn good. I have the money, but I'd like to pick it up at Sainsbury's for that price, which unfortunately I can't do.

I'll admit i played through that terrorist level with a huge smile on my face. Not that I'm into that sort of thing or anything. ~_~

I do worry about you sometimes, I really do. >__>

Controller and headset charging, Money withdrew from bank, pre-order receipt in pocket, diesel in car, I think my anticipation has just reached fever pitch.