NEurope

Oh and its double points for those wanting to go top prestige on COD4, for those not in the know.

Been there, done that.

Whats the top prestige for MW2? I have heard its 15 with 75 ranks in between prestiges?

Not sure what top prestige is, but apparently once its reached there are awards in store for those who do, but your right. it is 75 ranks.

To be honest, I quite liked the fact they didn't add achievements in the multiplayer, there usually a piece of shit, like shoot a ranked player 100 times in the knee.

Oh and its double points for those wanting to go top prestige on COD4, for those not in the know.

Yeah I hate achievements/trophies in multiplayer as you tend to have to grind for them.

gaggle64: Even if you're not interested in the multiplayer, if the campaign is even half as good as the 1st game I'm positive it'll stand up well under repeated playthroughs. You'll get your money's worth at any rate.

Yeah I hate achievements/trophies in multiplayer as you tend to have to grind for them.

Ah this I agree with. I used to like playing for achievements online but when they started to get stupid like Seriously 2.0 that's when I figured what's the point anymore.

I was really glad MW only had achievements in single player, meant I could play it a few times getting them whilst enjoying it because the game was so good.

I'm glad the second game is the same.

Ah this I agree with. I used to like playing for achievements online but when they started to get stupid like Seriously 2.0 that's when I figured what's the point anymore.

I was really glad MW only had achievements in single player, meant I could play it a few times getting them whilst enjoying it because the game was so good.

I'm glad the second game is the same.

I'm all for them being well something you have to achieve but not grind towards...

I just think it'd maybe be nice to have one big online achievement for getting the highest rank or something... Idk, it doesn't bother me that much though... :) either way I'm looking forward to playing this.

Its been confirmed at £32 in ASDA by a newspaper screenshot, WOOO! Thats cheap enough for me, the nearest Sainsburys is easily £5 petrol away so the £26 they're "meant" to be doing at isnt much use. As long as i get it under £40 ill be happy :)

Alot of people who ordered from GAME are getting their copies this morning. I've just checked my Parcel Force code and it says it reached Newcastle depot this morning and now its out getting delivered.

Noice, im headin up to ASDA at midnight, gonna be such a HUAGE queue, not lookin foward to it.

Final supermarket prices are:

£26 in sainsburys

£32 in ASDA

£25 in Tesco when bought with any other top 20 game.

This has been all confirmed by newspaper ads :)

Hmmm wonder what the chances are of supermarkets still having it in when I get paid on Friday.

Haven't decided whether I'm going to pick it up at midnight or not. Supposed to be in at Uni tomorrow morning but not sure if I can be bothered going. Also not sure how a midnight launch will work at my local Gamestation given it's in a shopping centre that shuts at like 8pm. Will have a look later today and see what's happening but more likely I'll go and pick it up at 8am tomorrow morning and get a quick go in.

Gonna do the trade two games in thing at Gamestation as I have some on the list I'm no longer playing. I've tagged the list below in case people are curious what they'll accept.

Borderlands (PS3/360)

CoD4 (PS3/360)

Colin McRae Dirt 2 (360/PS3)

Halo 3: ODST

InFamous

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3/360)

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (PS3/360)

Overlord 2 (PS3/360)

Pro Evo Soccer 2010 (PS3/360)

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (PS3/360)

Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time

Star Wars: Clone Wars Republic Heroes

WET (PS3/360)

Smackdown VS. Raw 2010 (PS3/360)

Weirdly, WET is only worth £10 in Gamestation yet they've included it in this deal. Not too fussed as it's one of the things I'll be putting towards MW2.

Following on from completing the first MW the night before, last night I played WAW from start to finish and I actually really enjoyed it :) MW is still better of course but what I did like about WAW was the lack of laser sights... y'know on the rifle where you have to line up the actual sights and BAM! there it is, a perfect headshot, very satisfying indeed; I also rather enjoyed the Flamethrower. :D

Plus the final level... it just felt more 'epic' I guess, I mean yeah disarming nukes in MW did seem like a more serious threat but just the way that everything was 'built-up' more in WAW made it seem like a more satisfying final level.

Oh well, roll on MW2! :smile:

Just so people know ASDA are selling this for £32. A friend of mine said it read it's in a newspaper today and another friend asked in my local ASDA who confirmed the price.

And apparantly Sainsburys price is only £25 if you buy another top end game from them at the same time.

EDIT: Just realised Skunkys post above, ignore mine! sorry...

Edited by Mike1988uk

Hmmmm....

Noice, im headin up to ASDA at midnight, gonna be such a HUAGE queue, not lookin foward to it.

Final supermarket prices are:

£26 in sainsburys

£32 in ASDA

£25 in Tesco when bought with any other top 20 game.

This has been all confirmed by newspaper ads :)

Which one requires another game with it? Sainsburys or Tesco?

I'm going to Meadowhall tonight to pick up my copy. To anyone who is familiar with the shopping centre, is the main entrance the one where Argos is?

I've pre-ordered this at my local BlockBusters for £45 so I'm going there at midnight tonight with my cousin, haha. Can't wait, good times! :p

Hmmmm....

Which one requires another game with it? Sainsburys or Tesco?

If Skunky has seen it in the paper i would go with what he has said as my info is only third party.

bleh...was hoping i would get this today but it doesn't look like it. Parcel Force should start moving it thought tonight and get delivered tomorrow.

If Skunky has seen it in the paper i would go with what he has said as my info is only third party.

Fingers crossed it is Tesco because I only have a Sainsburys near me.

Its the Tesco one which is £25 with another top 20 Game.

Sainsbos is confrimed as £26

bleh...was hoping i would get this today but it doesn't look like it. Parcel Force should start moving it thought tonight and get delivered tomorrow.

Im starting to think my Parcel Force status is a lie as it should have been here by now. It makes no difference really as im still off to the Metro Centre tonight for their Midnight opening as I have to pick up my nephews copy of the game. The GAME store there are staying open 10pm-1am and up until midnight are having CoD4 tournys where you can win prizes and free copys of MW2. Theres a few of us are heading down there tonight.

holy crap i was wrong! it just turned up with the postman a few seconds ago!!! :D

now excuse me while i go and play the crap out of this game :D