N-Europe

My name change

Beast

What should d666 have as his NEW username?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should d666 have as his NEW username?

• Chiaroscuro
    • Eclipse

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw you guys! You're a fickle public! You're the kind of crazy fools who make people think it's ok to just up and chance your username with absolutely no indication to anyone who you used to be! AND I HATE THAT ON THE INTERNET GODDAMMIT ARGHARGHARGH.

666 is cheesy, if your friends call you Dazz why not just be Dazz? It's not taken....

Cos I told him to keep the 666 so everyone knows who he is! I'm a one man army fighting a lost cause :(

Screw you guys! You're a fickle public! You're the kind of crazy fools who make people think it's ok to just up and chance your username with absolutely no indication to anyone who you used to be! AND I HATE THAT ON THE INTERNET GODDAMMIT ARGHARGHARGH.

Surely that's one of the best things about the internet....

I love how hated you've now become d666 (controversialy not buying into the new name)! :p

Partly because you created a thread offering two ok names to choose from, yet chose a shit one for yourself anyway. The public don't like being cheated. *grabs pitchfork* ;)

I know, lol. But people never really liked both names (as people chose one but hated both) and, besides, it's just a name.

And I realise that most of you hated the names so I changed them. Anyways, tis staying :grin:

Cos I told him to keep the 666 so everyone knows who he is! I'm a one man army fighting a lost cause :(

Nah, I'm with you! It's true what you said so that's why I chose it and I'm happy with it so...really, I should thank you :)

Moon Pig? That's awesome Coolness! :D

Haha it is! :)

Though I originally supplied the name Moon Pear, which Retro_Link then suggested Moon Pig (followed by Bluey! :D) Problem is that it's a website for sending birthday cards etc.

That loses the magic for me a bit.

Also Moon Pie was suggested by me on a whim. I know you didn't ask but that is a brief history of the moon suggestions. :p (also Lunar Eclipse)

Yeah, but everyone's used to CoolFunkMan, and I'm kinda comfortable using it here. But then Tobias does sound pretty cool. What does anyone else think?

Easily solved. Put in your signature in a readable size: FORMERLY KNOWN AS COOLFUNKMAN

OMG, d666 changed his name so something even more lame. I hate him now etc.

Well, I never really liked the guy, so his name change don't bother me at all.

(That's a joke. I'm not THAT fickle a football fan.)

I did think about changing my username here to 'Roostophe' as it's unique and it's my username everywhere else (last.fm, e-mail etc.) 'bout two years back. But in the end, I thought "Nah, I've been The Villan for ages, except when I was The_Villan854 for some nostalgic reason. So, no name change from me." :smile:

OMG, d666 changed his name so something even more lame. I hate him now etc.

Well, I never really liked the guy, so his name change don't bother me at all.

(That's a joke. I'm not THAT fickle a football fan.)

I did think about changing my username here to 'Roostophe' as it's unique and it's my username everywhere else (last.fm, e-mail etc.) 'bout two years back. But in the end, I thought "Nah, I've been The Villan for ages, except when I was The_Villan854 for some nostalgic reason. So, no name change from me." :smile:

OMG, ouch! :weep: lol

And that was one of the reasons why I chose Dazz666 in the first place, because I'm known as Dazz666 everywhere else (hotmail, forums, youtube...) and never known as d666 anywhere, lol. You know it makes sense ;)

^

I kept my name relatively the same, just knocked the numbers off.

Dazz666 does sound a little n00bish, but i'll get used to it in a while. Same for anyone's name change.

I wanted Dazz but Rummy said there might be the case that people won't know who I am so I made it as Dazz666 so people still knew who I was.

Why must people fuck with my head and change usernames?! THIS IS MADNESS.

P.S - I feel 100% cheated. This sucks. :(

100% high five girlfriend!

(thats how it sounded in my head, with cheap american accent, like on ricki lake mmmmhm!)

But yes, I take partial to full responsibility for this! Some forums I used to post on(first forums in fact, on gamewinners.com, I joined for frog help in MM back in 2000), someone changed their name, then someone else, then it became the trend, then I'd end up ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS looking like a complete tit talking to people like they didn't know what I was talking about or talking to them about their very selves not realising that they were them! There was NEVER any indication of who was who except some user made/run thread! Eventually the forum started charging like 1-2k posts per name change. I had the shittest name ever, too, but still to this day I have not changed it, on mere principle dammit!