N-Europe

Post your Cooking!

S.C.G

There's pepper on it! Just not so much on top that you can't see the food anymore. *Glares at SCG*

;)

Haha, but you know that's the way it's supposed to be done ;) awesome mega hax steakzor Rez. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for another update! title of the following dish inspired by Rez' Steak... :heh:

Haxoroni Cheez!

33uxudy.jpg

Macaroni Cheese with Bacon, Red Onion and Sunbites on the top for mega crispyness! served with green beans. :)

Edited by S.C.G

^ Did you make the macaroni? If so, how'd you get the crispy top? I can make a great macaroni cheese but can never get a crispy top on it. Think I'll be having a chilli con carne for dinner so I may update with pics later. That's if I can hold off eating it as I love chilli. :D

^ Did you make the macaroni? If so, how'd you get the crispy top? I can make a great macaroni cheese but can never get a crispy top on it. Think I'll be having a chilli con carne for dinner so I may update with pics later. That's if I can hold off eating it as I love chilli. :D

Walkers Sunbites are your friend ^^ crush 'em up and sprinkle them on top when eets nearly cooked for epic crispyness!

Burger time! Made from scratch:

img066f.jpg

Burger made with lean minced beef, garlic and chilli breadcrumbs, and Nando's Peri-Peri ketchup. Put together on ciabatta, with Moroccan style mayo, lettuce and tomato. The burger did fall apart in the grill pan, reason why it doesn't look spectacular in the picture, but it tasted amazing when all put together. Really nice. Gonna have to make them more often :D.

Woo, cheesecake!

img00791.jpg

I wanted to have a thicker topping but didn't have enough cream cheese and I thick next time I'll have a proper layer of chocolate rather than the drizzle on top.

Tasted bloody good though!

Tasted? Past tents?

YOU ATE THE WHOLE THING?

Also I thought you preferred blue cheese cake?

Tasted? Past tents?

YOU ATE THE WHOLE THING?

No, I ate the piece that's missing, have had more since of course. Other people have now tried it and the words "bloody delicious" were used, I've never felt so proud...

Also, fuck you ReZ, I'm not French. (How long is this gonna go on for)?...

:heh:

Tasted? Past tents?

YOU ATE THE WHOLE THING?

Well you can see some has been eaten so it would not be the future tense, and it is unlikely he would be eating it and posting simultaneously (Eddage lacks sufficient brain functions) so it couldn't be present continuous tense. Therefore it has to be the past tense because he has eaten a part of it, but at no point did he state that the whole thing tasted good, but simply he has eaten part which did taste good. Plus it is logical to deduce that it is highly unlikely one piece will taste good and other parts of the same cheesecake will not match that quality, ergo it rules out using any defining adjectives and mixing tense such as saying "this one piece did taste good but the others may not taste as good", and as stated he clearly has not finished it all so he couldn't say "one piece tasted good but the rest did not taste as good."

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday Jim and I made ourselves a yummy dinner and dessert! We made a lovely vegetable spaghetti (garlic, onion, carrots, aubergine, red bellpepper, courgette, skinned tomato pieces and tomato sauce) and a delicious chocolate mousse (topped off with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles). =)

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00446.jpg