N-Europe

Excitebots: Trick Racing

david.dakota

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excitebots™: Trick Racing has elements that make it one of the more unique racing games on the market. It launches April 20 and lets everyone in the family use the Wii Wheel™ accessory in unique and changing environments, play fun minigames and perform crazy tricks in a game that builds on the Excitebike™ and Excite Truck™ franchises".

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12934

Excite Truck was a brilliant game, so if Excitebots builds on that, I'll be very happy. I won't get too excited until we get more details, though - like most people, I hope it isn't just minigames, and there's a substantial racer, at least the size of Excite Truck, in there.

So, what we think is a new addition to the ExciteSeries should have us all excited. I must admit, I expected to come in here and see more positive reactions.

I'm not the least bit disappointed with details about this game. Rather, I have to say that I'm very disappointed with the reactions from the forumers. Three words. Three Words. "Play Fun Minigames." Does it say what mini-games? Did any of you stop to think that these could be similar to the Challenge Mode (And Super Challenge Mode) sections from ExciteTruck, but expanded? And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

Yeah, we haven't had many details about this until now, but did we even have that with the first game. That is why so many of us loved it. It was understated, and it quietly went about its business and did the job effectively. That is why I consider it to be one of the cult games on the Wii.

Maybe we should rename this site to Negative-Europe. This is definitely not the first time that fans have cried murder over so little information.

Maybe we should rename this site to Negative-Europe. This is definitely not the first time that fans have cried murder over so little information.

Agreed.

They mention mini-games so the game is built around this? It seems to me they say it's a racing game and put more emphasis on it...

Sonic and the Secret Rings is also a minigame fest I guess. No More Heroes too.