N-Europe

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Ren of Heavens

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what's so great about this game.

Is this the kind of horror game that makes you shit your pants when you play it alone in a room in the dark?

If so, INSTANT BUY!

I've always wanted a horror game which is just as scary as Luigi's Mansion again.

That game was pretty scary if you played it alone in a room in utter darkness.:awesome:

I'd like to know what's so great about this game.

Is this the kind of horror game that makes you shit your pants when you play it alone in a room in the dark?

If so, INSTANT BUY!

I've always wanted a horror game which is just as scary as Luigi's Mansion again.

That game was pretty scary if you played it alone in a room in utter darkness.:awesome:

What the fuck?

Also, EU box art. Better, but still not good enough.

If you found Luigi's Mansion scary, i really do suggest you don't bother with this game- it'll probably kill you by cruelly knackering your soul.

Was never against the US cover, but this is much better. Excellent

If you found Luigi's Mansion scary, i really do suggest you don't bother with this game- it'll probably kill you by cruelly knackering your soul.

Was never against the US cover, but this is much better. Excellent

Lol, detecting humour is not your strongest point now is it:laughing:

@ Daft

I think we would all kill for a Luigi's Mansion sequel:yay:

Right, I'm doing (for the first time) with this game what I've been planning on doing for years.

I'm pumped more than enough now and I don't want my anticipation spoiled. So no more videos for me, no more screens, and strictly no reviews. I'm avoiding everything from here on out. I'll keep sniffing out for a release date (Oct 31st looking likely), but I want to play this largely without knowing what to expect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!