Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats your Fav "Feel Good" Song?

Caris

Republica : Baby im ready to go (Download this now!)

Post yours!

The actual title is just "Ready To Go" for folks who might look for it, though I'm sure what you put would probably yield results too.

While folks are looking for that I would suggest the Abdominal & DJ Fase track "Good Day".

1. Twist - KoRn for those of you who havent heard it the song is almost completely scat and its really funny.

2. Pogo - System of a Down

3. AudioSlave - Cochise

All of my music is metal, these are the closest to feelgood songs I have. The first 2 just make me laugh and I the riff on cochise cheers me up for some reason.

1. Twist - KoRn for those of you who havent heard it the song is almost completely scat and its really funny.

2. Pogo - System of a Down

3. AudioSlave - Cochise

All of my music is metal, these are the closest to feelgood songs I have. The first 2 just make me laugh and I the riff on cochise cheers me up for some reason.

I would argue that none of that, audioslave especially is actualy metal but meh.

Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel- Make me Smile (Come Up and See Me)- Awesome song. Almost guaranteed to put a smile on your face whatever mood you are in.

U2- Where the Streets Have No Name- Another fantastic optimistic song. One of the best ever.

Falco- Rock Me Amedaus- I just love this song ^^

Embrace - Ashes.

Great anthem like song, always picks me up. Reminds me that you can rise up from shit and feel better for what has happened. Plus its almost my name.

Other songs;

Britney - Toxic

Brand New Heavies - How We Do This

Jimmy Eat World - Salt Sweat Sugar

White Stripes - Blue Orchid

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap Your Hands

LCD Soundsytem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

Mars Volta - Interatic ESP

And more I can't be bothered to think of.