N-Europe

How do you eat yours?

EEVILMURRAY

Weird this thread because I hadn't had one for ages until yesterday. But yeah, I agree with Jav, they would be better with more chocolate and less cream.

Once again I will have to say that Rolo Eggs are the best. Rolo yoghurts likewise.

I'm like Jim in that I have to sort of work out what I have left on the plate so if there's a lot of one thing I will eat some of that first and balance it all out over the time spent eating it.

Anyway, I do it MasterChef style. Eat a bit of everything together at once. I usually go over the top and have the perfect amount of each at the end, too. I constantly work it out as I'm going along. Freak!

Do you also do the Masterchef thing where you leave the fork in your mouth just a tad longer than normal people? lol

Creme eggs; they are a bit too sickly for me these days. I have a strange way to eat a kit kat. Eat all the chocolate very carefully, bite away the biscuit then lick the fondant bit.

Do you also do the Masterchef thing where you leave the fork in your mouth just a tad longer than normal people? lol

Whoa, whoa, I hope this isn't a dig at the masterful Gregg Wallace's tasting techniques? The guy is God. Plus he's a former football hooligan!

I can't get enough of those "laaaavly laaaavly flavaaaas"!

^ Pretty much

Then you have the crappy woman narrator that always sounds like she's really depressed and amazingly comes out with the same old lines whilst managing to maintain the same monotonous voice that ruined the series the first time round.

Whoa, whoa, I hope this isn't a dig at the masterful Gregg Wallace's tasting techniques? The guy is God. Plus he's a former football hooligan!

I can't get enough of those "laaaavly laaaavly flavaaaas"!

I love that guy, I don't really understand how he can be a judge for Masterchef, just being a fruit & veg expert, as opposed to the cooking world itself [but other shows have even worse cases, but we don't care about those]

Plus, he makes this phrase genius.

:blank: COOKING DOES NOT GET TUFFA, DAN THIS! :blank: