Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ashley vs Flink. What does KNEEEEEE think?

Ashley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tough to call, I may in fact have to call it a tie! Flink had the Oasis, but Ash had the Pokemon. There's just too many good'uns from both sides, I'm afraid!

There will need to be a decider, I say you must both come to N-E meet, get drunk, and freestyle for the day.

Seriously, even if you don't do it then, do it one night when you get drunk. Me and my mates have done it a few times, it's absolutely hilariously due to how ridiculous it can get. You also get stuck in the rhythm, and find it takes you upto 3 days to adjust back to talking normally.

Very tough to call, I may in fact have to call it a tie! Flink had the Oasis, but Ash had the Pokemon. There's just too many good'uns from both sides, I'm afraid!

There will need to be a decider, I say you must both come to N-E meet, get drunk, and freestyle for the day.

Seriously, even if you don't do it then, do it one night when you get drunk. Me and my mates have done it a few times, it's absolutely hilariously due to how ridiculous it can get. You also get stuck in the rhythm, and find it takes you upto 3 days to adjust back to talking normally.

Actually the Pokémon was from Flinky as well. =P

I think both did well, can't really pick a winner. A real life battle at the N-E meet would indeed be awesome though! =D

In Flinky's defence, he was sort of talking to me as well at the same time, heh. Though I guess this explains the lack in proper conversation at that time. =P

I was doing uni work. Hence why I started the thing, to procrastinate :p

Actually the Pokémon was from Flinky as well. =P

I think both did well, can't really pick a winner. A real life battle at the N-E meet would indeed be awesome though! =D

Its onnnnn!

Flink loses points because to a northerner, "glass" does not rhyme with "arse" :heh: and also because "arse" is just a terrible, terrible word that should die forever along with "snog" and "knickers" and "mingin".

"Arse" is one of the few 'British' words I use. "Knickers" is amusing too for its almost Carry On like qualities.

Flinky just for the Pokemon reference :)

But i agree with Shorty, 'glass' does not rhyme with 'arse'. You bloody southerners!

Flinks from Wales...

(and the less said about the Welsh the better :p)

Here's Flinky and I's delightful confrontation.

12/01/2009 1:43:25 AM Derek BA Hons - Arnie says get to the choppa, but your dick is just a tiny floppa.

12/01/2009 1:43:38 AM Jim - (8)The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You(8) - hahahhha

12/01/2009 1:43:52 AM Derek BA Hons - There's some Grunty on yo' ass.

12/01/2009 1:44:39 AM Jim - (8)The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You(8) sly says "thats how winning is done" and he goes home to make love to your mum

12/01/2009 1:45:36 AM Derek BA Hons - Ah rhyming, you get the jist. I'm gonna impale yo' momma with my fist

12/01/2009 1:47:17 AM Jim - (8)The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You(8) - not before i give it to her hard and criticise her music, just like The Bard.

12/01/2009 1:48:05 AM Derek BA Hons - What Bard says is merely a con, he has no wang, only a strap-on

12/01/2009 1:48:42 AM Jim - (8)The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You(8) - with that reply, would he take offence? you need to back that up with some evidence

12/01/2009 1:50:08 AM Derek BA Hons - I don't care, the little fairy. He'll have to post pics to the contrary

12/01/2009 1:51:21 AM Jim - (8)The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You(8) - haha well played, egon:)

12/01/2009 1:51:39 AM Derek BA Hons - I am pr0, just so you know.

I did enjoy 'lets defuse the bomb and play some pokemon' and also the crudeness of 'lets laugh and snort as we point out your genital wart'. It's tough to call, perhaps a live show would decide it.

p.s. I feel like I'm missing out on knee msn love, maybe I'll do something about it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!